Sunday, February 24, 2008

Burned at the Stake

Witch hunt.

216 comments:

1 – 200 of 216   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

Yep. And it's about to eye level now.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how sorry I am for what everyone here has been through. What a waste of time, emotion and energy. The watcher anons are a group of troublemakers and should be ignored. Please keep the faith, regroup, and retake this place as your own.

Smoke said...

I'd like to but I don't know how.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, anyone have any ideas on how to do that.

Anonymous said...

Forgive and Forget.

Talk it out in private if need be, but let it go soon or the seeds of doubt will be planted and take root and this will all be ruined.

Smoke said...

Well, I'm not going anywhere. That's for sure. I just wish people would stop pointing fingers all the time when you have no proof to back it up. You know? It's crazy. And in the end everyone gets hurt because you have just caused other people to question someone who's really innocent.

Anonymous said...

Can I get a big "What the fuck?" for what went on last night.

And I still don't have my damn answer.

And I'm not doing it by email. I'm doing it at Mayo's. Why am I doing it at Mayo's? So there will be no chance for anyone to think I'M lying.

Everyone will see it.

Sdock and PPU, I'm really sorry.

Smoke said...

I'm not emailing either, Mustard. I totally agree.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

You have nothing to be sorry about. You have been nothing but a great friend to me.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

And it's a shame that others aren't.

Anonymous said...

Laugh it off, guys. THat's what I've always done.

ALthough admittedly it pisses me off when it's done to you guys. At least I'M normally a vocal bitch. You guys are the shiniest on the lot.

Just laugh it off, okay?

Anonymous said...

Like vultures, the watcher anons swooped down when they saw blood. The entire GV debacle opened a deep wound here, they saw a chance to escalate the carnage and they attacked.

Smoke said...

Hey Jules!

Happy birthday to your Dad!

Anonymous said...

Frank wasn't in Chile the other night.

That's two nights off so far. One in Buenos Aires, one in Chile.

That's from LJ.

_______________

Happy Birthday to your dad, Jules! I hope he has a good one :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Daddy K!

And you are right Jules. We should just laugh it off.

Mustard, let's shake this stank shit off and keep on keeping on.

Now where is PPU? because I still ♥ them.

Anonymous said...

*shaking the stank off*

Okay, fine.

At least we still own :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Twocents?

It's good to have you back.

Just thought I'd say.

Smoke said...

I'm hungry! What would be good to eat? ^___^

Yes, thank you for your $.02, Twocents. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Bacon and eggs.

Or maybe sausage and eggs.

Anonymous said...

*walks in and sits down*

hello guys

*puts head in hands and closes eyes*

i have a headache

*looks up and waves to her friends*

Anonymous said...

Oh, Fim! I'm so sorry!

If it's any consolation, I do as well.

I've had it for about two days. :(

How are you doing aside from that?

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear that slash, but i have had it for abotu two days as well. just like a muggy feeling in me nut.

i am ok, just have the neighbours round at the moment for brunch, bit of a celebration in a way. my parents are legal to stay, work and get paid in america now. so they are celebrating. thats great for them.

what are you up to?

Smoke said...

Bacon and eggs would be good right now. Too bad I don't want to cook. ^_^

Right now I'm eating some Screamin' Dill Pickle Pringles. Yum.

Hey Fim! Sorry about your headache. Yours too, Mustard.

I won't yell at either of you today.

Anonymous said...

princess, you have to yell tho, cos you are the princess!

i have never head those kind of pringles. are they just available in georgia? i love cheese pringles and once i pop i just cant stop!

i was eating a full english breakfast but now i am full

Smoke said...

I just found them yesterday at Wal-Mart. They are pretty tasty. I'm a sucker for any kind of chip! The crazier the flavor the better.

Anonymous said...

we call them crisps so excuse me if i slip up calling them.

we used to have monster munch crisps and there were flavours like
tangy tomato
pickled onion
mustard flavour

the were strangly tasty as well.

