Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Waiting On The Perfect Moment

Guess what?

I missed it.

69 comments:

Kassiopeia said...

Hi to yourself also!

farawaysoclose said...

hey kass!
morning sdock and princess!
hope you are feeling better princess?

sdock10 said...

Morning Porchies!

Hope you guys have a great 2sday! Of course it will probably suck for me because it will seem like Monday all damn day.

I'm a positive thinker like that!


Princess, hope you are finally getting over the creeping crud of funkiness!

Love ya'll BUNCHES!
Seeya after 5!


And just because I haven't shouted it in the morning lately:

Solly ♥ PPU!

Anonymous said...

PPU ♥ Solly.

Anonymous said...

Just now making my way out to the porch. It shouldn't take that long, seriously.

I wish you all a swell Tuesday! One day closer to the weekend that four friggin' days away.

Smoke:
I hope you're feeling better soon. When the Princess ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. ;)

Anonymous said...

*shimmy shimmy shake shake*

Anonymous said...

Hello Fimble!


PPU, sorry I missed you this morning!

Anonymous said...

hey slash, just seen my house and i paid you a visit hussy

Anonymous said...

Hussy?

You did not. ;)

I've been there, and I'm not taking a shower until I reek more. I have a reek quota that I've yet to meet. You'll have to contend.

Anonymous said...

oh crap and there's me thinking you shower everyday!.

what are you up to. i am just crying into my cup of tea because gerard way and lynz were married and i cant be her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know.

My emo tears have been falling since the 4 Ever And Ever Sharpie message.

(Really, I wish them the best of luck. I hope everything turns out the way they want.)

Anonymous said...

me too but hey if the anons say we are upset then we must be upset hehehehe.

i have to wait for soeone to pick up the sofa so i am just chillin.

Anonymous said...

Picking up the sofa?

Getting a new one?

Anonymous said...

well sort of. parents picked a sofa and then it was delivered but they didnt like it. so now peple are coming to pick it up but parents have not picked out a new one so we will have nothing to sit on. oh well.

oh and i have to make my dinner to i may have noodles

Anonymous said...

Do you have a floor in your house?

Anonymous said...

is that a serious question slash? :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's a serious question.

If you have a floor, you can sit your ass on it, therefore your argument for not having any seating is null and void! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, hanging in there? Yeah me too!

Anonymous said...

lol oh course my house has a floor. hahahaha.

well they have just been to pick it up and now its all empty. boo hoo

hey jules, how is dinner? wat you eating

Anonymous said...

Hanging by a single thread, surely.

Nice to see you, Kapunua :)

farawaysoclose said...

hello guys!!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME FROM WORK, SDOCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Shhhhhh





















I see dead people!

Anonymous said...

You need to go to the eye doctor, Anon!

Anonymous said...

I did, he told me that i was insane

sdock10 said...

Thanks MUSTARD!!


Gotta go feed the doggies!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Sdock!


Anon:

You're not insane. You've just been given an extra sense!

Anonymous said...

But i do not want to see dead people, I want to see mermaids. Why do I have to see dead people?

Anonymous said...

shhhhhh


















i like the smell of farts!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever set a fart on fire?

Anonymous said...

I have the answer to your problem.

Here you are, Anon. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much mustard, you have made my day. But i still see dead people!

sdock10 said...

Wassup BlogBelieve?

Anonymous said...

Done, Anon.

Just pick your color!

Anonymous said...

I see dead people, thats what is up!
Can you help me, please

Anonymous said...

Not much, Sdock.

Just trying to help out this Anon :)

sally said...

Hey all,

How are all of you this evening! I love the little mermaid MIB, but I prefer the Japanese master Hayao Miyazaki. Beautiful pieces like Spirited Away, My neighbor Totoro, and Howls Moving Castle (Christian Bale Yay!!!)Too many to name.

Oh, I see we also have an attack of the juvenile anons tonight. Figures.

Anonymous said...

I am going to the cementry to hang with my friends. If i cant beat them, i might as well join them.
Thank you mustard for helping me.
Watch out dead people, here i come.

Up, up, up and away.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Anon!


Hello, KD!!!

sdock10 said...

Err, I am frustrated. Trying to set up a new internet account.

Hey KD!

How are you?

sally said...

Hi MIB!

Maybe the anon needs a exorcism ^_~

sally said...

Hey Solly!

I'm well thanks. How are things going with you?

Anonymous said...

i just want to say i cant stand this anon that pops up every now and again. he/she talks about farts, poop, nascar, cellulite and other disgusting things.

i really really dont like that anon. grow up and get a sense of humor a little higher than bathroom humor.

the end.

sally said...

hmmm anon,

Are you intimating we are a pompous bunch here?

If that anon wants to express themselves that way, well they can. Obviously they want the attention.(Just had a thought...it does sound like some bands!)

Whether I react to it, is another story. But I can express myself here as well. I think it's silly. (I also think they must be a teenage boy, because girls usually don't think this way.)

Anonymous said...

no, not saying we are high brow snobs here...just saying poop humor is a little lame and disgusting.

sally said...

Solly,

What's happening?

Anonymous said...

Solly Swearing, what's wrong?

Anonymous said...

What's wrong, Sdock?

sdock10 said...

Fuckers at my internet provider are pissing me off!! They are not listening to me. WHY??

Oh well, if I suddenly disappear tonight you will know I have been lost in cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

Is an internet account making you have a nervous breakdown?

sally said...

6:37, you and I think it's lame, but some may think it's funny.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, that you tolerate differences, unless you find them personally obscene.

We are all the same, but do not always appreciate the same things.

sdock10 said...

I shall try it online once more.

Guys, cheer me on!

sally said...

Why won't they listen Solly? What's up with your connection?

sdock10 said...

I just want a new account. And they arent listening to what my problem is...it is so frustrating!

sally said...

If they won't listen to you, you should try to find a new provider.

sdock10 said...

Im done with that shit. They put me on hold and left me. THat is just wrong wrong wrong.

I will worry about it tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

katherine dreier said...

Hey all,

How are all of you this evening! I love the little mermaid MIB, but I prefer the Japanese master Hayao Miyazaki. Beautiful pieces like Spirited Away, My neighbor Totoro, and Howls Moving Castle (Christian Bale Yay!!!)Too many to name


Beautiful films.

My white dog is named Kohaku after the dragon / boy / (spoiler) in Spirited Away. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Well here's the deal, I went online to set up a new account. It went all the way to the end...got all my info...hit submit...and BOOM ERROR MESSAGE! WTF? So did it go through or not? Nobody can answer that question.

Oh well it's all good now. I won't worry about it anymore tonight.

Anonymous said...

I hate being put on hold, Solly. doesn't it make you feel as if they are putting you on hold to finish telling a story to their friends, while you sit there fuming? I know that's unrealistic, but I always take it personally. >_<

sdock10 said...

Hey Jules!

Anonymous said...

Solly! What you doing?

Hey porchies!

Anonymous said...

:(

Did I make everyone run away from my germs?

sdock10 said...

Trying to set up a new account!

sally said...

Kapunua,

Kohaku is a beautiful name for your dog!

Solly, it's really frustrating dealing with these companies now. It's so time wasting.

Have to head off now, goodnight all!

sdock10 said...

Nite, KD!

It's all good now. I totally gave up. I feel so much better for tonight anyways!

sdock10 said...

Smooooooooooooke!

Are you gonna try AIM?

Anonymous said...

Where is everybody?

Anonymous said...

anon 6:15, i'm the one who does the nascar jokes. if you don't want me here, i wont be here.


so long, jr rules

Anonymous said...

Wait! Don't go, jr anon!

I like you!