Thursday, April 3, 2008

Curses & Blessings

It's way too easy to get the two confused.

Perspective? Do you have it?

It's about the view and how things look today as opposed to tomorrow when it will all make sense.








At least that's what we tell ourselves to get by......

35 comments:

Smoke said...

"I thought he was going for Frank and that sweet ass."

That statement is going to make me laugh all day. Gerard was going to save the day! ^_^

Mwahahaha!

Have a great day everyone. I'm going to get stared at for the next nine hours.

Pretty Purple Camel,

You have a great day, too! ^_~

See you all after 5:00pm!!

XOXO,
S&V20

sdock10 said...


Quickie:
Don't get wrapped up in what could be. Appreciate all the good things, today.



Uhhhhhh, how am I supposed to daydream?




Porchies, let's keep the porch full of love and excitement today.

Remember, Smoke has the great EYE OF DOOMDOM watching her.


PPU, sending you ♥s, smiles, and lots of laughter today. You know, the good kind. The belly laughing...the one that makes your sides split. Hope you have a great one. I was going to type PPC (pretty purple camel) and I almost typed PCP and started hallucinating and tripping.

Interesting....


Solly is sorta unstable....but that's what balances out the world.

Smoke said...

The Great Eyeball of Doomdom

That could be a movie. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Smoke!!

Don't look into the EYE! Don't....it can read your thoughts and control you!!

Anonymous said...

The Great Eyeball of Doomdom

Bah! "Doomdom." That's such an awesome word.

I'm just sayin', today is going to be bad. I feel it in my bones, and I haven't even woken up good. Meh, fuck it.

I'll see you all later. :)

Anonymous said...

Morning all!

Mustard!!!!

If you aren't going to an MCR concert you may have to sweet talk the sweet South Georgia sisters.

It's concert merch only.

Anonymous said...

O_O

O_O

O_O


Oh, and Mikey's shirt is available too.

Neither is available at their website.

Catch you girls and your Unicamelcorn later.

May the day go fast for all of you

^_^

O_O

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!!

sorry i am so late!

i WANT that toro shirt soooo badly!!
well i want the mikey way one too but some people (everyone in my real life) would not get it!! they would probably whince visably!!!

farawaysoclose said...

EDIT

wince

fuck!!

Jennicula said...

Unicamelcorn?

That sounds like a type of caramel corn. Most tasty.

Although, everything sounds edible right now. Guess I should eat some lunch and stop drooling at non-edible words.

sister midnite said...

Unicamelcorn ROCKS!
New Blog-Believe word! ^_^

And hi, guys!

sister midnite said...

If Mustardz were a feline. ^_^
RAWK OUT, DUDE!

Anonymous said...

AW!

That's so cool! Thank you SisterM!


(In all honesty, I totally look like that kat while rawkin' out, knowhatI'msayin'?) ;)

farawaysoclose said...

hello everyone on the porch!!

sister midnite said...

The kitteh looks kewl rockin' out, and I'm pretty sure you do, too, Mustardz o'mine. ^_^ ((MOAR TORO-SHREDZ, PLZ!))

I've been scanning Mayo's, and seen the cat-dissin'. Don't be dissin' on no kittehs, peeps!!! Kittehs can be LUV!!!

Hell, unicamelcorns can be love!
AMINALS FTMFW!!!

sdock10 said...

*runs up the steps, pulls out the defribilator trying to bring the porch back to life*

Don't worry, Porch! I will save you!

sdock10 said...

*yawn*

Aren't you tired of this?

Smoke said...

Yeah, well, screw this.

I'll be back later.

sister midnite said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR OPINION, ANON. THE PROBLEM IS< NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

Bye-bye now.

Anonymous said...

SISTER

WHOOPP WHOOP

Anonymous said...

What the hell went on in there?

I'm not even going to attempt it.

Anyone hangin'?

Anonymous said...

Can anyone fill me in on what's up?

I feel like I'm missing something. And why hasn't Jules been around? I sent her an email asking if things were okay, but no response yet.

Anonymous said...

hey anyone around?

hello
hello
hello
hello
hello

Anonymous said...

Hey Fim :)

Have you heard from Jules?

Anonymous said...

night guys, sweet dreams

Smoke said...

Hey! Just poppin' in for a sec.

Ummmm, I am not going to Mayo's with all that shit being slung everywhere.

How's you two?

Anonymous said...

Hey Smoke :)

I'm so glad I missed all of that.

It's relentless. I just don't understand anymore.



Goodnight, Fim!

Smoke said...

Me either. It's just sickening that people can be so full of hate.

Anonymous said...

Is Sdock okay?

We were kind of in passing tonight.

I feel so out of the loop for some reason.

Smoke said...

I haven't talked to her this afternoon. I just got home. She's probably just tired of all that shit, too.

Smoke said...

So, Jules hasn't emailed you today? I haven't heard from her but I haven't tried to email her either.

Anonymous said...

I don't blame her.

Ugh, it's just no fun when it's like that. I just don't feel like being there right now because of all of it. I may just say goodnight and go catch some z's.

Smoke said...

Me, too. ^_^

See you tomorrow, Mustard!

Sweet dreams!

Anonymous said...

No, I emailed her earlier in the day, and I recently checked, but still nothing.

I think sometimes some stuff we send gets sent to junk mail or she's made mention of that before. That could be the reason.

It's just not like her to not be on at least once.

Anonymous said...

Night, Smoke!

See you tomorrow!