Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here's The Thing

What thing?

You know, the uhhh, thing.

No, I don't.

Really?

Yeah, I'm quite sure.

The thing.

Yeah, I don't know.

Okay, I'll show you.

That's it.

That's the thing?

Yeah, that's it.

Damn.

And I had it all along.





Okay, so how do you use it?



P.S. WELCOME BACK, PPU! We missed you!

79 comments:

farawaysoclose said...

hello there!!

have lovely tuesdays porchies!!

sdock10 said...

Have a great afternoon, FASC!

Porchies, you do the same!

PPB and PPU,

Don't get into too much trouble today.

I can see you. I will be tapping on the glass from the outside.


Oh and can I just add that the hatred and ugliness at Mayo's still boggles my mind.

People get ahold of yourselves!! It's a blog! Is it really worth trying to destroy someone?

Jules, I wish I had been awake to stick up for you last night. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm gonna stay away from Mayo's today. :/

Have a great Tuesday, everybody!


*gives PPU a wedgie*

Muwhahaha! ;)

Smoke said...

Hey errbody! Just poppin' in for a sec!

I ♥ YOU, PORCH! ^_^

MUSSSSSSSTTTTTARRRRRRD!!!! ^_^

Okay, gotta go for now but I'll be back later.

PPU!

*smack*

You know you've missed me smacking you around. ^_~

Later taters!

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning porch people!!

and Leebert O_O

*impressed with RW's 'farm souvenir' suitcase packing skills*

*celebrates the awesomeness of Mustard's ass with a 5 toot salute*

*cleans the window for Socky*

*sits down on the step, elbows on knees, head resting on hands, and admires the quiet view*

Have a great day everyone =)

Anonymous said...

I have been away, i have missed you though. my business is in high demand at this time of year. you should know you dirtiness.

miss you trollop

Anonymous said...

morning everyone. propbably gonna go uackers for saying this by poeple but heck.


PPU - hello. i have wanted to tell you that the sisters are also on AIM, why dont you get a name and you can talk on there as well. just a thought :)

have a lobvely day everyone. have fun fun fun

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fim. I am not sure I could handle the sisters in a live setting. They are almost too much to handle, as is. I can not keep up.

Ouch, MIB! Glad to see you today.

Anonymous said...

Hey there PPU! Whatcha doin' today?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! How's it hanging?

Anonymous said...

Well....

I guess you can tell me later, PPU.

I'm listening to Footloose on the radio. Makes me want to straddle the yellow line on the highway standing between two car windows.

O_O

Okay, be back later!

Anonymous said...

Oh and, don't worry about it, Solly! It's all good. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey!

Anonymous said...

Well, I gots to go back to work for a bit. GRRRR! >_< Why can't insurance claims file themselves?

Hmmm....

PPU!

If I don't see you again today, I'm gonna give you my AIM name anyway. Ya know, in case you change your mind. IT'S SOOOO MUCH FUN! I SWEAR! You'd have a ball. ^_^

DENIALTWIST20

That's me! ^_^

Okay, see you all later peeps!

Anonymous said...

Later, Princess! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi gang.

Just popping in for a moment.

K, I'm so frustrated for you over at Mayo's. I don't even know what to say to make you feel better. Just know that I wish those anons would burst into flames.

Welcome back PPU. Don't go away like that again.

Fimmy - what the hell? Where have you been? YOU taste the rainbow.

Anonymous said...

Heyyy Jennicula! Thank you, it is frustrating. I have no idea what they want me to do. O_o

Oh well, maybe they will get so angry that they actually will burst into flames. Imagine explaining that to their moms? ;)

Anonymous said...

anyone here?

anima said...

Did I lose my way to the porch?

I must have. :/

Solly, you missed the kiss I gave back to you at Mayo's last night. It was a tongue kiss too!



Okay, gotta get back to workin'.

Hope to see you guys later on tonight! ♥

Anonymous said...

smok,

tell solly to taste the rainbow

booya

resurrected wreck said...

Oh well, maybe they will get so angry that they actually will burst into flames. Imagine explaining that to their moms? ;)

You're handling it a lot better than I am, K. Right now I want to pack it in :/

farawaysoclose said...

hi porchies!!

kapunua i just wanted to say, and i haven't been around so much, i am so sorry for all the continuing shit you are getting at mayos!! its like you have lost your job but the relentless little fuckers won't let up!! anyway just saying we are all with you, if that helps at all, even the family members that aren't around much or in stupidly different time zones!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks FASC. :D I hear ya RW. But I can't let them win, now can I? ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

True, K :)

farawaysoclose said...

Thanks FASC. :D I hear ya RW. But I can't let them win, now can I? ^_^

absolutely not!!! said in posh english accent!!

gotta fly porchies!

love to you all!

farawaysoclose said...

hi/bye sis M!!

i hear you!! i'm thinking back and chuckling at lurking and reading you guys right at the beginning!!

happy days!

