Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
126 comments:
Wait, what? Did the header just change?
First comment, first and second time!
Okay, off to Hula.
Good morning :)
Kapunua, you were waiting to pounce, weren't you?!
I hope you all have a great day!
This shit is getting freaky!
Hell, I just posted it and then it wouldn't let me pull it back up!
K, what you doing?
Hey Mustard!
morning girlies
just woke up and i am freezing me socks off, how are you all this morning?
Hey FS!
It's cold in Daytona?
What?
Oh my. It's a good thing Tony has enough extra padding around the middle to keep him warm. That big ol'teddy bear. Grrrr!
Hey Smoke!
Hey Fimble!
Not much, about to do some reading :/
I hate reading, seriously. With a passion.
I feel like maybe we'll hear from our friend today. Just a feeling.
But, as the song says, "It's more than a feeling" ;).
Heck yes, ninth, and just jappy to be in like Flynn.
Hi all!
I hope so. I was hoping he had changed his page back to at least say 'Dominic' this morning.
Maybe he will. Maybe he'll let us know that it's all good and he's alright.
Argghhh!
Where the hell is SollyWolly?
I gots something to ask you, SollyWolly! Hurry up and get here!
Jules, I'm starting to take it personal that you ignore me. I'm not getting enough attention from you. Why is that? What did I do? Is my grammar that bad? Am I not worthy?
Just playin'. Have fun Hula-ing. (not sure that's a word) O_o
LHM is going to want to go see Rambo today. God help me.
I'm here. I just woke up.
What's up?
Hi princess.
I left a message for SS that I'm minding 'Dominic' for him in the meantime until he would like him back. The whole 'Dominic' thing was so important.
Hope MissT won't mind.
I could feel your hearts racing when I read back through everything, when SS deleted.
My computer is being very fickle and I apologise if I disappear without warning.
hey guys princess, splash, pp and sd10 and jules when she returns
i was catching up in mayos. it is old in daytona but i have just learnt we have the air con on so i dont think that will help.
my niece is here now tearing the house apart so i will have to go. another day of babysitting oh what fun.
take care everyone i will be thinking of you all. i will catch up with you all later.
toodles
xx
Hey PP!
I saw where you did that. I don't think she will mind at all.
SOLLY! You just woke up? What the hell? Lazy bones!
Well did you go back to sleep?
Yeah I was sleeping so good and I would still be sleeping had I not had to piss.
Errr.......
Ok so what's new?
Hi there Fimble.
There's nothing like childminding to guarantee utter exhaution at mid afternoon.
Have fun.
I hope so, Princess.
His name is nice and safe at my header in the meantime, ready to return to SS's.
*looks at U.S. time*
Good sleep in, socky?
Hey Sdock!
Hey PP!
I went by your house PP. I'd love to do this, too. But it was your idea. Would you mind if I said Dominic's name at my house as well?
Ok, so like listen.
Or look.
Whatever.
Rambo is playing at 5:15 today. Wanna go see Untraceable at 4:55 while LHM goes to see Rambo?
You both are so cunning ;)
Cool Mustard.
The more the better I say.
Group effort.
I had actually thought of that too, Mustard.
What do ya'll think? PP I won't do it if you don't want me to since it was your idea.
I was gonna change this one and the one at my place.
Until SS comes back or unless MissT would rather us didn't.
Go for it =)
Priness,
Yeah, maybe. I will have to see how the day goes.
I will ad Dominic too!
Hey PP and Mustard!
Did it.
And a little something special for you on there, PP.
I had written on my blog early this morning. Mostly because I couldn't sleep. I think this is the right thing to do until SS comes back.
If MissT doesn't want us to have Dominic's name up there, we can always take his name down. He'll be in our thoughts still.
I will have to see what Dude wants to do.
I just added 'Dominic' to mine.
Let me know.
I'd really prefer not to see Rambo if at all possible.
GRRRR!
Toodles for now!
XOXO,
S&V20
Oh, Mustard, thank you but you didn't have to do that!
I really appreciate it, but if you don't mind could you just leave it at Dominic. I really don't need any mention at all.
I'm liking the idea of Dominic running free.
MissT is going to go O_o and hopefully in a good way.
Okay, I better dash.
Would not be good to get caught two days in a row lol
Night all.
P.s.st...I think your sister wants you to go to the movies, socky.
