Thursday, February 14, 2008

Would You Be Mine?

My BlogBelieve Valentine?


p.s. Yeah, I'm talking to you.

113 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you'll be mine.

Anonymous said...

*borrows a phrase from Fimble*

Take that botches!!!

Anonymous said...

*leaves yellow roses and a plush soft toy at everyones door*

Anonymous said...

PP,

I left you some of my minty fresh kisses and licks.


Yellow roses and a teddy? Niiiiice.

Thank you, shhhhhh.

Anonymous said...

NEW MCR DATES IN THE US

Well, well, well. Here we go again.

I know it has been a long time since we have written you guys. We have been very very busy touring in places that we have never been. To all of our fans in Southeast Asia, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. What an amazing time we had and you all made us feel so welcome the entire time. We will be back in your part of the world as soon as we can.

We are also just finishing up the process for our CD/DVD "THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD!". As soon as we have a solid release date on it, we will let you all know. It was filmed over a few weeks in October and looks incredible.

We wanted to let our fans in the US know that we are going to give it one more pass before we go write a new record. We are really excited about the tour. Our good friends BIlly Talent and Drive By are coming with us. We could not think of a better tour to go away from The Black Parade. Below are some dates and there will be more coming. We promise to keep you guys posted as we get them booked. We wanted to come to these places. We selected them. We really love the venues we are playing and wanted to get away from big shows for a while. When we started this thing, we could feel you guys right in front of us. It is time for that to happen again. See you soon.

Fri/3-28 Tempe, AZ On Sale Thu, 2/14 at 10:00 am MST
Sat/3-29 Tuscon, AZ
Sun/3-30 Las Vegas, NV
Thu/4-3 San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield On Sale Sun, 2/17 at 10:00 am PST
Sun/4-6 Irvine, CA BAMBOOZLE ON SALE NOW!
Tue/4-8 Portland, OR
Fri/4-11 Salt Lake City, UT
Sun/4-13 Denver, CO @ The Fillmore Auditorium Pre-Sale Fri, 2/15 at 10:00 am to Fri, 2/15 at 6:00 pm MST
Tue/4-15 Kansas City, KS
Thu/4-17 Chicago
Sat/4-19 Detroit
Thu/4-24 New Orleans, LA
Fri/4-25 Baton Rouge, LA
Sat/4-26 Houston, TX
Sun/4-27 Dallas, TX
Mon/4-28 Austin, TX
Fri/5-2 Memphis, TN

Anonymous said...

Leaves sollyhearts some spicy hot wasabi flavoured kisses and licks in return.

Thanks for the dates anon.
By the way, *checks to make sure*, no pricks around here. Just botches with girl bits.

sdock10 said...

Porchers,

I must leave you all and go to work today. Why isn't Valentine's a national holiday? I bet we could spread more love and stuff if we didn't have to WORK!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

See you after 5

Love,
SollySweethearts

Anonymous said...

SollySweethearts, you are adorable.

*leaves Happy Valentine's wishes for everyone who passes through today*

*almost throws red shiny hearts...

but just can't quite do it*

*leaves hearts for the many sweet romantics to scatter =)*

Anonymous said...

10th!!

i'm back from holiday!!

bonjour mes amis and all that!!
had a fab time. just got ridiculous amounts of washing/sorting etc to do!!

love to all i missed you!

happy valentines day!!

Kassiopeia said...

Eleventh!!

Shall I pay the £400 plane fare and pop in to see my great-uncle in Portland, just so I can see them again? Hmm...

Smoke said...

Uhhhhh, yes!

I'm already planning a tour. The Smoke and Solly Tour.

We'll start at the closest venue and work our way around. Tennessee. South Carolina. North Carolina. Alabama?. Florida. Virginia. Louisiana.
Awww, what the hell? How about I just quit my job and follow them around? Sound like a plan?

Hell yes it does. ^_^

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PORCH PEOPLE!

XOXO,
S&V20

Vivienne said...

Happy valentines day!!!!!!!!!!

p.s, I love you all so bloody much!

xoxo cupcake

anima said...