Anonymous said...

Dill pickle? I don't know about that now.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like just a regular, old potato chip.

If I'm feeling froggy, I'll eat a barbeque one.

:)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, you make me larf slash.

i love cheese flavour but i also love tomato ketchup flavour.

you have to bow down to the red sauce

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

I like plain ol tater chips too, but love me some salt and vinegar. That's about as wild as I get.

Smoke said...

My absolute favorite chip was one called 'steak and onion'.

I loved them. Can't find them now. :(

Anonymous said...

sd10, hello there x x

princess, cant you order a big batch over the internet?

Anonymous said...

Hey Fimble,

Sorry about your headache.

Anonymous said...

Gah, SDock? We're so boring.

Oh well. It's the spice of life and all of other fancy shmancy sayings that would fit right now!


Now, Tomato potato chips? Those sound hearty. I don't think I would mind those. Steak and onion, too. Those don't sound that bad.

Smoke said...

I don't know that they even make them now. I haven't seen them in like about eight years.

Come to think of it, I was pregnant at the time and I might have just been the only one buying them at the time. I just thought everyone else loved them as much as me. In reality, I was the only one who loved them. O_o

Anonymous said...

its ok sd10, i am sorry for you to. bit confuzzled but when am i not hey. i will bend over if it will make you feel better?

slash, seriously true story

me brother has bacon buttys with both red sauceand brown sauce on mixed together. like who the fuck does that? seriously

Anonymous said...

hahaha princess, were they hyour craving choice of food?

we have steak flavour crisps in england, i think that they have another flavour with them but i am not sure, its been a year since i was home. miss t may know

Anonymous said...

I know people who dip plain chips in mustard and ketchup for kicks.

Fimble, I might spank you later but thanks for offering.

Anonymous said...

me brother has bacon buttys with both red sauceand brown sauce on mixed together. like who the fuck does that? seriously

Well, if I knew what the eff a bacon butty was, I could let you know if I do what your brother does ;)

Are those bacon bits?

Anonymous said...

ok sd10, its a date then.

slash, bacon butty is a bacon sandwich. it is bacon on two pieves of bread or a BAP, i think i explained what a bap was to sd10 and princess a few weeks back.

butty is another word for sandwich

Anonymous said...

Hey, can I just say I love cultural differences?

It's pretty awesome.

I used to take a plain Lay's potato chip and dip it in ketchup. Not sure why I did it, but to the best of my knowledge, it tasted pretty good.

Anonymous said...

pieves = pieces.

seriously wtf is with me today

Anonymous said...

Okay, so a bacon sandwich.

Now what's a brown sauce and a red sauce?

Is that ketchup and barbecue sauce?

'Splain to me, Fimble! 'Splain to me!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

ewwwww red sauce and crisps. what are you all thinking?

i dip my crisps in mayonnaise when i can be bothered.

Smoke said...

Yes, I craved those, butter grits and milk.

Go figure. @_@

Anonymous said...

red sauce is ketchup, you have that right.

brow sauce is weird to explain. it is under the HP brand. it is like barbeque sauce but not as spicy (not sure if right word for it) google it, you will see a pic of it,

Anonymous said...

butter grits?

Anonymous said...

slash, this is brown sauce

lookit!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Fim. That sounds pretty nasty.

And if your brown sauce is like A1 sauce or Worcestershire sauce, that is double nasty.

Anonymous said...

While you were pregnant with LHM?

You craved grits and steak and onion potato chips?

No wonder that kid is so cool! ;)

Smoke said...

And would you believe this child will not eat grits?

OMG! Or mac and cheese!

He's crazy. He gets it from his daddy. ^_^

Anonymous said...

guys, i have to toodle off for a bit.

catch you all later?

bye bye

Smoke said...

Yep, you know it! I gotta go for a bit, too.

See you all later peeps!

Love ya!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

A kid that doesn't eat mac'n'cheese? O_O That's a childhood staple!