Anonymous said...

Hi Porch,

What did you do all day?

Smoke said...

And there I thought I was gonna get in trouble with PPU today.

As if.

>_<

Anonymous said...

PPU,

You totally played with PPB's mind today. She thought you were coming out to play with her. And she waited and waited and waited.

Oh and since we are giving out AIM names...

Mine is....

sollydock

Smoke said...

SISTER MIDNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I kind of feel like all of my comments are coming off wrong. So, if they do, I'm terribly sorry! I don't mean for them to come off that way. :)

Hello, Porch!
Hello, Sdock!
Hello, SMOOOOOKE!

Smoke said...

Mustard! I ♥ you. I don't care what you say or what you do. Cuz we down like four flat tires. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Bahahah!

I've never heard that one before!

I must use that!

Smoke said...

I'll have all ya'll speakin' GA slang before it's over with.

Mayo and SS included.

^_^

Anonymous said...

What ya'll doing?

Seriously, where did all the anonyaction go?

Anonymous said...

I'm sittin' here.

And I dunno where it went.

No earthly idea! :)

Anonymous said...

What ya thinking about? Got anything good up there?

resurrected wreck said...

I just got back from a walk.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Canada today!

Anonymous said...

It was a positively purdy day here too, RW!

How are ya?

resurrected wreck said...

Am I slow? When did SS add on to his April 24th post?

Anonymous said...

What what?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I dunno, RW.

We should ask Lucy lu.

Smoke said...

I ♥ him.

Anonymous said...

It's been up for a few days. I thought I was slow, too, and I didn't ask about it. I didn't know others didn't notice. :/

I know it's been up for at least two days.

resurrected wreck said...

Interesting!

He's stealthy!

Smoke said...

Damn. See, he don't need to try being subtle cuz I miss it completely.

O_o

Anonymous said...

*picks up Sdock*

*spins her around and around and around*

*sits her back on the couch*

Hey, Sdock. :) Whatcha wanna talk about?

Anonymous said...

LOL, look at me posting shit in the wrong place!

Meh, just look over that!

Anonymous said...

lallalallalallalalalallallalalal

Because it's my blog and I can do what I want...lalalallalalalalalallalallalallalallaalallal!

Smoke said...

STFU!

It's my blog, too and I want you to STFU!

resurrected wreck said...

0_0

Anonymous said...

*sings louder*

LALLALALALLLALLALALLALALALLALALLALALLALALA!

resurrected wreck said...

0_0

Anonymous said...

la al allalalalallalalallalalalalal

so?

sister midnite said...

It used to be my blog, too, until I got El Boot. :(

Home-time for me, talk to you guys tomorrow!

<--- misses Mustardz! T_T

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

You took yourself off the blog! You are more than welcome to be a co-admin again. The more the merrier!

resurrected wreck said...

Have a good night, Sis M! :)

Smoke said...

And just for that I'll put your ass back on here, Trikki Nikki! ^_^

I think you have to accept it but I'll make you do it! I will! I'm bossy like that.

resurrected wreck said...

S&V and Solly, I found out that my aunt lives in Winston, Georgia. I just asked my mummy.

Anonymous said...

Winston? I dont know where that is.

resurrected wreck said...

It's southwest of Marietta, near the border of... whatever state is west of Georgia.

resurrected wreck said...

Near the Alabama border, west of Atlanta.

resurrected wreck said...

Here

The little red ball indicates where Winston is.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's like far away. We live way down south.

resurrected wreck said...

Whereabouts?

Anonymous said...

RW,

Do you see Jacksonville? Okay, well we are a little above there.

Smoke said...

WAY DOWN! ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

Wow! You guys are right at the corner!

You're not far from Fimmy, eh?

resurrected wreck said...

Relatively speaking, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Not far at all, like 4 hours I think.

resurrected wreck said...

Wow 0_0

Do you think you'll get to meet her before she moves back to England?

Anonymous said...

It's not looking so good, RW. She's moving pretty soon I think.

resurrected wreck said...

Oh, yes? She must be excited!

Anonymous said...

Yep, yep, I would be if I was her.

resurrected wreck said...

She's moving back there with her parents, yes?

Smoke said...

Night RW!

Night Porch!

Night Solly!

Night everyone but PPU whom I'm irked with at the moment cuz they left me high and dry today with nobody to get in trouble with so I was bored to tears at work. As if!

Love you all!

resurrected wreck said...

Whoops! It's my bedtime 0_0

Have a good night, Porchies :)

resurrected wreck said...

Snap, S&V!

Have a good night :)

resurrected wreck said...

*gives the porch a middle of the night squeeze*