Happy Valentines Day my loves!

Princess and Solly, you two need to come to KC! I knew they would skip St. Louis, so I already messaged Elena about the two of us going together in KC.

And of course anyone else who wants to join, that would amazing!

Hope to see you guys a little bit later. Work is killing me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to the Anonymous, though I'm not really convinced it was an Anonymous, for leaving us all yellow roses and stuffed animals.

That warmed my heart, like, a million times over.

Hello Smoke! Anima! Kass! Cupcake! FASC (Welcome back! Hope you had fun!)! Sdock! PPU! and the rest of the porch gang!

soulconnector said...

To:
pickled possum
secret anon
solly sweathearts
&sdock10
FASC
Kass
Smoke&venom20
cupcake
anima
mustard
and all not here yet.

Happy Valentine's Day

Wait! Before you begin your Smoke and Solly Tour.

Be sure to stop off here, in California and pick up your Princess Carriage.

You need to travel in style.

love to all
`sc

Jennicula said...

Just a quick stop over during lunch.

Happy Valentines Day Porchies.

Smoke said...

SC,

You are awesome. ^_^

Jenn,

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

MUSTARD!!!!!

♪♥♪♥♪
Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Ok, gotta go to lunch.

Be back later!

XOXO,
S&V20

farawaysoclose said...

happy valentine's day to everyone!!

just to say i won't be around later. as it's valentine's day it would be me asking for a big fuck off row with mr bloke!!

so will catch you tomorrow!

have lovely days/evenings everyone whatever you are doing!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back FASC!

Have fun with Mr. Bloke!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Fimble is not the first post today ;p

Just kidding fimble. You know I love you. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! XOXO



Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE PORCH!?!?!?

It's too pretty to be stuck inside people!

Get out of Mayo's house! NOW!

Come out side and let's play tag or something.

Anonymous said...

HehHeh!!!

TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!


*runs away, flailing*

Anonymous said...

Oh hell no!!!!!!


*Princess waits for Mustard to run around the corner of Mayo's house and innocently sticks her foot out, rolling Mustard for a flip. ^_^

Ha! Your ass is it now!

It's on like Donkey Kong!

Anonymous said...

*realizes Princess isn't really a princess sometimes and will do mean things to get ahead, so Mustard knows that when she runs around Mayo's house, she will be waiting to trip me*


*runs in through the backdoor*

*screams hello to Siobhan, Pixie, and BC*

*runs through the family room to the porch with a bucket of ice water I picked up when I ran through the kitchen*

*stops*

*looks right to see Princess cackling*

*throws ice water on her perfectly coifed hair*

TAKE THAT, FAILED PLAN!!!

Anonymous said...

O_O My hair?!?!?

WHAT.THE.EFF?

>_<

You know I play dirty, right?

I'll make you eat that bucket!

COME HERE MUSTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*RUNS HARDER AND FASTER THAN SHE EVER HAS BEFORE*


NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*runs back inside and locks the front door*

Anonymous said...

HELLLOOOOO MUSTARD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*hollers outside through the door*


BC! BE CAREFUL OF THE RAGING PRINCESS!!!

Anonymous said...

*thinks quick on her feet*



Hey Princess?

That glass is shatterproof.

Mayo had it installed because of the Anons.

Now what will you do?

Anonymous said...

*runs to the backyard*

Anonymous said...

I'm already on the inside.

How'd I do it? My tiara is so powerful it will cut through anything.

Muwahahahah!

Anonymous said...

You girls are cute.

Anonymous said...

*picks up PPU as a defense mechanism*



You don't have shit on me now, Smoke!

Your tiara will not save you from the wrath of the beloved unicorn!


*waits for Sdock to hunt me down and torture me with the rope*

Anonymous said...

S&M, you pick on MIB and I will be forced to whip out my sweet ninja skills.

Anonymous said...

What? Ninja skillz. Puuuleeezzzeee!

*Princess walks up to Mustard and PPU, stopping only to check her reflection in the mirror.

What the hell? PPU can't help you. Not when I have this.