Fim:
See you around! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Bye Smoke! See you later!

Anonymous said...

Anyone here?

Sdock?

Smoke?

Anonymous said...

Mustard,

I'm here.

Let's make sure we are present and accounted for.

Anonymous said...

Okay, we're here then.

:)

But, even if we're here, we have nothing to discuss.

Did you dude get over his hissy-fit last night?

sdock10 said...

Yeah, he's gone now. He just left.

How are you today?

It really is such a beautiful day here today. Makes me want to go out on my real porch, slap on the headphones, and transfuse.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

I shot Jules the email we both got, since her name was thrown in the mix too.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm here to burn along with you guys, apparently. ^_^

I wonder if we smell like a barbecue. I hope that I have a nice, mellow scent while I'm getting cooked. Something kind of earthy and nutty.

How are all you guys today? EB left us witches a nice note over at Mayo's. ^_^

Hope you guys are doing okay.

LAUGH! LAUGH DAMN YOUSE!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Solly, I did not get shot with that email; it must have missed. Care to reload and try again?

Damn, that made me want to play Resident Evil4 again.

Anonymous said...

I just sent back your email, Jules.

Sdock, cool by me. I figured Jules would have gotten the email as well.

sdock10 said...

Check it now.

Anonymous said...

Sdock:

At least you have some time to yourself now to do with how you'd like. :)

I'm okay. Still have a headache and events are not helping.

I'm repeatedly hitting my head against a brick wall, you see :)

sdock10 said...

Well, I didn't see her name up there so I just wanted to make sure she did.

sdock10 said...

I need me some Bert and Adam love today.

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Is that why we always have a headache? I had been wondering what the cause was.

I thought mine was from closing my eyes too tightly because I don't want to face the truth. Muahahahah. I'm so naive and all.

Anonymous said...

ADAM LOVE:


The first degree was a riot
You were making sure
My lesson's learned
I'm not ashamed but i'm trying
I've come to expect the standards you have set...
Tell me just how dangerous is second best
You've Settled for less and i'm sure you'll settle again

There's no stopping me
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)
There's no stopping this...
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)

The closer that i look is just the further that you get
Already stubborn skin thickens
In attempt to understand
Understand.

There's no stopping me
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)
There's no stopping this...
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)

you got tired (got tired)
of waiting around (of waiting),
When the guilt subsides well the night begins...
and i know its not what you deserve

Came as a gift from a good friend (a good friend)
That disapproves
But understands
That you represent
And actively encourage
All of my worst habits
They all are proof
That we're both capable of the most terrible things
"Don't test me!"

There's no stopping me
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)
There's no stopping this...
I'm gutting you out (does this make you feel safe)

you got tired (got tired)
of waiting around (of waiting),
The guilt subsides well the night begins...
and i know its not what you deserve (x2)

well I know its not what you deserve (its not what you deserve)
well I know its not what you deserve (well i know its not what you deserve)

Anonymous said...

Is that why we always have a headache? I had been wondering what the cause was.

Ya know what?! I think that's it!

Anonymous said...

Thank youuuuuuu!

I've just been informed that if I sign off at a certain time of night and talk to certain people, I am a hacker. MADSKILLZ.

Do I smell brimstone? :D

Thank you for those lyrics. ^_^

Smoke said...

Burn Meffer! Burn!

Muwahahah.

Whatcha doin?

sdock10 said...

Thank you for the Adam love! That is one of my most favorite TBS songs. I mean besides all of them.

Yeah Jules, ain't that a hoot?

sdock10 said...

Hey Smoke,

We're toasting and roasting.

Smoke said...

I always did like to play with fire. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I wish you guys could hear the noises my crow is making. It's insane. It's like he's trying to say words in there.

Well! Those socks ain't gonna fold themselves! The stupid bastards.

Be back later you guys. Stay, uhh, warm! El oh el. ;)

Anonymous said...

I was about to post my most favorite Used song from Lies For The Liars.