Please pass to Mayo:
Mayo,
How are you? I hope everything is going good with you. Me? I'm okay. I just woke up like only 45 mins ago and have already had my breakfast. Just waiting to see what the day will bring. It's cold and rainy here...
Mayo, I hope you have day where everything gets worked out and figured out. Just like a puzzle...you have all the pieces and they all fit.
Love to YOU Always,
S
p.s. Once you start, it's hard to stop.
Sdock:
I'd get it there if I could :(
PP:
I'll take it off, but thank you for thinking up this great idea. MissT will be so grateful for you :)
Oh I know Mustard. Maybe someone will do it for me.
Somebody named Vaseline *waves like a loon* has you covered.
Vaseline:
What the hell? *joking*
Huh? Whuht?
Hey guys.
:)
SS has put dominic back up!
YAY!
ph,
Hey teddy bear! You must go to Mayo's and tell SS that we hear him!
Ahh!
I told him! =]
Ph,
YAY! *hugs* for you! Awwh, I am so glad SS did that!
SS, my friend, you are an outstanding person.
"For the love of geese...
Because it really is all about the geese."
Awwh, did you see that too? =]
"honking from the rear"
We hear you, my friend.
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thank you for your honks of love and concern. Never doubt that I hear you, even if I'm not always around - I am honored to be part of such an amazing gaggle.
January 26, 2008 11:33 AM
ph,
Awwwh, no he keeps changing it. Just go over there and tell him we're honking with him and sending him hugs and much faith, hope, and love. Also, tell him the Princess can be revived now. It was touch and go there for a moment.
I did Sdock. =]
Me too Sdock! =]
I felt a little blue lately, and this brought the smile right back on my face!! =]
Sdock,
I must leave you for my lessons and work.
Have an amazing day today sweetie. =]
Hopefully, I'll talk to you later on, mmkay?
Love you lots<3
Aw, man.
This is great.
I can't get there. Could someone please post for me?
SS
The mouse says thank you!
Same here, Elena!
Can someone tell him I said thank you?
Damn it man!
It sucks not being able to get to Mayo's.
Whoever can post over there, tell him I hear him and I'm glad he's okay.
PLEASE???!!?!?!?!?
I know!
I swear, I don't care if it costs me like $10,000.00 right now, I'm getting some damn high speed!
Shit!
I know the feeling. I really need to get high speed here at the store.
I feel like I should say this, too.
The Giggly Gaggle:
This is an excellent time right now! Dominic's name is back up and SS is honking that little heart out. We have support. We are our own support, but sometimes we waver. We always need a 55th leg.
Let's step back and think. What we have here is so far beyond amazing, people will never be able to comprehend. We have a love for each other that runs deep. When one of us is down, the rest of us are down, too. But, we will pick each other back up.
Let this serve as a reminder as to how it feels to almost lose one of our own. That was a rough patch. We don't ever want to see that happen again.
We stick together. We do as the OPs said and if an Anonymous comes in here with hurtful words to say to us, we remain the bigger person. We don't let them have the satisfaction, because we are SO much better than that.
We have people who believe in us, and we believe in each other.
Let's start this shit new. "Let's go back to the middle of the day that's starts it all."
NOW! ;)
Does that sound shitty?
Gosh, I sound like Gerard >.<
;)
That is wonderful Mustard. Just wonderful. Has anyone posted for us?
MJ!!!!!!!!
Thank you!
Elena:
Yes, MJ just did. But, I'm refreshing again :)
Mib do you want me to post that comment at Mayo's
Would you MJ?
We really appreciate you being our messenger :)
Thanks Martha. You're a peach!
You guys are welcome.
*******HUGS!!!!!!*******
Right back at you Mib
I can't even pull up all the comments. This sucks. Anything else going on at Mayo's?
It's slow right now. It looks like I'm about to head out. I'll talk with you guys later.
Bye.
I know you're already gone but thank you, MJ!!!
Hey Fimble
I'm jappy too!
ohhhhhh wow elena
jappy jappy hoy hoy
i just beaming cos i know what dominic means to blogbelieve.
PP i you see this what a good idea, i am sorry but i put it up to.
FS!
For the love of geese!
Well, it really is all about the geese, right?
