Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And I wrote all this with 5 hours of sleep

What are you talking about? I don't see anything.


Exactly.

111 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

hey solly!!

but it was worth it! i have just caught up at mayos and it sounded like alot of fun!

Smoke said...

Can I call in to work and tell them it's Mayo's fault?

O_o

Smoke said...

Hi FASC!

I am soooooo sleepy. :(

farawaysoclose said...

should i say:

YO SOLLY!!

seriously mayo cracked me up with that one!!

farawaysoclose said...

YO PRINCESS!!

get mayo to write you a note!!

remember back to the new born baby days princess!!.........5 hours sleep was such a treat!!

farawaysoclose said...

Mayonaise said...
Yo, I'm back there...but now I am here.


i'm sorry but that comment has made my day!!

Mayonaise said...
Nope, I am slow because I am typing one-handed.


very closely followed by that one!!

too funny!

farawaysoclose said...

right...... enough!!

have good days guys!!

the answer is COFFEE and lots of it!

Smoke said...

Gosh, I do remember those days, FASC! That seems so long ago!

Well have a good day, Porch!

PPU,

I'm mad at you. That's all I'm gonna say. >_<

sdock10 said...

YO FASC! You have yourself a great afternoon!


Smoke, You could call into work and tell them that and they would think it was food poisoning, so it might just work!

sdock10 said...

Porchies and Treetoppers,

Have a great day! Looking through hazy, sleep filled, burning eyes, I will somehow manage to find my way around.

I pity anyone/anything that gets in my way.

I have on my asskicking shoes.

Just sayin....


Love ya'll!


PPU,

For you....Solly ♥s PPU!

We miss you 'round here!

Anonymous said...

Morning everyone!!

Who will be in bed early tonight then ^_~

Princess, take extra care with that stamp today.

Unless of course you're going to put it to use on PPU's rump!Heheh!

Have a great day everyone!

*leaves oodles of boxes of eyedrops in a corner of the porch, for the porchies bleary blinkers*

Anonymous said...

Trollop?

Can i smell you?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, can you?

farawaysoclose said...

hi there treetoppers!!

we all still awake??!!

resurrected wreck said...

*sniffs*

I smell lavender.

MissTottenham said...

Hiya dudes.

resurrected wreck said...

I thought it was the scent of lavender I detected, but it must have been English rose :)

MissTottenham said...

Aw bless you sweetie.

And can I detect the smell of (thinks canadian) Maple syrup.

resurrected wreck said...

You might indeed!

MissTottenham said...

LOL, you smell so sweet. I could just eat you up ha ha ha ha!

sdock10 said...

Have I told my treehouse how much I love it today?

I ♥ my treehouse like way more than words could ever say.

MissTottenham said...

I ♥ the treehouse and everyone in it and anyone awol from it.

Anonymous said...

♪♪♪♫♫

I win! I win!

I ♥ you all.

MissTottenham said...

Come here everyone.


*huge hugs all round*

Smoke said...

Bwahahaha!

I ♥'s everyone the mostestest.

MissTottenham said...

I ♥ everyone to infinity x infinity hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

I pity the fool that thinks they are oh so secretive, i pity the fool

*Mr T voice*

lmfao at the obsurd plans to single out. oh so very effing funny.

what cha got cooking all the messed up whack jobs that are not cool for never congratulating others on their mean behaviour, did we all have a lovely demented sicko day today?

MissTottenham said...

Yo blingin fimmy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well hello misst, fancy seeing you around here :)

MissTottenham said...

Yes fancy eh?


Damn fimmy, your MR T bling is blindin me worse than smokes tiara.

Anonymous said...

i dont have the bling, i just have the KNOW and the PITY for some of the fools all up in da house, up in da house, up in da house.

how was your wednesday?

MissTottenham said...

LOL fimmy.



My Wednesday was hot and sweaty. Moving loads of boxes of student files.

Plus it was actually sunny here.


How about you?

Anonymous said...

great, i was working, watching the tornado and organising. all great for a wednesday YAYNESS.

MissTottenham said...

Yayness all round.

Did the tornado come close?

Anonymous said...

yeh, she was sat in my lounge watching barney and friends, lol misst.

Anonymous said...

nothing fun, didnt you know we are the porchies ;)

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

You never called me today.

:(

Anonymous said...

i couldnt, i was a busy bee, what with all my super new amazing secret news and all.

Did you miss me? i bet you did, you know you miss the ones that let you get beat all over :)

sdock10 said...