Pretty sure listening to it is good enough :)

Hey SmoOOOOOOKE!

sdock10 said...

Didn't mean to disappear so let me explain my absence. I was talking to Smoke on the phone.

For the last 38 mins

Anonymous said...

they're not awesome, they are fucking awesome



hey i have 5 mins to drop it like its hot and say hi so



hello

sdock10 said...

Hi Fimble!

Smoke said...

There is absolutely nothing on tv. Admit it Solly, those were the most interesting 38 minutes you've had so far today. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Fimble! Fucking awesome is so right! Hey!


Hey again, SMOOOOOKE!

sdock10 said...

Smoke is right. That was my excitement for the day. I'm about to go out on my porch and listen to music through headphones.

Anonymous said...

omg, the sun is shining, all the doors are unlocked and my family have gone missing.

what an awesoe day. fuck yeh (to quote sd10)

now i just have to figure out why i am indoors.

have you all had a nice sunday so far?

sdock10 said...

I think I will listen to Lies for the Liars. Yeah, that should be nice.

Anonymous said...

dont worry everyone, call off the search for me family. they took the tornado to the park to play on the swings. they are back now so i have 3 mins left. its life grand.

Anonymous said...

Fimble:

Why is your family missing? ;)

So far, just grand! Listening to the loudest music I have and doing a bit of reading. Couldn't ask for anything else!

Well, actually I could. A lot of things. But, I'll refrain.

Smoke said...

Hey Mustard and Fimble!

I feel like I need to be doing something but I ain't figured out what that is yet.

Clean? No.

Wash clothes? No.

Cook? Hell no.

Oh well....

Anonymous said...

number 1 on your list of what you would like is erm let me gues





toro?

yep i think right hehehe.
well i must be off to give tornado a horsy ride around the lounge.
catch you all later and have fun listening to music. turn it up loader so i can hear it ok. ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

More Adam Love:

That look was priceless
Don't let me get carried away
I've seen it before
And it still suits you the same

You catch on quick
(You catch on quick)
As the cynics stop before
They give the same review
(You catch on quick)
You catch on quick

[...]

You had your chance
(You had your chance)
Open arms reject assuming hands (Arms reject assuming hands)
You had your chance
(You had your chance)
Open arms reject assuming hands


I love this song, so SPIN THE FUCK ON!!!

*waits for Spin, Spin, Sugahhhh Anon*

:)

Smoke said...

Just cuz I love Jack White today. ^_^


We started living in an old house
My ma gave birth and we were checking it out
It was a baby boy
So we bought him a toy
It was a ray gun
And it was 1981

We named him "Baby"
He had a toothache
He started crying
It sounded like an earthquake
It didn't last long
Because I stopped it
I grabbed a rag doll
And stuck some little pins in it

Now we're a family
And we're alright now
We got some money and a little place
To fight now
We don't know you
And we don't owe you
But if you see us around
I got something else to show you

Well it's easy when you don't know better
You think it's sleazy?
Then put it in a short letter
We keep warm
But there's just something wrong with you
Just feel like you're the hardest button to button

sdock10 said...

Bert rocks my socks. Give me a second, and I will post my new favorite Used song.

YESSSSSSS!

sdock10 said...

This is not natural
A bunch of holes where the dead used to be underground
Forget supernatural 'cause all those resting in peace are out walking the streets
Yeah with no heartbeat

This is not possible
An empty hole in your chest where your heart used to beat
Does this mean what I think it means?
Just how could both you and me be about as dead as we could be
Yeah with no heartbeat

Take a walk with me, Walk with the dead
'Cause you knew that we had to die sometime
Well darling, Tonight could be

Let your voice shred miles of diamond skies
Just to walk as they wake in the darkness
Well darling tonight could be a beautiful night to die

Across the sky they can hear you on the other side
A scream that's loud enough to wake the dead
All alone you bought tickets for the nightmare as you wake the dead.

Anonymous said...

^ My next video. :D

sally said...