Love you peeps!
love you to princess, oh and for the love of geese it is all about the gees. to right.
but saying that i would be a 70's goose with a big afro. then i could be crazy colours. what goose would you be?
oh and are you going to the pics?
Hi everyone! *waves*
god bean your here as well hahaha
i am off everyone tornado has woke up so i will catch you all later.
bye bye
Hey Lucy
I'm waving really hard. See me?
Glad to see SS heard us and has told the vulture to shove it! Happy that Dominic is back where he should be. The balance of the universe has been restored!
I see you all over there! *waves back*
Can you see me?
How many fingers am I holding up?
hehehe
So right Lucy!
Love that guy!
How many fingers am I holding up-
Funny.
Gosh, who does that sound like? LOL
Fimble:
I don't know if you're still here or not, but "FUCK YEAH!"
I bet SS still checks himself out in the mirror to make sure he's that "mighty fine goose" ;)
See you later :)
Hi Everyone!!!
Hey everyone
BC
82nd!!!!
oh shit thats not me is it!!
sorry guys busy day and i can't stop now either. just to say love to you all and i am so happy that SS is back and didn't leave!! i must confess he had me worried!!
catch you all tomorrow!!
Hey is anyone here?
*listens to TBS*
'DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH 'CAUSE YOU'LL ONLY MAKE THINGS WOOOOORRRRRSE!'
Damn, it feels good.
Everyone okay? S'been quiet around here.
Hey Splash! I'm around!
Hey Lucy!
I posted and then scurried.
Why? I dunno!
You alright?
hehe I just did the same thing, hit me up on chat later, mmkay?
HONK!!!!!!!!
Who's here?
Solly?
Just me, Princess.
HONK!!! HONK!!!
Nobody?
Oh well.
Talk to you guys later, I guess!
Oh, hey!
Nope, you can't be in the rear with SS.
I reckon I damn sure can.
I am currently watching the always stunning Christian Bale in Batman Begins.
Niiiiiiiiiiice!
You should come to my house tomorrow afternoon and watch The Prestige with me.
...or
We could watch American Psycho just for giggles.
Nope. Won't let you.
Can't you see us all pushing each other out of 'formation' to get next to him?
Just like a bunch of girls.
I saw him first!
He's mine!
No, he wants me next to him not you!
Muwahahah!
Bless his heart. He can't be in the back. Then there won't be anybody to lead us!
^_^
I figured the bright light of your tiara would lead the way.
Yes?
Sonofabitch, this is has got to be the finest man on the planet.
We'll fly home!
We'll fly home!
*Princess has Headfirst for Halos on the brain.
Niiiice. Christian Bale is niiice.
Finest damn Batman ever!
I want to fly in front of SS, he can bring up the rear....or I could fly across from SS on the other side of the V.
I figured the bright light of your tiara would lead the way.
Yes?
Ahhh, yes it will.
We'll never be in the dark, that's for sure.
Nah, I don't care where I am in the V formation...so long as you guys watch out for me and don't let me wander out on my own and as long as SS flies with us and as long as we can always see Mayo waaaaaaaaay over there from where we are flying.
Is it crazy that we're talking about being geese and flying in formation like for real?
What the hell?
Damn it man. I guess it's no different than actually picturing Mayo's creepy ass in a tower.
Dude needs to post again tonight.
Whaddya think Creepy McCreeperson? I know you lurk. Acting like you don't know what the porch is. Uh-huh. You ain't fooled me. Nope.
Or is it crazier that we're the only two on here and it would be so much easier if I just picked up the phone and called you?
O_o
Noooooo, we can't talk on the phone. That's just wrong on so many levels of wrongness. My dude don't like it...your dude don't like it. My cell phone bill don't like it.
*doesn't
*twirls in place, stops, waves, and blows Mayo a kiss almost falling on her ass*
WTF?
Did you burn your tongue on a crack pipe?
What you twirling for?
Jeez.
Oh I just remember something!
Mustard and I have to fly close together cuz we are tied together. I would hate for the who gaggle to get tangled in our rope.
That could be quite treacherous.
*jumps on the swing, stands up on it like you are so not supposed to do*
Weeeeeeee!
*walks in on something*
i fucking love you two sisters.
*walks back to my corner and watches*
I burnt my tongue on the cauldron of soup that I am cooking over our campfire.
Duhhhhhhh...don't you smell it?
