I hate getting up early. It should be something that happens naturally. A clock or time should never wake you up.
It should just happen.
At, oh, say around 10 Am.
Yeah.....
But, Oh well, oh well, oh well....
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
45 comments:
ME!!
can't stop!
have a good one porchies!
seeya solly!
You beat me, FASC O_O
Have a good day, everyone :)
Hi Guys!
Fuck, I posted my comment before I was done.
That figures.
Have a wonderful Wednesday, Porchies!
I picked one.
Megadeth today...Metallica tomorrow.
^_^
Heee.
Have a great day everyone!
I hate that I am a slave to Starbucks. It is so...suburbia.
If Solly were here, she would probably say that she hearts PPU, but she isn't so I will channel her for you.
She would also say that you might as well be a slave to Starbucks because that's better than being a slave to the GRIND!
But that's just me channelin'
I would just like to try Starbucks one time. Jeez. I can't even say I've been in a Starbucks.
I am so......country. O_o
Someone get me a quadruple shot, stat.
X_X
Mustard!!!!! :)
I am listening to My Blue Heaven and it makes me want to go lay in a hammock on a beach somewheres.
*sigh*
If PPU were here, he would say he hearts Solly more and misses her beautiful face.
But that is just me channeling.
Unicorn medium fading now...
O_O
I bet nobody knows what I'm thinking.
Ain't no channeling the princess.
Muwahahaha.
I must be in a superduper, awesome good mood to listen to MBH.
I ♥ that song so hard. :)
It's only 11am.
WTF?
Seriously. Has time stopped?
screams
MORNIN' PORCHIES AND UNICORN.
HAVE A NICE EFFIN' DAY.
☻
*screams back*
OKAY!!!! DAMN!
I WILL!!!!
O_o
Good afternoon porchies.
How's it hangin' over here?
Jenn!!!!
Wassup? You doing okay today?
i'M NOT IN A VERY GOOD MOOD.
Aw Fuck! I didn't mean to shout at you.
Let me try this again.
Grrrr. I"m not having a good day.
How are you?
Me either, not now anyway.
>_<
Hey, Jen and Smoke!
Bwahaha. I'm sorry you're not having a good day. At least it's half over, right? ^_^
I'm doing okay today.
Hiya Mustard. How are you?
Awww, Mustard! I'm sorry!
I have tried to stay in my office today to try and stay out of trouble.
Unfortunately, it's the phone that gets me in the most trouble. I don't like stupid people with stupid questions. :) Hee-hee.
I have company coming this weekend (which I'm really excited about) but just got word that another friend is forcing himself on my hospitality along with his demon-spawn child. He's decided to come tomorrow, fuck up my clean house, and blow out like a tornado hit my house.
It just pisses me off like no business.
And, they made my office/property non-smoking AND worse of all....
I have no chocolate today. :(
Goodness, Jenn! I'd be pissed off, too!
Our whole campus is smoke-free. Supposedly. They tried to tell my husband to put his cigarette out one time when he broke his arm. He had stepped outside the ER door to smoke.
Muwahaha. Needless to say, the security officer walked back to his desk and didn't say another word to him.
Oh gosh, Jenn. I'm sorry you're in a bad mood but you're making me laugh. :)
Hey, you got access to Myspace? You can always listen to some Leathermouth! It will make you feel better. I promise.
Heh.
I'm glad you are enjoying my temper tantrum. At least somebody is smiling over this. Hey watch this...
[knocks papers off of co-workers desk]
My misery loves company.
No Myspace at work. I'll have to scream in the car on the way home from work I guess.
Bwah!
It would be so much fun if we worked together. I'm sure we'd have some assault charges before the day is over.
Muwahahaha.
That would be true (and funny). :)
How are you doing today?
Just trying to keep busy until 5.
When are you gonna be able to AIM with us again? We miss you!
My computer is getting fixed. The boy downloads all sorts of shit and clogs up my computer and makes it all wonky. We thought I lost all my stuff earlier in the week.
I miss AIMing with you guys too. I've missed so much it's not even funny.
Well, hopefully you'll be able to before too long. :)
Mustard,
Where'd you go?
Aw, my husband just brought me chocolate.
Big, half-dollar sized non-pariels.
Mmmmmm.
I think I'll make it through the afternoon after all.
Well that was sweet of him! :)
hi porchies!
glad you got your chocolate jenn!
Good night, Porchies and the fantastic screaming Anon.
PPU, you do kinda crack me up with the linking of the pics. I don't want to like you, but can't help myself.
*shines a light on all of the porch graffiti*
Night, guys.
Talk to you in the morning.
♀
testing
♀
I feel much better. I have calmed down. No more screaming. G'night porchies and the fantastic sleepy unicorn.
☺
Post a Comment