Hi,

I just finished reading about all the shit that's been flying here, and I want to say I don't believe a word of it.

You girls here are the sweetest, kindest souls, and I fully support you. I even believe J. In terms of blogger stuffing up, yes it has happened.

This is what I found;

anon616 said...
More messy than difficult Star.

I also have a great recipe for gooey cinnamon sticky buns from the Oprah.
===========

Wait a minute - I didn't type that!
What the heck is blogger doing????

December 24, 2007 12:24 AM

Okay, What happened to Blogger?

That comment by anon 616 was me.
(sorry anon 616)

December 24, 2007 12:25 AM

The comments here were posted under the wrong profile. So blogger does occasionally eat up comments, if there are two postings at the same time.

I thought I would contribute some lyrics I think are relevant. It's about how life puts us in emotionally painful circumstances, and, well... weeping, and how we move forward regardless.

Go son, go down to the water
And see the women weeping there
Then go up into the mountains
The men, they are weeping too
Father, why are all the women weeping?
They are weeping for their men
Then why are all the men there weeping?
They are weeping back at them

This is a weeping song
A song in which to weep
While all the men and women sleep
This is a weeping song
But I won't be weeping long

Father, why are all the children weeping?
They are merely crying, son
O, are they merely crying, father?
Yes, true weeping is yet to come

This is a weeping song
A song in which to weep
While all the little children sleep
This is a weeping song
But I won't be weeping long

O father tell me, are you weeping?
Your face seems wet to touch
O then I'm so sorry, father
I never thought I hurt you so much

This is a weeping song
A song in which to weep
While we rock ourselves to sleep
This is a weeping song
But I won't be weeping long
No, I won't be weeping long
No, I won't be weeping long
No, I won't be weeping long


Stay chill. Please don't let this get to you.

Anonymous said...

See, it's never bad enough to just leave or give up, but it's never good enough to feel right.

Eh, such is life.


Hello KD!!! Nice to see you again!

sally said...

Hey mustard,

Have to dash off. All of you take care. I believe in all of you, not just the ones that frequent this blog.

Try not to misinterpret things, and support each other!

Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hi mustard.
Hi princess.
Hi socky.
Hi kapunua.
Hi/bye FS and KD.

Where shall I put these marshmallows?

I think we should make use of the big fire burning.

sdock10 said...

pp,

YESSSSSSS! You read my mind. I mentioned the same thing to Jules earlier, that we should roast some marshmallows.

Niiiiiiiice!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I just need some chocolate.

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?!


Hey PP! How are you doing since your time away?!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya sweetie.

*hugs*

When I saw your name being hauled in to the mix at Mayo's I got a bit pissy.

I was like O_O they have to be joking!?!?!?

*tosses stupid accusations on fire*

*hopes they don't taint the marshmallows*

Anonymous said...

Hi mustard!

Good,thanks. It's nice to get to bed earlier but I miss my morning girls.

I'm supposed to be painting a room and ceiling today but the young occupant is home sick.

Smoke said...

oK, Nikki Sixx is effin' beautiful.

Just sayin'.

YAY! Marshymallows! Yum.

Hey PP! Hey KD!

sdock10 said...

pp,

I am glad we got to talk to you today. The mood here has been kind of blah today.

sdock10 said...

Mustard, I wrote a new blog that I think you will understand. Cuz you are just like me and all.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sdock.

I was you yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

It's always good to see you guys =)

Frank gives up smoking as well as I give up blogging!

Smoke said...

Awwww, Frank. It's okay. I can't give up Coca-Cola.

Or my mirrors. :)

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Yep, yep!

PP,

I want me a t-shirt that says BLOG OFF!


on the flip side of that, blogging is killing my cell phone bill. I have another almost 200 dollar bill. WTF? I must pay more attention to my minutes.

Smoke said...

Hello! Dude. We gotta get us another phone line or something.

Mine was like 180.00.

I just about passed out.

Anonymous said...

