Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
45 comments:
i love ice cream sundaes.
Hi Anon!
Me too.
WHADDUP, YO!?
I'm going to Mayo's!
Sundaze makes me think of Dazed and Confused.
Now I wanna watch that movie. :)
Slow ride!!!
Take it easy!!!
O_O is the unicorn back? I read sumthin bout it courtin' S&V!
PPU and PPB, Anon. ^_~
Together 4-Ever.
Bwahahaha! I crack myself up.
PPB is not stealing PPU from Lost Little Solly!
NO WAY!
I guess we could share.
Mustard, you are so silly.
Why do I feel so empty?
There has to be more to life.
I am so torn.
I am so lazy.
See ya later, maybe.
MissT,
I wish I had the answers for you, but I don't. I've been having lots of the same kinds of feelings lately. I can't put my finger on what's wrong.
MissT,
It's running rampant around here. I don't have anything to say either.
If you feel like it, you should come talk with us later, okay? Maybe that will get some brain juices flowing and make you feel better.
MissT!!!!!!!!!!
Come back! Well, I understand how you feel anyway.
Hope to see you later, okay?
♥ ya!
I am a nice person so why don't nice things happen for me.
How stupid am I?
The army guy I met who was a nice guy and did all the chasing, I met up with him last week.
He was lovely as usual. We had a nice time.
Today he texts me to say that he wants us to be a long term thing but he has a wife and kids but it's ok cos they'll never find out.
Well, it's not OK with me. As nice as he is, I wouldn't do that to another person. I cannot and will not forgive cheating.
I ended it.
I should have known that nice things don't really happen to me.
It was nice while it lasted and it totally boosted my confidence that someone would like me, so I have him to thank for that.
No happy ending though.
But now I am looking at my life again and noticing how empty it is and how I need to change it but don't know what to do.
I haven't heard back about the teaching course yet. I know that will take time.
Maybe I don't even wanna do that anymore. I don't know.
I don't know what I wanna do. I just know things can't go on like this.
I am too empty to make anything happen.
Maybe I will just crawl into a hole and stay there.
Sorry for being so miserable. I need a different life. Does anyone wanna swap?
Thanks smoke sweetie.
I'm just glad I can come here and talk it over with friends.
hello porchies!
miss T i would like to offer you a BIG hug babe.
what a dick!!
you made the right choice. and we love you ok!!
Thank you FASC.
I'll take that big hug happily.
my pleasure miss T.
can anyone remember the exact date for fuck fest 2007?
i know it was november but not sure when. i might go read that to make me laugh.
seriously i need to save all our comments...i can re read them in my twilight years and smile at this amaaaaazing thing we all shared!!
it has been life changing for me in many ways....although my life hasn't changed as such, my out look and feelings have.
I think Solly knows when it was.
It takes me long enough to read forwards. I don't have the time to read back too.
cheers miss T!
i know i don't have bloody time for anything really!
weekends are family filled and weeks are erm 3 yr old filled, family filled and just everything. i only work very part time and in sept the lad starts pre scool........2.5 hours every morning, funded by the government. ( they are good for something!!)but i will have to work some more. the money would be great though. we are brassic!!
scool = school
Well, I envy you for having a busy life.
I would swap that right now.
MissT,
Are you still about?
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
There you are! I've been travelin' around BlogBelieve. It's good to take a walk around and remember why we're still here, ya know? It has helped me so much to do this.
Do you feel like talking to me or do you want to just sit?
Yeah, I'll talk.
Just feel kinda bummed.
MissT,
You have every right to feel the way you are feeling.
I hope you know that.
Thanks, I know.
The annoying thing is that he was a really nice guy.
I just want me own nice guy.
I don't wanna share.
Is there anything I can do to that might take your mind off of it or make you feel better?
MissT,
Ya know what? I'm beginning to wonder if there are any "nice" guys out there. I don't even know what I want anymore. I mean I thought I knew, but....
Did you know that PH's Aunt died?
No, I didn't know. When did that happen. That is so sad. Is she OK?
MissT,
I am going to go take a shower, but I will brb, okay?
OK, thanks solly.
Apparently, a few days ago.
Here's her blog thingie:
allthewrongdoings.blogspot.com
I feel so bad for her. We've had so much loss on this blog in the past 9 months.
Thanks sweetie.
I feel bad for her too.
MissT,
Are you still here?
LOL, thanks solly.
I should go to bed soon. Gotta work tomorrow.
Not looking forward to having to tell people.
Well, just tell me that it just isn't going to work out, ya know?
And my offer still stand, I will tell that fucker off, you know I will.
If you need to go, you should go and try and get some rest.
I love ya, you know that, right?
Thanks solly sweetie. You have been great tonight.
Nighty night.
MISST!
I'm so sorry! My computer is about to be made into about a billion different pieces. It's grating my last effing nerve.
Are you guys gone?
Mustard,
I'm here!
*waves*
I love you too solly.
Hiya Mustard, sorry to hear about the computer.
I'm gonna hit the sack now.
Goodnight sweetie.
Okay, MissT. You try to get some sleep, okay? Sending you lots of good vibes. :)
Poor PH. I need to drop by her blog. That's the same aunt that she said had cancer, correct? I need to drop by there.
Yeah, Mustard.
It sucks so bad.
It does and it is and it will be, but you know what?
I took a walk around BlogBelieve today and it really helpe me a great deal. Just to take myself back to why I love this place so much, ya know?
Wanna AIM?
Yeah, if it will work now. :/
Post a Comment