I bet Mayo smells it. Bet it smells good to him too.
Mayo, was that your little tummy I heard growling?
Seriously, what the fuck was that?
Seriously, did you smoke crack?
What's a 'who gaggle'?
HEY FS!
oh well i am picky about these things. i only like the feel of paddles and whips. take you pick missy.
That was so supposed to say the WHOLE Gaggle....not the WHO GAGGLE.
Who would want to fly in a gaggle with THE WHO?
hey princess, how are you.
are you all handing out crack?
wtf have i walked in on
Not me, FS.
Crack is whack.
Now, Solly....I can't speak for her. ^_^
*grabs the paddle hanging from the nail on the porch*
I think Smoke last used this on PPU!
Bend over dear Fimble!
*WHACK*
*WHACK*
Say you like it! Say you fucking like this shit!
And don't speak all Floridian, speak in your native tongue. Speak all Britishy like.
Smoke, you know I can't even smoke a cigarette. This is a natural blog high!
I did "crack" myself up with the Who Gaggle though. I was like WTF did I just type!
Fimble,
You know Smoke and I are so going to come see you in Daytona this summer, right, Smoke?
oh suite you sir, i bloody well enjoy this great spanking. tally ho and continue this saucy spanking my dear.
is that ok sd10
oh and crack is wack. sd10, maybe you should sell lolly pops instead of crack. i would suck one of yours anyday 0_o
i would love that soooooooooo much, we would just have to sit outside the track cos i aint sure where to many things are around here. oh i could take you to the beach but last time i was there i got my car stuck and i had to push it. bloody sand
You know it, SollyWolly!
I love Daytona!!!!
Fimble,
That was fahbulus dahling!
I swear I am not smoking crack!
But what's this I hear about licking lolli's?
*and down we go*
*grabs Fimble's hair and continues*
OHHHHH!!!! FS!
We's have to go inside the track and do a tour.
It's amaaaaaaaayyyyzing!
I swear!
Really cool.
Then we'd have to go to Planet Smoothie. ^_^
ohhh pull my hair tighter sd10, you know i like it rough.
well if i walk past the track and see a blonde bird jumping tony and trying to kidnap him then i will come over and say hello to you princess. how about that then hahahahaha
I just know this....the next time MCR does Florida. It's going to be you, me, and Fimble in the mosh pit!
*in best Gerard PR voice*
"Hey Fimble, have you started a mosh pit today?"
"How bout you, Princess? Have you started a fucking mosh pit today?"
oh wow, i so cant wait now. seriously if i am still here i will so come and paint the town and track red. whoop whoop
ohhhh nearly slipped up then. wink wink
if they came down to florida then we could all be moshing (never moshed in me life) and then all you would see if one great big fucking paddle one great big sparkly tiara and one great big sign saying i love manchester united. how does that sound hahaha. he will be like, what the fuck are they doing. hahaha
princess i could totally see you moshing in a big pink frilly princess dress with your tiara
Gerard, that voice scares me a little. You sound like what I think Satan would sound like.
O_o
Don't scare the princess, please.
Now I want to go to Daytona!!!
Fimble,
We've never been in the mosh pit either. I'm a little intimidated by the the pit. But I so want to try it!!
I am so ready to go to Daytona now!!!! I want to go play with Fimble! Can we go please, please?
It's so freaking hot that we might pass out and die if we try the pit....on the other hand...medical attention, passing out, backstage...."Frankie is that you?"
I see people :)
I hope you're all doing well!
Fimble, have you been to my page lately?
That little avatar with the skeleton shirt, black cat and tiara?
That would so be the princess in the mosh pit!
Solly, totally. Then he'd walk backstage and be like, "Oh my, that's a princess. Is she okay? Her tiara is stunning!"
MMMUUSSSSTAAAARRRDDD!!!! Hey. ^_^
Alright, gotta go for a bit. I'll see you guys later!
XOXO,
S&V20
Mustard,
Do you want to meet up in Florida with us and go hang in the mosh pit? Huh? do ya? do ya?
no guys, he would be like omg (to me) are you ok, you look like a quack hahahaha
sd10 i am a bit scared to but hey it would be all gravy, the princess could look after us.
hey splash, do you wanna go on a road trip to florida?
Guys,
I am going to make a new post.
Join me there.
Post a Comment