BLOG OFF!

I love it!

Do you realise how many great tshit designs you guys have come up with over the months.

You should sell them and pay off your cellphone bill socky ^_^

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

For real, mine was 186. This is not good, but dude can't blame just me cuz we shared the damage and his bill was actually higher than mine. But still......we need to chill on the phone usage.

Like maybe we shouldn't talk in the morning and at lunch and after 5.

But that's free, right? right?

Smoke said...

In network! Duh!

So that doesn't count. ^_^

Anonymous said...

How does Frank play like this,
AND then get back up without missing a beat.

sdock10 said...

So I guess I need to stop calling you from my cell phone at work and talking to you for like 30 mins a lunch, huh? Yeah.

Smoke said...

Coolest dude in the world.

Right next to this guy....

Future Rock God in the Making

sdock10 said...

LittleHawkMan FTW! That's my nephew! Ain't he great?

Smoke said...

OMG, you should see him. He's taken his temp like 20,000 times today.

He thinks he's getting out of school tomorrow.

Muwahahah.

Anonymous said...

What price is sisterly love?

$186

and

supporting each other to the max at Mayo's

You guys are special and always make me smile.


Hey Mustard, when you look at pictures of magic fingers now do you have Kass's ClayRay pop into your head as well.

*impressed with Kass's finger skillz*

sdock10 said...

Sounds like someone else I know. They used to hate school with a passion. You can't blame the kid. It's in his DNA.

sdock10 said...

I am watching Where the Heart is for like the kazillionth time. I just love chick flicks.

Anonymous said...

LHM is very cool indeed.

Is he doing a Bueller?

sdock10 said...

No, he's trying to pull a Princess Smoke on his mama by acting just like her.

Niiiiiiiiice!

Anonymous said...

It must be about time for Mustard to have her nightly disussion with you guys.

Right I should actually go and check back in on the (seven years old and a complete music junkie)

Yep there's a younger one than the BNer.

Love you all. Take care.

sdock10 said...

PP,

LOVE YOU TOO!! Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Okay something odd happened there. Don't click the link. It's evil.

Smoke said...

Oh.My.Gawwd.

This child has just x'd out his eyes Iero-style. X_X

Seriously, no joke.

Now, we're going to the store and he's got his heely's on. He said, "Mama, I'm going inside like this."

O_o

I'm gonna post a pic when I get back.

He is too funny, I swear to God.

Anonymous said...

That is what happens when Blogger bugs out.

Anonymous said...

I expect a pic, Princess! That's priceless. :D

sdock10 said...

PP,

I see what you did. You totally hacked my blogger account, didn't you?

Muahahahah!

I really wanted to see those pics, but check out my blogger bee.

sdock10 said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see those pics. LHM rules the world...well, at least his anyway.

sdock10 said...

Where is MissT?

*yells*

MissTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Where iz U?

Anonymous said...

Your little orange b is having an identity crisis socky.

Hi kapunua, most stuff to do with computers is completely beyond me. I just like it when they work. I'm alll arghh when I get error messages.
Happy Birthday to your Dad ^_^

*hopes to see photos of LHM also*

Anonymous said...

Okay, see you all.

*waves bye again*

Anonymous said...

hey guys again.

*feels like all she does is sayds hi and bye*

how are you all.

princess LHM is to cute. he has really blue eyes.

Smoke said...

Heh-heh. This kid cracks me up. He came walking by me earlier and had a marker and he was all like, "Oh, I'm going to throw this away cuz the lid is gone."

Okay.

2 minutes later.......


Now That's Punk

sdock10 said...

He rocks so hard. I just hope that washes off for school tomorrow.

Smoke said...

Yeah, it's a dry erase marker. At first, I was like, "OMG! Is that permanent?!?!?"

sdock10 said...

Oh okay, well it's a good thing he didn't want to do the blue mask across his eyes and face.

gnothi seauton said...

