And I have been up for 13 mins waiting for something unbelievably witty or clever to pop into my head, but I could spend a lifetime waiting and come up with nothing, and time is not something I have the luxury of wasting.
Blink your eyes and the moment has passed....all 6 years of it.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
95 comments:
Damn!
Ya beat me, Solly!
Hi porch.
Bye porch.
I'm still sleepy and that makes me mad. >_<
Have a great day!
Today is pink drinks in the wig department day - huzzah! ^_^
And it's payday.
Whee!
Have a good day, everyone :)
Pink Drinks in the Wig Department Day!
Badass!
I still want to be in the opera.
I better get to working on that.
Bye Porchies!
PPU, I shall leave you a basket full of scones and Solly ♥s today!
Mwah Mwah!
I heart "Jelly Roll"!
Bwah!
People iz cezy.
CEZY!
@_@
There aint no bugs on me.
There aint no bugs on me.
There may be bugs on some of you mugs, but there aint no bugs on me.
Oh! Scones!!!
*takes one of PPU's scones*
*leaves an S&M smoochie in it's place*
^_^
Ain't no bugs on me either!
You sure? I thought I saw you itching behind your ear earlier.
Nuh-uh. Not me.
Hey guys how are ya! Check it out, Calaf is on Mayo's, how neat. ^_^
*smashes telephone*
*throws adding machine against the wall*
*stabs chair with ink pen*
*throws stapler*
I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE TODAYYYY!!!!
>_<
Grrrr.
Enhance your calm, S&M. No murder-death-kills today.
P.S. I have no idea what this picture means. I typed in "zen unicorn" and this picture popped up. Cracked my dumbass up.
I could use a good eyeball wash actually, after some of the stuff I've read on the blog. O_O
Bwahahaha!
WTF does that even mean? Seriously?
Plz let me wash your eyeballz.
O_O
Cracked me up, too. ^_^
Wow, we could discuss that picture for hours.
I have a theory that perhaps "wash your eyeballs" translates into..."here, let me poke your eyes out with my pointy horn!"
But that's just me....I've never known how to zen.
I don't want my eyeballz washing thanks.
Maybe when I am rich I will employ someone to lick them for me so I don't have to waste my precious time blinking.
Nah, I like blinking actually.
I hope this eyeballz washing venture isn't PPU's new business idea. Can't SEE it catching on myself.
I love you Kapunua! (strictly platonic of course)
Well, MissT, if one could actually figure out how to pop one's eyeballs out and then wash them, that might be okay. I think that would feel good.
How are you doing today?
Anon,
I love Kapunua too.
Hiya Solly, I'm good thanks.
How are you today?
Hiya Anon, how are you?
I ♥ KAPUNUA, TOO!!! ^_^
That unicorn picture made me laugh out loud. Like really loud.
Ooooh, like who? Who is it? I wanna know!
Yeah, that pic made me laugh and then I just sat and looked at with my head tilted to the side.
Oh and want to hear something else? I am pretty sure that PPU was on my Trapper Keeper in the 7th grade!
Yeah, I have been crushing on PPU almost as long as I have been crushing on Jon Bon Jovi!
How ya like dem apples?
O_O
PPU and JBJ
Hmmmm......
I don't get that either solly.
The friends requests you get from all these people were dead for all you knew. Baffling.
Hiya smoke, how are you?
Umm, nobody that I'm super sexcited about, Smoke.
I miss that Trapper Keeper and I remember being so fucking proud of it and I just knew that I was going to have the prettiest one of all times and the only one like it in the whole wide world.
And imagine my pissedoffness when a chick in my class had the exact same one....WTF?
Other girls were crushing on PPU, huh?
PPU iz a playa!
We are all so gonna end up in the same insane asylum. I hope I get the good padded room.
I bags the padded room with the extra soft walls.
Bwahahah!
I iz gonna ezcape.
They can't keep me locked up.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
I want a blingin' straight jacket with platinum buckles.
I want my buckles to be diamonte.
I'll keep lookout smoke while you make a run for it.
I keeps little pins in my tiara that will unlock the lock thingys on the doors and the straight jackets.
I mean, they'll let me wear my tiara, right?
Surely they will.
Uhhuh, Sure they will.
*pats Smoke on the head whilst looking at MissT and shaking head no*
*looks back at solly*
Sure smoke, don't you worry.
X_X
I don't believe you two.
I will go off the mothereffin' chain. I swear to God.
I GOTS TO HAVE MY TIARA!
We know, Smoke, because you are a for real Princess and stuff.
*looks at MissT and motions to her to just go along with it*
Maybe they will let you wear a paper one and we can colour it in silver. We can use lots of glitter.
You'd like that wouldn't you?
*waves glitter pot at smoke*
*looks knowingly at solly*
Yeah smoke, solly is right.
*glares at Solly and MissT*
>_<
PPU will bust me out of the asylum.