*Princess cracks her famous PPU smacking whip.

I'll smack you both at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Do not force my hand, woman!

Anonymous said...

*drops PPU and runs to the...


CLOSET OF DOOOOOOOOOM*


*thunderbolt*


Yeah! You know, the Closet of Doom. Where there's doominess and closet space.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, ok. I think we lost Mustard to the....

*Freaky Announcer Voice

CLOSET OF DOOOOOOMMM!!!

Alright, PPU.

Looks like we got ourselves a good old-fashioned standoff.

Now what? What you going to do??? O_O

Anonymous said...

I will have to take you down with my mind bullets.

I can kill a yak from 200 yards away.

Tenacious D anyone?

Anonymous said...

OH. My. GAWWWDD!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess what?

I just tagged Solly and she's it for the next twenty-five minutes cuz she has no way of tagging me back.

She called me a botch and I called her well....

Anyhoo.....

Be back in a bit!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
♪ ♪


LOOKIE WHAT I CAN DO NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

WHERE IS THE RAGING PRINCESS SO I CAN HIDE?!?!?!?!?!?

sdock10 said...

Helloooooooooooo!

Anyone here?

sdock10 said...

Fine, I'll be it.

What are you doing?

Anonymous said...

Reading.

Why?


What's up?!

sdock10 said...

I don't know. I'm tired, but I want someone to

fuck







with me







reall hard.

Anonymous said...

O_O

sdock10 said...

really hard.

sdock10 said...

Orally and mentally, of course.

sdock10 said...

Talk hard, Mustard.

Make it a good one.

sdock10 said...

I must vaccuum the floor, wash clothes, put the dishes away, straighten up, check the blogs, cook supper, write my note to mayo, talk to you guys, and all before 7:15.

FUCKER!

Anonymous said...

You have, like, and hour and twenty minutes.


I came up short on something to talk about.


But, thank you for talking to me last night :) It made me feel better than what I was feeling before.

sdock10 said...

Awwh, Musty I will always talk to you and make you feel better. I hope I never make you feel worse.

Shit, I am running out of time.

Anonymous said...

Will you be back later?

sdock10 said...

I still got a few mins. I'll have to gauge the kind of mood he's in. I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Okay, well. Come back if you can okay?

If not, have a good night :)

sdock10 said...

You too, Mustard.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Love ya!

♥ x infinity, um, squared ;)

sdock10 said...

PPU,

If you lurk, I am just wanted to say:

Happy ♥ Day to YOU!

Thanks for being my friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry he didn't do anything for you, Sdock.

I really am.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

It's cool. You get as good as you give, right? Maybe I don't give enough.

I'd rather hang with you guys anyways.

Smoke said...

Wanna know what I got? Do you?

DO YOU?

Anonymous said...

No.

You give too much and he doesn't seem like he's grateful for that.


I think I'd rather be here, too.

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Smoke said...

OMG! It's sooo totally awesome. Like Gerard's kung-fu!

I'm just beside myself!


Wanna know?

I got....


















NOT A DAMN THING. >_<

WTF????

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Are lives are like almost the same!

Anonymous said...

Join the club, Smoke!!!

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

Guess what?

Guess, guess, guess!

sdock10 said...

Wish you were here is a great song, Mustard.

sdock10 said...

Where is MissT?

Anyone snogged her today?

Anonymous said...

I've not seen MissT today, no.


I'll go pay her a visit.

sdock10 said...

I just did that Mustard,

Fucked up minds think alike.

SMOKE!

I SAID GUESS WHAT!

Smoke said...

What?

Anonymous said...

I saw you there :)

Smoke said...

I SAID WHAT??????????????

Hey Mustard! I see you have learned the trick of music notes. ^_^

♪♪♪♪♪

sdock10 said...

We're going to see MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

resurrected wreck said...

*bursts in, snogs everyone in the room & dashes away giggling*

resurrected wreck said...

We're going to see MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

*stops, turns around*

Where are you going to see them, Sdock??

Smoke said...

HELL YEAH WE ARE!

LIKE BUNCHES OF TIMES IF POSSIBLE!