HAPPY JAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTIE McCRACKLES


At least it is here in Blighty!
And on that note I bid you a fond good night.

sdock10 said...

G'nite, GS!

Anonymous said...

hey guys, my computer froze agn. i need a new one.

LHM looks like you so much from the pictures princess.

nighty night gs

Anonymous said...

I C WAT U DID THAR! o_O


Hey dudes!

Smoke said...

Oh okay, well it's a good thing he didn't want to do the blue mask across his eyes and face.


THE HORROR! O_O

Fim,

He does look a little bit like me but he's actually his stinkin' daddy made over. 100%.

Scares the shit out of me.

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

He looks so much like his Mommy its crazy, but he also looks like his crazy daddy too.

Anonymous said...

well get a picture of his daddy up then and i can compare hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Princess! TOo cute.

Smoke said...

Thanks guys!
Hee! He is pure entertainment. Even when he's sick.

We rocked out to 30STM on the way to the store. :)

Fim,

I'll have to see if I can find a pic of Da Rake. O_o

sdock10 said...

I swear. Why do I watch this creepy true crime shit when I am home alone?

sdock10 said...

And it can't just be like a normal murder, oh no...it has to be a dismemberment with a chainsaw after they have been beaten to death.

Anonymous said...

true crime sd10?

princess - da rake?

h and i was driving with the tornado today and when i put her in her car seat first thing she said was
music on

so i put on full bet, the used - take it away. then followed by tbs - liar liar. so i am trying to start hr young. TRYING at least

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

It's never too early for Bert and Adam.

Smoke said...

Keep doing it, Fim. LHM loves Leathermouth. ^_^

Not so fond of The Used. He likes a few songs but I gotta keep working on that one.

Yeah, my dude's name is Da Rake. All because some anon said I was "da hoe dat slept wit da rake".

Smoke said...

Sdock! Speaking of like murders and executions and shit...

I WANNA SEE FUNNY GAMES! Sounds like our kind of movie.

YAY!

Anonymous said...

da hoe dat slept wit da rake".


seriouly guys i am lmfao at the moment. where was this and howd i miss it.

what on earth are they on hahahaha.

cheers guys you just gave me the first laugh of the day.

sdock10 said...

I don't know what Funny Games is. What is it? What is it?

Yeah Fimble and I think Kapunua was da Attention Hoe.

Smoke said...

It's got Naomi Watts in it. They previewed it while that Nikki Sixx thing was on.

Sounds like fun. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hey Smoke, Fim, Kapunua, and Sdock!

How are you all?

Anonymous said...

hahaha, the attention hoe. seriously i know i spell crap but i know how to spell ho. well i think that is how you spell it hahaha.
hey slash, i am good. just watching the addams family. how are you?

Smoke said...

Hey Mustard!

sdock10 said...

I'm cool as a cucumber, Mustard. Howz you be?

Anonymous said...

ATTENTION, DIS HO IS IN DA HOUSE! For a second, anyway.

Fim, Addams Family is my favorite. Gomez was my first true love. Only guy I'd marry, to this day. ^_^

Anonymous said...

really jules, omg i seriously DO NOT SEE IT hahahaha. i think wednesday is cute bless her.

well it has just finished now and i have no clue what to watch.

anyone wanna help me out here?

sdock10 said...

There is nothing on tv at the moment. I guess I will watch the Oscars red carpet thing. Just cause.

Anonymous said...

oh wat channel sd10?

i feel like singing but i have no bloody clue why and what.

sdock10 said...

Ummm hang on...abc?

sdock10 said...

GAWWWWWWWWWWWHD, It's hosted by Regis. I don't know if I can watch this or not.

Anonymous said...

is that regis from the regis and kelly show. i cant stad him, he reminds me of donald trump for some reason.

i am watching a film on fuse but i aint watching it. i have nt a clue what it is about

resurrected wreck said...

I stopped watching the Oscars after they black-balled Brokeback Mountain.

sdock10 said...