No, I'm pretty sure, Smoke, that the asylum will give you never-ending amounts of tiaras.
They just load your room up with them.
Yeah, for sure. That's exactly what they do.
You guys crack me up. Be back in a bit!
See you later Mustard.
Smoke, I thought PPU was too busy with his new eyeballz washing business to break you outta here.
PPU is never too busy for Sollybear, MissT. I dunno about busting out Smoke. We might make her stay in for an extra day or so.
LOL sollybear.
You and PPU make a lovely couple. Bit mean to leave sis behind though.
I'm going to take a bath. Be back in a little bit.
Besides, you need her. Her tiara dazzle will be the distraction you all need to escape.
See you later.
S&V, I mailed you Frankie's card today :)
I would have gotchoo a kick-ass pair of summer sandals today, but the store manager was rude to me so I walked out.
I sent the card by Purolator, by the way, to be sure it gets to you on time. I don't trust the posta service between Canada and the USA. I once mailed a letter to someone in North Carolina and it didn't get there for a month.
Yo Yo Yo RW, how iz you today?
YAY! Only three weeks to go! ^_^
Hi Miss T & S&V! ^_^
My feets iz shredded >_< otherwise I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
Yay for smoke. Three weeks and counting.
RW, why do you keep having these feet problems?
I don't know why, Miss T, but I'm having a hell of a time finding good footwear this summer.
I'm back.
Porchies, whoop, whoop! What ya'll doin?
RW,
How was the pink drinks in the wig department party?
Hiya again Solly.
RW, you can't go wrong with a good pair of flip flops.
It was lovely, Solly :)
We had wine and blender drinks and two kinds of cake and ice cream and chips and dips and fruits.
How was your day?
Flip flops are no good for walking 10 miles in, Miss T, which is what I walk every day. I need a pair of Birkenstocks or Sketchers or somehting.
Well, that's better than nothing, Solly.
Have you any plans for the weekend?
I guess I will just finish moving my stuff. I dunno really. We might go see The Mummy at the moobies.
you?
I would like to see either Dark Knight or the X-Files sometime this weekend. I have a hair appointment on Saturday, and may go see the Caribbean festival parade on Sunday. It is a long weekend here in Canada so I have Monday off too.
I wanna see the mummy too Solly, can I come with you?
I have a couple of pairs of Sketchers and they are the comfiest trainers I own.
Wow, I want Monday to be a holiday here. That would be way sweet. Go see Dark Knight. It rocks.
MissT, You can go with us, of course.
I bought a pair of Sketchers last year, Miss T, that didn't last very long. I was unimpressed with them as a result. But... they were comfy walking shoes.
Skechers are so fucking heavy to me. heavy shoes.
Aw thanks solly, I'll buy the popcorn.
they are comfy for sure RW. I love mine cos I got me a yellow pair.
The problem I had with my Skechers is that they shifted inwards. I over-pronate when I walk (that means my feet lean inwards). Most walking shoes compensate for that, but the Skechers didn't.
Solly, I have a pair of Geox walking shoes (total shit, by the way) that feel really heavy. By total contract, the Geox boots I have are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned.
I'm going shoe-shopping after work tomorrow & have to find somehting! Right now I've got bleeding blisters, and I can't be having with that sort of thing.
Oooooooooo RW, get some savlon on those blisters.
Gonna do that, Miss T :) Gotta have a shower first and clean them up.
Cpeaking of which, I shall be back in a bit...
*Speaking
>_<
See you later RW.
*waves at RW*
Hiya.
RW,
wanna AIM?
Hi, Miss T & Solly ^_^
Be right there, Solly...
PPUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU?
I SEARCHED HIGH AND LOWWWWWWWWW?
BUT WHERE ARE YOU, I DUNNOOOOOOOO!
MAYBE YOU ARE IN DA MIDDLEEEEEE!
SITTING IN THE CORNER PLAYING A FIDDDDDDLEEEE!
solly can rhyme like mad all night long
she can bust a cool move and write her own song
Solly's a poet & didn't know it ^_^
That's soooooooo cool solly.
RW, Solly is inspired tonight
and she's on a roll
the words start flowin'
and she loses all self control
Solly's not cool
she's just one big nerd
who writes poems like a 3rd grader
using really small words
Ha ha ha ha ha I'm lovin it.
To some it is strange
they stop and they stare
they can't believe their eyes
a for real Unicorn and a Sollybear?
Excellent!!
*applauds*
Bravo *wipes away tear*
Gonna go to bed now.
Have a lovely evening :)
G'nite RW!
G'nite Porchies!
G'nite, MY PPU!
Mwah! Mwah!
Goodnight RW.
Goodnight Solly.
Goodnight from me too.
Sweet dreams people of the Porch!
^_^
And any Pretty Purple Unicorns lurking about!
Post a Comment