Thursday, March 6, 2008

Distraction

I Caused a chain reaction.

While so consumed with feeling an attraction.

Now we're trapped in this silly contraption.





I should have stayed focused on the task at hand.

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!

Anonymous said...

PP!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy heck, my heart is pumping like a fangirl in the front row.

I even had to retype my name twice!

Morning socky!

*kisses solly super special to make up for the days I haven't been able to get in and play with you*

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Princess.

Look my PC is playing nice today!

Feeling better today?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am feeling better. Thanks for asking.

You okay today?

Where is FASC???

Anonymous said...

PP,

We've missed you around these parts! How are you?


*vows never to wash the lip prints off face*

*thinks about getting the permanently tattooed*

Getting ready for work SUCKS!

Anonymous said...

FASC is probably blazing a trail from the park to the porch right at this very moment.

RUN FASC! RUN!

Anonymous said...

That 'wine with everything' shade looks lovely on your cheek Solly.

I'm super fine thanks. My PC appears to be having a good circuit day. Yay!

So how have you been?

*giggles*
DM is making FASC super fit.

Anonymous said...

I set out alone,
Crawl through the tunnel,
My eyes can hardly see the other side,
No longer cold,
Or feeling in trouble,
I realize that I am just alive....
So let it shine,

Cause we are, the light in the tunnel,
We are the living and dying,
See how we are, alone in the world,
We are the light in the tunnel,
That's all.....

Moving so slow, towards the end of the tunnel
I don't pretend I'll see the other side
I trudge through the mud
I push through the rubble
To realize that I am just alive
So let it shine

Cause we are, the light in the tunnel,
We are the living and dying,
See how we are, alone in the world
We are the light in the tunnel

The world is not leaving us (leave us behind)
But we will be leaving this world
Yeah, the world is not leaving us (leave us behind)
Do we believe in this world?

Cause we are, the light in the tunnel,
We are the living and dying,
See how we are, alone in the world
We are the light in the tunnel
That's all....
We are the light in the tunnel
That's all....
We are the light in the tunnel
That's all....

Anonymous said...

Just hanging in there, PP. You know how it is.


Sometimes I have a pretty good grip and other times I am scratching and clawing.

Off to work now, errrrr....

Catch ya later!

Smoke said...

Alright porch peeps!

You all have a great Thursday and I'll be seeing you later on. Gots to get the bills paid today. >_<

PPU,

Keep an eye on the porch. Stand guard and impale anyone who starts shit. ^_~

Mustard,

Keep an eye on PPU. Don't let them impale anyone who doesn't really need impaling. O_O

LOVE YOU ALL!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

run fasc run run lke you have never run before.

pp wow congratualtion,
*shimmy shimmy shake shake*

oh i feel like dancing for you. whoop whoop

right, i am off now just want to pop in say say hello.

HELLO

sd10, smile and you get fimbleness. so if you want the best fimbleness then smile. that goes to everyone who just needs to be fimbleness, i will give out fimbleness today for anyone that requires it. it is special after all

Anonymous said...

Good to see you, PP!

Great to see the rest of you as well!

Keep an eye on PPU. Don't let them impale anyone who doesn't really need impaling. O_O

Will do.

PPU:
You better not get on my bad side, Unicorn. I'll get you with your own horn ;)

Smoke:
Glad you feel better!

See you all later!

farawaysoclose said...

14th!!

sorry guys bizzy day!!

PP congrats. well deserved!! (i know you would've gone to bed by now but hey!)

hi porch dwellers! we all ok?

Anonymous said...

Where are all the pretty, entertaining girls today?

sdock10 said...

OH MY GAWHD!

The porch is dead!

I'm sorry porch.


Time for my daily shout of love...

Solly ♥ PPU!

Anonymous said...

Hey dudes.

BlogBelieve has been dead today.

I've not been here.

sdock10 said...

Yeah it is dead.

Damnit.

sdock10 said...

Poor Mayo, I just wrote him the world's worst poem and sent it up to him in a paper airplane.

I hope he smiles.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's so nice.

I like it.

Anonymous said...

Not so much.

I've not felt well today for some reason.

Just resting.

How've you been? Dude's home tonight, isn't he?

sdock10 said...

Yeah he is.

Awwh, Mustard, I don't want you to feel bad. I want you to feel good.

Smoke said...

OMG! WTF?

23 comments? We gots to do better than this tomorrow.

sdock10 said...

Yay, he's going to be later than I expected!!

I have more time to play!

sdock10 said...

The porch is lonely, Smoke.

Mustard is feeling all sickly and half of blogbelieve is gone cuz they think Jules is Mayo's favorite.

Anonymous said...

You know? I'm not sure why everyone's decided to not be at Mayo's so much, but I'm kind of glad that he's able to "hear" now with the lack of comments.

Is that bad that I said that?


HEY SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!

Smoke said...

Oh no! Mustard did you get my germs???? I'm sorry!

Jules is not Mayo's favorite. Nope. Mayo's favorite is actually......


















Mayo. ^_^

sdock10 said...

No, it's not Mustard. It's totally not.

Smoke said...

So is that the for real reason there's nobody there?

Are they boycotting Mayo?

sdock10 said...

Is AIM working?

Smoke said...

yeeeeaaahhh

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, do you think that's for real? I put a smack down on those anons. It's so not true.

Are we AIMing tonight or what? Princess, if you'll be there too, that'll be the bomb!

sdock10 said...

Okay, I'm about to go take a bath. I'll be back in about half an hour.

Smoke said...

PPU!!!!!!!!!

If you're lurking somewheres, I know you missed me today.

Didn't you?

Hell yes, you did.

Anonymous said...

You know? I'm not sure why everyone's decided to not be at Mayo's so much, but I'm kind of glad that he's able to "hear" now with the lack of comments.

Is that bad that I said that?


Good to see I was right about you.

Anonymous said...

is it good tho anon? was you right or was you wrong.

Anonymous said...

so i see that anon comment was a post and run. well i will wave to you as you runn off into the distance

*waves at anon*

sdock10 said...

Anon,

Come out come out wherever you are!!

sdock10 said...

Come here and tell us what you were so right about.

Anonymous said...

It's okay, dudes.

Let them think what they'd like :)

Anonymous said...

I'm curious. So, if you were right about Mustard....

What about the rest of us?

Just tell me what you 'thought' of the rest of us?

Anonymous said...

thought you were all dirty birds which you are hehehehe.

nighty night and i will cacth you all tomorrow.
sweet dreams.
xx

Anonymous said...

Do everything you love to do tomorrow with this amount of passion and meaning.

SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE.

Anonymous said...

Also, this still does it for me.

And if you love me, then tomorrow one of you will say something about Le Adam and it will make me smile at work, like a cool breeze in hell. ^_^