Fimble,

I tried to watch that movie on Fuse about the rock chicks with Gina Gershon, but I couldn't stand it.

Anonymous said...

i know, i cant stand it. what channel are the oscars on.


urghhhhh rw is threating to chase me withspiders. fuck10 are you going to save me?

sdock10 said...

Hey RW!

Wassup?

Anonymous said...

ok update for you. i turned E on and now i am watching chelsea lately which starts at 8.30.

sdock10 said...

Yeah Fimble, I will save you. Spiders don't scare me.

RW, shoo! GO away! Leave my Fimble alone!

sdock10 said...

Chelsea Lately is funny.

I wonder if Rock of Love comes on tonight. Cuz that's what I am going to watch.

resurrected wreck said...

Hullo, Sdock! :D

Don't listen to FS about the spiders. She is making up stories!!

Smoke said...

Rock of Love is a shocker! No, not really.

Ewww. He's just gross.

Alright well, I'm off for tonight.

Play nice people! (RW, no spiders!)

Love you! Sweet dreams!

resurrected wreck said...

Hullo, S&V! :D

Spiders? Me??

sdock10 said...

G'nite, Smoke. Talk to you tomorrow. Thanks for ruining Rock of Love for me. Appreciate that!

RW,

Are you saying Fimble would stretch the boundaries of reality?

Anonymous said...

nighty ngiht princess and i will await a pic of da rake. heheh sweet dreams

yay fuck10, get her. serioulsy i need all the help i can get. shoo rw shoo shoo

hehehe i will win rw, i always do ehehehe ;)

resurrected wreck said...

Sdock, I'm saying she would stretch them, wind them around the trunk of a big old oak tree, and use them to catapult cannonballs at passing rabbits.

sdock10 said...

What am I supposed to GET RW with? HUH? Fimble?

Anonymous said...

that is justs mean and i am innocent. i would not harm rabbits.

rw gros severed toes and chases me. so there rw nah nah nah nah,

sdock10 said...

Elizabeth The Golden Age won for best Costume Design.

resurrected wreck said...

Fimble, behave yourself! Grow toes and chase you with spiders?? I've never heard such poppycock! 0_0

resurrected wreck said...

I thought it might, Sdock. I haven't seen the movie myself. Have you?

sdock10 said...

No, I haven't but it looks pretty and I love Cate Blanchett. She's brilliant.

Anonymous said...

favourite actress would have to be julia roberts.

favourite actor would have to be tom hanks

oh and fuck10, sit on her and tickle her armpits. she is very ticklish

sdock10 said...

Fimble, I can't sit on RW. I just can't. I might smother her with my teetahs.

resurrected wreck said...

favourite actress would have to be julia roberts.

favourite actor would have to be tom hanks


I really like Kate Winslet and Viggo Mortensen.

resurrected wreck said...

Fimble, I can't sit on RW. I just can't. I might smother her with my teetahs.

^ ^
0_0

resurrected wreck said...

I don't know that song, FS, so I can't sing it. Truth be told, I only know a couple of The Used's songs.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh i love that song
i will go find it and link it for you.

Anonymous said...

Finally I get some time to myself!

How is everyone tonight?

sdock10 said...

Favorite actress: Cate Blanchett or Kate Winslet

Favorite actor: Christian Bale

Anonymous said...

Smoother me, but just listen to it I have no clue what the vid is about.

press it hun

Anonymous said...

heklo kd, how are you? nearly missed you there you was on the other page

resurrected wreck said...

Hullo, KD :D

resurrected wreck said...

Thank you, FS :) But shall save it for tomorrow as I am heading to bed soon. Perhaps it will inspire me wo go unwashed for Bertie's b-day, as CTV requested ;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

S&V I'm just stopping by to let you know I'm better now. I most likely won't be at Mayo's to much but you know where to find me.

Anonymous said...

Hey sock, FS & RW :)

I can't get used to this new system with blogger, I always realize I miss some posts, grrr, it's annoying.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 216   Newer› Newest»