Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
36 comments:
Boo!
Ha! :D
Have a splendiferous day, porchies :)
Hey RW!
You have a splendiferous day too!
Quickie:
The sun shines for only so long each day, and it's up to you to make the most of it!
Niiiiiiiiice! So, I should just stay home for work, right?
No?
FUCK!
Porchies,
Catch ya later!
FASC??? Where are you??? I miss you!
PPU, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Short day! Yay!
Have a good one, errbody! Except PPU. I am mad with the unicorn.
>_<
Prepare to be smacked when you finally bring your purple ass back. Ha!
XOXO,
S&V20
Boo to you, RW! ^_^
PPU is going to try and hide PPU's bright, purple ass.
This won't work for PPU. ;)
Hey everyone! Off to go live another day!
Be safe out there and have some fun if you can! :)
Later, guys.
Goodmorning!
Oooh, the Princess is getting feisty.
Bet PPU is wishing he were a PChameleonU about now =)
Unless he likes being whipped O_o
Solly, FASC has friends staying with her for 4 days. She should be back maybe today or tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone.
Most unromantic return ever!!!
Hello everyone! Just posted this at Mayo's but want to make sure the most people on this planet can see this.
Essentially: 2 (3?) extra weekend passes to the NYC comiccon I would love to give away for free to anyone who would use them, even if for a day.
So if you or someone you know are free this weekend and could use them, please contact me ASAP so I can arrange a time and place to meet them and deliver the free goods.
(Gods, this sounds like a frickin' scam but this isn't fake, it's me rambling, I swear! No strings attached, really)
Anyhow. I hope there is at least some joy waiting for each of you today, even if it's just a teeny bit hidden in a tea pot.
hello, thank you but i cant be there. thank you for your offer though. it was very kind. i hope you get to give them to someone :)
"If you spend your life looking for the same thing, will you ever find anything new?"
Sure you do. You'll always find new stuff. You just won't keep it because it's not what you're looking for. :)
Except maybe sometimes. Like, if you're looking for black boots and you find brown instead. And even though you don't need brown boots, you like the way they look and feel on your foot. So you go ahead and buy them anyway and contintue your search for black boots.
Just this one last thing before I go back to work.
"New evidence on why the Titanic sank."
You know the government has spent and insane amount of money trying to figure out the reason for this tragedy.
I'm not a scientist or anything, but I think it sank because it had a big-ass hole in it.
Did I hear someone say boots? :)
My boot radar picked up Jenn's comment even before I read it.
Oh, and hi. #^_^#
Hi Sister M.
Can't stay, but wanted to say "Hey!"
Hey guys, Mayo just posted! He's probably lurking but I don't think he's got anything to say.
Sis Midnite, how the hell are ya? :D
Hi, Jenn. Hi, Jules.
I'm OK, I guess... I was sick all last week, and we had a death in my family on Sunday night (my "uncle").
Work is still stupid, but otherwise things are status quo. How are you guys?
Sis, I am so sorry. You can't seem to catch a break.
Thanks, Jules. One of these days I'm just gonna say 'fuck it' and call in drunk. >.<
hi porchies!!
missed you loads!!
hope everyone is good??
sorry to hear your news sis M.
gotta go do some stuff but will try and pop in later!
love to you all!
FASC!!!
I've missed you and your exclamation points! ^_^
Sister Midnite!
I've missed you and your boots!
hello princess!!!
Hey! You doin' okay? ^_^
good thanks princess! had guests for a few days which was alot of fun, expense and calories!! but def alot of fun!!
Hey porchies!
Smok, I've been waiting here since midnight last night and you still haven't brought me any food.
I am so hungry I have eaten all the pretty flowers that were in that pot by the swing.
Ewwww...
That ought to produce some lovely colors! O_O
Hey guys on da porch!
SisterM: I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Catch one of us if you'd like to talk.
Jen: I'm not a scientist or anything, but I think it sank because it had a big-ass hole in it.
You need to get paid for your findings. ;)
Smok, I've been waiting here since midnight last night and you still haven't brought me any food.
Funny, my husband has said the same thing for the last twelve years. He's survived and so will you. ^_~
BWAHAHAHA!
PORCH!
I ♥ U!
COMPUTER
I ♥ you
Chocolate ice cream!
I *insert hearty thing here* U!
^I've forgotten how to do them :/
PPU, I ♥ you mostest!
God! I read that as:
PPU! I ♥ you molested!
O_O
Oh jeezhus! Uh NO!
i did too princess
rw, if you are about this is how you do it
& hearts;
*take the space out between the & and the hearts
You guys should get your eyes checked. That is just too wrong.
Post a Comment