Saturday, May 17, 2008

Missing the Princess

Raise your hands if you miss Smoke&Venom20's fantabulousness!

Raise your hands if you miss her snarkiness!

Raise your hands if you miss her stunning beauty!

Raise your hands if you miss her wit and charm!


So, I have one question...

If my hands are raised, how the hell am I typing this?

82 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

hey first on a weekend day!! not bad for me!

i miss the princess!

hi there solly!! you OK?

Anonymous said...

*raises both hands and feet*

Morning Socky and tree dwellers!

*blows morning kisses*

Hope things go alright for you today Socky.

Have a great weekend all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Far!

Congrats on number one!

Later, tree peeps!

farawaysoclose said...

hello and goodbye lovely PP!!

sdock10 said...

Hi FASC!

I think I might've missed you, but I'm okay. Thanks for asking!

Catch you guys later!

Anonymous said...

*raises hands*

Hey guys! how's it hanging today? I wish it was warmer here. It's effing COLD. Damnit. I want some warmth. And more flowers to plant. MOAR FLOWERZZ.

resurrected wreck said...

How indeed, Solly!

*raises hands*

farawaysoclose said...

hello treetoppers!

resurrected wreck said...

Hi, FASC! :)

farawaysoclose said...

Whello RW!!

resurrected wreck said...

:D

resurrected wreck said...

Wow.

Anonymous said...

OMG, why? Why would someone do that, it's so mean.

Anyway.

Smoothie, anyone?

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I got thirteen! YAY.

resurrected wreck said...

I'd luvs me a smoothie!

Anonymous said...

Usually I use fresh fruit, but today I used frozen fruit 'cause I couldn't be assed to be cutting a bunch of stuff up. The hardest to cut up is a mango (well, I did do that tonight) because so much of it gets stick on the damn pit.

The acai is frozen but I let it thaw because I don't like to drink things that are too cold.

Oh, and strawberries are always better fresh.

Then I stick in all into a blender and voila, c'est finis!

Anonymous said...

Gets stuck, not gets stick. :)

resurrected wreck said...

Where does one find frozen acai?

sdock10 said...

Oooh, I want to go to wally world right now and get me some fresh fruit and make me one.

But what is acai? Because I am stoopid.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm guessing acai is good for you, if not actually nummy on its own?

Anonymous said...

I go to Wild By Nature but I don't know if you have that by you. It's the King Kullen company and they are east coast based. But any health food store has it.

And dude, everyone should be eating acai. It's like the god of antioxidants. I drink a lot of pomegranate stuff and in the fall I eat the seeds and whatnot, but acai is even stronger. And it's tasty when you mix it with other stuff.

sdock10 said...

Does wal mart have it because I dont have a health food place?

resurrected wreck said...

I don't think it's an item Wal-Mart would carry.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I'll bet you could ask them to order it. I think you could order it online, too. Acai pretty much un-does a lot of the toxic stuff we do to ourselves on a daily basis.

Acai.

Also bear in mind that I am one of those tree hugging health food nuts too. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Check it out: Today did a feature story on açaí in 2004, and more recently researchers at the University of Florida tested the attributes of açaí to discover it actually destroyed cultured leukemia cells!

Will açaí cure cancer? We can't say for certain. All we know is that açaí possesses some very strong health properties that may benefit people in the long run.



O_O NIIIICE.

resurrected wreck said...

Where does acai come from? Is it tropical?

sdock10 said...

Nice, I must get some.


Guys, um inside, is a disaster. Just sayin...

resurrected wreck said...

?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's from the rainforest apparently.

sdock10 said...

inside de Casa.

resurrected wreck said...

A lot of natural cures and preventatives come from those regions.

Too bad the rainforests are being wiped out :/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

>_<


I like smoothies!

resurrected wreck said...

Ah yes.

Why do they do that? They're just making themselves look bad.

resurrected wreck said...

???

Anonymous said...

I hear ya loud and clear, RW. I used to do that thing where you'd buy a bit of land there, but I guess in the long run it didn't do that much good, huh?

I just have to tell you guys, my crow has made berry-chicken-newspaper soup. And now he's eyeballing the baby starling. O_o

Anonymous said...

Not gonna take this shit, guys.

I don't approve of it and I never will. There's a line, a clearly visible line, and, in my opinion only, it should not be crossed.

Hate me or whatever, but that's my opinion.

I'll see you guys later on.

resurrected wreck said...

I just have to tell you guys, my crow has made berry-chicken-newspaper soup. And now he's eyeballing the baby starling. O_o

0_0

Probably sees him as an appetizer.

resurrected wreck said...

Bye for now, Mustard :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
resurrected wreck said...

Oh hey, I forgot - Solly has the power here! :)

Anonymous said...

She's like a jedi!

resurrected wreck said...

She's the Jedi!

She's, like, Yoda!!

Anonymous said...

Solly is just full to the brim with Midichlorians.

And am I the only one who was deeply annoyed by the whole midichlorian thing? Because I always felt that to a Jedi you didn't need some special genetic thingie. You just needed dedication and the right mindset. AMIRITE. SRSLY.

sdock10 said...

I was taking out the trash.

Anonymous said...

Oh that note you guys, I'm going to get in the shower, because I'm cold now. I'll be back on later.

You go, SollyGirl! ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Well done, Solly :)

Anonymous said...

You sure were, Solly. ;)

Okay, later guys!

resurrected wreck said...

Bye for now, K :)

resurrected wreck said...

*does not know what midichlorian is*

sdock10 said...

I dunno either, RW.

resurrected wreck said...

So, what's up tonight, Solly?

resurrected wreck said...