Well, I'm so lame and so inable to think for myself that I'm not sure how I felt. So, if you tell me that I missed you, then I will believe it.

Anonymous said...

yeh solly, dont forget the 2.26pm comment in mayos, lets just say that comment speaks greater than what they were trying to pass off. well each to their own, i supose some can and some dont.

oh, did you like my text today, for shizzle ma nizzle

MissTottenham said...

Did Tornado whip you up in a swirl of wind as she passed by the drinks cabinet?

sdock10 said...

I loved your text. Sorry I didnt get it sooner. I didnt hear it beep beep.

sdock10 said...

Guys,

I will be back in a bit. Gonna go eat some supper, take a shower, and straighten up my house.

Anonymous said...

misst, why yes she did, alcy at 2, who would of thoguht. but, she is in the running for being a porchie so she best start to become a complete evil pratt like us, oh thats right, only in some people blind eyes that is hahaha.
What are you doing tomorrow?

solly, i didnt get your messege till later anyway, madness it has been sorry hun

MissTottenham said...

See you later solly.


I saw an anon call us porchies evil the other day. I tried to stick up for us but hey, some people just have ideas they won't be swayed from.

MissTottenham said...

I'm doing nowt tomorrow. How about you fim?

Anonymous said...

well if the dont like the porch,they should go back inside!

Anonymous said...

look misst, i can do this too.

those 'ANONS' are not worth it, trust me. you are who you are, and you like who you like. its just a shame that some are simple minded to knowledge different aspects than their own. ignore the 'ANONS'

so anyway, what you have for tea?

MissTottenham said...

LOL fimmy.


I had fish fingers and curly fries for tea. What about you?




Hi anon, how's you's?

Anonymous said...

true anon, if they dont like it here or the people, then they should go inside :) maybe it is that much of a sunny place, they find people that they like and have half way decent conversations with.

Anonymous said...

i had chilli con carnie for tea with boiled rice, yummy.

i also had a sub way this dinner time.

MissTottenham said...

I had a potted meat sarnie at dinner.

can't wait for friday pizza though.

Anonymous said...

you and your pizza, will you ever let russ get between your number 1 love?

hahahah

MissTottenham said...

That's a toughie. Why can't I have Russ naked and covered in pizza?

Anonymous said...

Its to hot in the sun fimble, i like the shade...just twisted that way.

Anonymous said...

OMG

i so wasnt taking it there, you naughty naughty sheffy wag, how dare you, i have innocent eyes.

dirty bird

MissTottenham said...

LOL fim, you's is dirty. I leaned it from you.


You enjoy the shade anon.

Anonymous said...

*-*


*thats me squinting*

is that you, my friendly dirty twisted texas friend?

Anonymous said...

Fimble you know you were thinking dirty!

Anonymous said...

Yes it is my little dirty bird! HOWDY!

Anonymous said...

howdy ha, omg you made me smile all shades of innocence then, i am so happy to see you, did you knwo that :)

how are you and ohhhh how is the boy. does he still look from africa?

Anonymous said...

No sadly the hoop had to go..tear i cant wait to see what he will do next time Ha HA

Anonymous said...

dont let them get to you, you are all sweet,some people just cant let people be themselves or see anyone happy.

MissTottenham said...

Hi again solly.

I think that the second anon was annoyed with the fact that the first anon said the words were for K only. Maybe they should have said that they were mainly for K.

Some people get angry at the different nuances.

Anonymous said...

solly, you know why that is, it is because they are not so anonymouse and they are jealous or just not opening their eyes, i was watching and to be honest, if they think what they have is truth, maybe they should gather the facts and the info together and see the bigger picture, but as i say, each to their own. you cant get all sane people in the world.

Anonymous said...

All you can do is be yourself and if people dont like it, its their loss.

sdock10 said...

I'm sorry, but that's fucked up. Jules has been called more ugly hateful names than one person should have to hear in their whole lifetime, but let someone come in and say something and say that it's just for her and that's wrong?

Anonymous said...

ph twisted, let me guess, will he go down the mowhawk idea?
i still cant believe they made him take it out, i mean, it wasnt harming anyone.

tell him to shave an eye in the back of his head and say that big brother is watchign you, to the principle. do you think that will go down well? ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL.Fimble he probably would try!

sdock10 said...

I guess it just bothers me that the anon wasn't hurting anyone. They let it be known who they were talking to and what they were doing. They weren't trying to stir up shit. They just wanted to post some poems to Jules where everyone could see that yeah, she does have people who care about her and want her to maybe feel good.

GAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, I will shut up about it now.

MissTottenham said...

