Stop
stare
tap, tap, tap
yes, I can see you there
it's not like one of those windows in the police station, ya know?
I sit there on the bottom
in my wallowed out spot
sometimes I have others swimming around me
sometimes they float to the top
I can hold my breath for an eternity
but time doesn't stop
and the hands reach in
and I never look up
I know there is light above me
but I use it to see what is below
and it's safe
to say
that not much else resides there
besides myself
It's not that lonely
They all keep me company
Coming back day after day
to leave their greasy fingerprints all over my window to the world
Laughing
Pointing
Amazed by me
Disturbed by me
Comforted by me
Scared of me
Scared for me, but
Don't be.
I am here
Only because I choose to be
And pretty soon
a few will grow tired of my routine
Waiting for me to do something
anything new
They will find another place to stop
another show to watch
And be replaced by others
who think
who believe
that they
can lure me away
lure me out of my hole
my home
my fishbowl
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
Am I going to be first? Seriously?
Well, that's too much pressure for me to say something really good. I don't think I can live up to such high expectations.
How about this?
Porchies and Treehousers,
Have a great day and I will see you later!
Head or heart?
That is the question of the day!
Where is everyone this morning?
My head still hurts and I don't want to stress my heart out so I'll use neither and make no decisions today. Sounds like a plan to me.
Have a good one everyone.
hi guys!
sorry i'm late!
hope we all have wonderful fridays!!
Welp! Pink Floyd will be in my head all day!
That was great, Sdock. :)
Happy Mothereffin' Friday, Peeps, Buffalos, and Unicorns!
Make it a great one!
TGIF Meffers!
*waves at trollop*
Oh, Hose beast!
Did I email you last night?
I was not quite myself and was drunk-typing again.
I ♥ my #1 Sweaty Betty Lobster Botch.
Hey, Jen!
Hi Mustard!
How are you?
Yes, you did and you made me smile just by your words lol.
I will send one back this afternoon, i fail at looking for flights and i need to go destress. this hose beast needs to relax, muahahaha
xx
I ♥ you to afro slash.
Air guitar
dum de dum de dum
Hose beast, did it make sense? I remember typing with one eye open, but I have no idea what it said.
Don't de-stress like I did. It took until 3 am before the bed stopped spinning.
Gotta go for now.
Kisses xxxx
Oh my goodness, I seriously loved then left you guys! I'm so sorry!
Jen, I hope your night was fun! Sounds like it was, I mean, not the spinning bed part, but all the stuff before that happened. ;)
#1 Sweaty Betty Lobster Botch, I just shredded in my head for you!
See you guys around!
Yo porchies.
Hey, MissT! I thought about you today. Nothing big, but you just jogged across my mind. :)
Hiya MUSTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
How are you sweetie?
What were you thinking?
I'm okay.
I was like, "I wonder how MissT and Russ are? I hope she gets that position." Just really out of the blue. :)
Aw bless you sweetie.
I often wonder about people here while I'm at work. I wonder what everyone else is doing at that exact moment.
Russ texted me to call him. He's on guard duty this weekend and bank holiday monday too, so he's fed up but at least he gets next weekend off. He said if I called him it would give him an excuse to leave for a while.
He is sooooooooooo sweet. When we got off the phone, he texted me to say I sounded sexy.
Hi guys,
I got nothing right now. NOTHING. Zip, zilch, nada, zero, not anything worth a shitz, so I am gonna just hang out.
I hope you are all doing well and I'll try and catch ya later.
Aw, MissT, that's so cool. How do you feel about him? Does he meet your expectations? Do you think this is a long-time thing? He's obviously smitten with you!
Poor solly. If I knew what is was you were lacking, I would send some your way.
Wanna throw a pity party with me, Sdock?
I brought Ben & Jerry's *entices you*.
I hope so Mustard. He is really sweet and when we just chatted it was so natural like we had known each other for ages.
MissT! I was talking about you today. Were your ears burning? :)
Mustard, I'm not even up for that. Not right now. Maybe later.
I'll be back in a bit.
Aw, MissT, you cannot imagine the happiness I have inside for you. You deserve it.
Okay, Sdock. See you later. :)
Oooooo thank you mustard.
You were talking about me smoke? were you saying, "where has that English loopy bonkers bird got to"?
I was saying sumfin' like, "MissT has her a dude and she must like him and we haven't seen her and I MISS HER!"
That's what I was saying. Hee-hee.
Aw bless you sweetie. I would never leave you guys. How could I leave the princess. Who's tiara would dazzle me then?
Seriously!
^_^
Okay, gotta go buy some ice cream. I'll be back in a bit.
Cookie dough for me please.
i'm eating a sloppy joe sandwich
As a Brit, you will have to explain what a sloppy Joe is.
Oh well, I shall go to bed none the wiser.
Goodnight everyone.
Solly, get on AIM, woman.
*tucks in the porch & kisses it goodnight*
Post a Comment