Silly anon buggers totally killed the convo over at Mayo's. Why do they do that? It's not like anyone's going to stick around to talk to them if they behave like that.

They must lead very sad, friendless lives to actually take the time to lurk, stalk, and bombard someone else's blog.

Can't say I understand it myself.

sdock10 said...

Well, I'm not sure. My dude just told me that I could have the body of Jennifer Garner if I would just work out.

WTF?

And, I have to get stuff ready for supper.

What are your plans?

S&V20 says hello by the way.

resurrected wreck said...

Uh-oh. Did you see SS's new profile interest?

resurrected wreck said...

I hope he isn't reading what I think he's reading :/

resurrected wreck said...

Youd dude should appreciate the beautiful woman he's got right in front of him right now, Solly.

I'm off to a BBQ soon.

Please say hello to S&V for me! :)

sdock10 said...

I don't understand it either. I mean doesn't it take way more energy to try and be that fucking mean all the time.

sdock10 said...

I will, RW for sure!

She is texting me trying to figure out what is goin on here.

resurrected wreck said...

Did you tell her we have no frickin' idea?

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure. My dude just told me that I could have the body of Jennifer Garner if I would just work out.

Did you tell him that then Jennifer Garner would just be a bodiless head?

Seriously Solly, that is a rude thing to say. If he's not happy with the way you are, why is he still there? That aside, it's perfectly ridiculous. I work out frequently and I am still just about average, plain old me. Why do some people think that "all it takes is a little effort and then you'll be just what I want?" If you're not what he wants now, he should beat it.

Anonymous said...

I have the body of Jennifer Garner. just sayin'

Anonymous said...

resurrected wreck said...
I hope he isn't reading what I think he's reading :/

Apparently he LIKED it more than a few of you did

Anonymous said...

Do Men Really Think About Sex More Than Women?
Primetime Live Follows a Couple Deeply in Love -- and Tallies the Thoughts


Robert Fox and Jennifer Holmes may be a New York couple deeply in love -- but even they suspect there's one area they may not have much in common: how often they think about sex.

"Men and women I think are completely different when it comes to sex," Holmes said.

Fox asked, "Don't they say most guys think about sex once every three minutes?"

To put that theory to the test, they allowed Primetime Live cameras to follow them for a day -- and asked them to keep a running tally of those thoughts.

Sexy, Sexy, Sexy

Fox is an advertising executive who works at "Gotham," a trendy New York magazine. It didn't take long for those sexual thought to hit him.

Early in the day, he met a few women in the course of his work, and he had to admit he'd thought about sex already. He told Primetime Live's camera: "Those were some sexy girls, right?"

Sex, in fact, seemed to be all around Fox. Messages came off the magazine covers on the walls of his office. "Sexy, sexy, sexy," he said as he was passing them.

But for Holmes, who also works in advertising, sex didn't seem as prevalent. At 2:30 in the afternoon, she told a Primetime Live camera following her: "I have probably thought about sex not once."

Cute Eyes

Meanwhile, Fox had moved on to one of New York's hottest department stores, to scout it as a possible party location.

While talking with a female employee, he thought about sex again. When that woman asked if he'd like to see the lingerie department, he had another thought about sex.

Walking past the rows of bras, Fox's thoughts were all sex. When the employee held up a see-through camisole, he thought about sex. When she showed him a sexy shoe, he thought about sex.

"I would say I've thought about sex maybe 50 times today," he said.

Another 90 minutes passed for Holmes, and she admitted, "the thought of sex hasn't really come up."

She admitted that a clerk who helped her while she was shopping was pretty cute.

"He had nice eyes," she told Primetime Live. "But did I think about sex? No, I didn't."

Mars and Venus

Fox and Holmes reunited later that evening. They compared notes.

"I thought about sex two times all day," Holmes said. Fox said: "Fifteen or 20 times in the morning before 2 p.m., then I thought about it 10 more times."

Before they headed home, they went to a hip fashion party -- where Fox had plenty more sexual thoughts.

The lesson for the day apparently was that men may be from Mars and women from Venus -- but Martians apparently think a lot more often about sex.

resurrected wreck said...

S&V, I gotchoo a pretty pink flower that I plucked from someone's garden on my way home from a BBQ tonight.

Anonymous said...

Happy Jappy Birthday to Little FASC and the Tornado!

farawaysoclose said...

thank you solly dock!
had a lovely little family birthday tea for the lad!

happy birthday to the tornado fimmy! is she 2 yrs old?

we all ok?

farawaysoclose said...

hey i wa comment 69!!

gotta be said!

farawaysoclose said...

EDIT

was

MissTottenham said...

I miss princess.

resurrected wreck said...

Me too :(

Anonymous said...

Yoooooo Guys!

Princess should be home really really soon.


With pics!

MissTottenham said...

yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!

resurrected wreck said...

YAY!! :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Smok! Missed ya loads!

Smoke said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE HOME! OMG!

And by home I mean BLOG-Freakin'-BELIEVE!

YAY!

Ok, gotta go watch LHM in a program right quick and then I'll be back with pictures and stories and stuff.

Mayo is everywhere people.

EVERYWHERE. O_O

LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Smoke's home!

Anonymous said...

Hey, ♥SMOOOOOOKE!!!♥

Glad to see you back!

See you a bit later on!

resurrected wreck said...

*squeezes S&V*

resurrected wreck said...

I hazve to head off for a while, but I look forward to stories and piccies when i get back :D

MissTottenham said...

Welcome back smoke. I missed you.

See you later RW.

resurrected wreck said...

Leebert missed you too, S&V. He whined until you came back.