I agree solly, the personal insults are awful.

All of you have been slagged off bad at one time or another and you are stronger people than me to keep coming back.

K gets it big time. I don't know how she copes at times.

Anonymous said...

so, have you been crazy busy this week as well? what have you been up to thats so naughty and twisted and dirty but not sweaty because i feel for your temperatures, gah i hate it at 96*F, i dont wanna think of it at 104*F

oh and by the way, i am loving coldplays new song.

Anonymous said...

gotta go,africa boy called and needs a ride, nice talking to ya fimmy as always!!Peace!

Anonymous said...

dont shut up solly, you say whatever you need to say. i will say one thing though, never take anythign they say as real of meaning anything because they say one thing andthen turn around and say something completely different.

true colours are showing, even if they are not intentionaly being shone.

Anonymous said...

Well.....nothin to naughty.....

Anonymous said...

peace out, my ho riding friend.

hee haaa howdy cowboys,
have fun
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I missed all the happenings!

Hello, my #1 Sweaty Betty Lobster Botch! I ♥ you. :)

Hey, MissT! Hey, Sdock! Hey, Anonymi!


Fim, do you know when their record comes out? I'm digging that single, too.

Anonymous said...

Fim, save a horse...ride a cowboy!

MissTottenham said...

Yo mustard dude.

Anonymous said...

no, i dont know but i love it. i find myself dancing around to it, and totally believeing it. hahaha i am a nutter booya

oh and, word up slashy slash

Anonymous said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG, THAT IS MADNESS.

i will be singing that now, hahahaha

save a horse, ride a cowboy hahahaha

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, i bet you all have gone off to ride a cowboy.... ogh i mean ride a horse lol.

its gone, all so quite


















BOO

sdock10 said...

Fim,

I left you a present at Mayo's.

Anonymous said...

right solly, i will go look for it. yayness

and misst, i am a nutter with a hard shell that can only be broken by a cowboy yeha hahahaha

yeh, nutter right there booya

sdock10 said...

fimble is a genius

MissTottenham said...

A mad genius.

Anonymous said...

and dont you forget it hells yeh, i am happy cos i got to talk to my friends tonight.

MissTottenham said...

I am happy for you too fim. hee hee!


I can picture you skipping with glee and clapping your little hands together.

Anonymous said...

hey, i wouldnt go that far madam.

Anonymous said...

do, do , do, do, do, do, do

cant touch this

booya

MissTottenham said...

Hammer time.

Anonymous said...

everytime i think of that song, it reminds me of ergo. makes me laugh

MissTottenham said...

Yeah, me too.


Maybe she has some of those pants too.

Maybe RW could make us all some.

Anonymous said...

i miss RW, i havent seen her tonight and dickie gets excited when talking to her.

i bet she is off in town with her black lacy number sat on a bench eating a giant pretzel.

word

MissTottenham said...

She was here but you missed her, she might be back later. She might bring her black lacy number.

Anonymous said...

ohhh, where has she gone? she didnt take me and dickie, oh noooo :(

MissTottenham said...

Ooooooo Nooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

proper crimbo misst, innit hahahahahahahaha

you know what,


i was walkign into work today and didnt see that the door was closed cos it is a glass door and guess what, dud i walked straight into it.

quackers i tell theee

MissTottenham said...

LOL fimmy, only you. You make me laugh so much.

Anonymous said...

so much that you pee your pants?

i know ph pees her pants.

MissTottenham said...

Maybe a little bit. Why do you think I run off to wee so much.

Anonymous said...

i thought it was cos you drank to much iron brew and you peed for england but you never washed or wiped.

dirty bird

MissTottenham said...

Iron bru tastes like used chewing gum.

Anonymous said...

and you chew used chewing gum?

your are too gross for words muahahaha, hey maybe russ likes used chewing gum?

MissTottenham said...

LOL,

I like to drop my chewwy in my cuppa cos it goes all soft.

MissTottenham said...

There's nowt you can't do with a good cuppa.

Anonymous said...

i bet thats what he says

haha

Anonymous said...

I MISS RESSURECTED WRECK

MissTottenham said...

LMFAO fim.


You dirty bird.


Goodnight sweetie, see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

nighty ngith misst sweet dreams, i will wish you a goodnight in the other place as well before you head off.

xxx

Anonymous said...

goodnight porchies, and tree toppers.

remember, if you cant beat them, never join them cos their colours will shine so bright, and it doesnt mean it will be light colours. :/

sweet dreams, my naughty evil friends :)

*Waves to PP*
xxx