I'm going to see Frank!

I'm going to see TORO!

I'm going to see Milkey Way!

I'm going to see BOB!

Am I leaving anyone out?

O_O

HEY RW!

sdock10 said...

RW,

Me and Smoke are going to go everywhere we can. I wish they'd hurry and announce all the dates and shit.

resurrected wreck said...

Hey, Salt & Vinegar! :D

I want to see MCR this year! Okay, i saw them three times last year, but there was always at least one band member missing from each show. At the last show I went to, both Bob and Frank were not there. If they're going to take some time off after this to work on an album, I don't know when I'll next get to see them and I don't want the last show I'll have seen to be one without Frank :/

resurrected wreck said...

They've already announced a bunch of dates, Sdock.

Smoke said...

I would be soooo sad if Frank was not there.

Mikey wasn't there at either of the shows we seen last year.

NO FRANK = DEVASTATION

sdock10 said...

We saw em 2 times last year.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I know. That's how I know we're going but I want to see if that's all the dates.

resurrected wreck said...

NO FRANK = DEVASTATION

Agreed.

Actually, if I'd known when i went to buy my tickets for the London show that MSI were opening & FRank would not be there, I would not have gone.

sdock10 said...

I want all of BlogBelieve to meet up at a show.

resurrected wreck said...

You think there may be more dates, Sdock? That would be cool, 'cause maybe I could see them at one of those!

Smoke said...

That would be soooo much fun.

^_^

I'm trying to talk the weird guy that lives with me and is supposed to be my husband(O_O)into watching LOTMS tonight.

So far....no such luck.

resurrected wreck said...

What if you just popped into the DVD player, S&V? What would he do?

resurrected wreck said...

Tell him it's Valentine's Day and he owes you!

sdock10 said...

Well, I just don't know, RW. I am holding out some hope they may come closer to Georgia.

Smoke said...

I've already threatened to. He told me 'like hell you will'. He was laughing. I told him it was very informative and educational yet entertaining stuff.

He just kept laughing and said...NO.

GRRRRR!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

You know, Sdock, I'm beginning to think that they're touring indefinitely. Like if they stop for more than a couple of weeks at a time they'll crumble to dust or something.

resurrected wreck said...

He just kept laughing and said...NO.

Start talking to him about your menstrual cycle. He'll change his mind.

Smoke said...

Like if they stop for more than a couple of weeks at a time they'll crumble to dust or something.

That could be it. O_O

Oh my goodness!


He just agreed to let me watch it tomorrow. He even promised to watch it with me. ^_^

We'll see if it actually happens.

resurrected wreck said...

He just agreed to let me watch it tomorrow. He even promised to watch it with me. ^_^

Hey! Cool! :)

You know... I've owned LOTMS for about a year now, but have never watched it all the way through.

sdock10 said...

Good luck with that one, Smoke.

Smoke said...

Yeah, I won't hold my breath.

Alright, I'm off for tonight!

Love you guys!

XOXO,
S&V20

resurrected wreck said...

'Night, S&V :)

Anonymous said...

To the "Shhh it's a secret anon" this morning, I just want to thank you.



Sdock:
You around?

Anonymous said...

Yah, musty.

Anonymous said...

Well, I posted that before I saw you at Mayo's, but

HEY!!!

Anonymous said...

What's up?

Mustaaaaaaaaaaaaard????

I said WHAT'S UPPPP??

Anonymous said...

HEY MUSTARD!

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

WE ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we are deaf and didn't know it?


I NEED SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!!

resurrected wreck said...

WRITE ABOUT CATS, MUSTARD!

Anonymous said...

CATS?!


WHY CATS?!

resurrected wreck said...

BECAUSE CATS ARE HE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!

Ask any cat, they'll tell you!

Anonymous said...

NOT THE CENTER OF MY UNIVERSE.


I don't particularly like kitty kitties.

:(

resurrected wreck said...

That is very sad, Mustard :( The cats will be very disappointed.

How about ponies?? :)

resurrected wreck said...

Off to bed. Have a good one :)