So?
So.
SO!
so
So-so
S.O.S
p.s. sew it back together
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of the Porchies, the Sluts, those afflicted with Smaw Poese, the lonely bitter Hags, the Homie Ho's, the ubiquitous and somewhat cantankerous Unicorn, and anyone else who feels like an outcast from time to time.
229 comments:
1 – 200 of 229 Newer› Newest»*leaves possum trap at Mayo's door hoping to catch PP as she stumbles out*
oh well, oh well, oh well...at least no one is here to laugh at my having to go to Wal Mart.
Mayo,
Do you need anything?
So#-SoO.-SOOoo!-...
Oh, crap!
No wonder the sewing teacher never appreciated me.
*snap*
Bugger.
Sdock, is this because I forgot to set you free yesterday!
Sdock, mayo might need some nail polish remover and cotton wool balls if you are adding to your list.
<_<
>_>
<_>
Good morning fellow students of Mayo 101
I've just finished reading the comments from Mayo's last night,
IS Elena glad she left Mayo's when she did.....
Fuck yeah she is.
Good morning elena.
*just make it stop*
*just make it stop*
Hello PP
I just want us all to get along. Guess that's kinda unrealistic but hey it never hurts to dream, right?
How are you today?
Good thanks.
How about yourself?
I miss that kickass Darth Maul lightsabre of yours.
Morning errbody. (Princess occasionally likes to speak in slang like, Nelly. Just in case anyone was wondering why I always say errbody. ^_^)
I haven't read any of it. What happened, Elena?
Morning princess!
How's it going this fine sunday?
Still got a migraine, so I'm not in a good mood. >_<
Plus, I'm trying to order some cd's and it won't go through.
I hate friggin' dial-up. It sucks so bad!!!!
Plus, I want to go back to sleep and I can't.
Plus, I want to talk to Mayo and SS, but I can't.
I could go on and on and on......
Are you sorry you asked yet, PP?
How are you?
PP I miss my lightsaber too but I'll try anything to make it so people can get into Mayo's. I was hoping getting rid of the pic would help.
Smoke sorry you aren't feeling well. Last night was stressful. It is sad when the family doesn't get along but isn't that truly how it is sometimes? We are all strong women and at times we must speak our minds.
I was just glad Mayo stuck around a bit. Makes the Lord of the Blog more human I think.
I'm still laughing about his "Get In" comment. He knows he's a bad, bad man!
Not sorry for asking, so there.
*blows raspberry*
I'm good thanks. Just trying to shelter from the storm.
Have you tried chilling the pressure points on your forehead?
Hey all,
I am back from the devil's super center!
Smoke,
I bought LHM that camo jacket we were always looking at.
...but, seeing as how it feels like it might warm up to be 80 effing degrees, I don't think I feel the need to rush it right out to him. I think it can wait.
Elena,
the dirt is rubbing off on everyone here. Nice to know mayo can roll in the mud so to speak.
*suspects elena's xmas present may have had a part to play*
*on second thoughts....*
*...we are all just naturally smutty*
Hi socky.
The wastelands of Wal Mart gave you back to us.
sdock I've missed you.
Elena is giving you a huge hug. Stop trying to shake me off!!! It won't work I'll just hug harder.
Cool beans, Sdock.
PP,
The only thing that helps my headaches is sleep, which doesn't happen often around here, and Maxalt, which I don't have any of right now.
Six pills = Very expensive and plus the pharmacy is closed. >_<
I might as well quit with the cd ordering cause it ain't going through. My luck, it probably is and I'm gonna end up with 10 AFI cds, 10 30STM cds, 10 Misfit's cds, and 10 Staind cds.
Oh joy.
Oh Elena, you have no idea how much I needed that hug.
*frees PP from the possum trap*
Muhahahah, you had no choice but to wait for me!
Anyone care to decipher the language known as Mayonese?
Come on tell me what the post meant.
PP - I kinda think he liked my Christmas gift and I'm glad.
Now you've given me a visual of Mayo rolling in mud. Wait I'm smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee. Yep, it's a pretty good visual. Good times, good times.
Smoke,
You want me to try and order those cds?
I would say I could do it at work, but we all know I can't do that anymore.
.....errrrrrrrr.
sdock I always have a hug with your name on it just waiting.
The language of Mayo. Nope, don't get it. Like I told him last night I will probably have to reread his post about a hundred times before I get even the smallest of a lightbulb go off.
Princess,
10 of each?
So all your friends and family can expect CD's for christmas this year then:)
Bring on the Mudfest, elena.
Maybe someone could explain this for me please.
I've figured out RP is role playing (correct Y/N?), but why do people do it, and why are people thinking they are doing it here?
*rather naive about online weirdness*
Oh, cheers sdock.
*shakes free foot*
Sorry for forgetting to set you free yesterday.
pp,
R/p is roleplaying. You are correct.
Guys,
Should we change the name of DM to The Porch?
I have always thought the name DM sounded almost too clinical or dirty.
Hola guys!
Hope everybody is fine!
Can’t stay long, I have to go to my parents.
Could anyone of you please post this over at Mayo's for me? Thanks.:
Hey Mayo.
I was pretty sure you’d post yesterday night. Glad you’re feeling better.
So, Happy Epiphany day, my friend!
Yeah, today is the last festive day here in Italy. The Epiphany Day.
Now, I’m not talking about the epiphany that was theorized by Joyce (that would be a strange festival, wouldn’t that?), but about another kind of epiphany which comes from a centuries-old tradition.
Till the beginning of the century children waited the night between the 5th and the 6th of January because a little old lady used to bring them gifts and candies during that night. A female Santa Claus in fact!
Then, the myth of Santa Claus became popular, but that little old lady’s never been forgotten.
Now, it seems her gift for me, for us, is hearing you’re okay. Thank you!
Just a thought, though: reading your words, it occured to me that maybe you’re living Joyce’s epiphany, the one about revelation…?
I really hope so, my dear. You deserve it.
Stay safe, my friend, and take care. I’ll wait outside your house, under the porch, and I’ll have fun with the rest of the family.
You can join us sometimes….I’ve just found out we even have a new trampoline!
Love to you
SS, my dear, thank you for your last visit . You can’t even imagine how much we needed it.
Love to you
PS: you’re invited at the porch as well!
Good morning family! Happy Epiphany Day!
Just have a great day everybody!
Talk to you later.
Love you all
*HUGS & KISSES*
Thanks, sd.
I've heard of fake myspaces for band members so I was guessing this was something similar. Fanfic I already avoid at all costs but this RP sounds more disturbing if it involves real peoples identity.
*throws books, toys and life at RPers*
*leaves hugs for mayo, SS, and blog family because PP is a lover, not a fighter*
*goes to bed shaking head at world*
Done Bella.
Night all.
I like the porch idea
Night, PP!
Sweet dreams.
*resets possum trap to be sure to catch PP tomorrow*
Elena,
Ya think we should change it?
Are you guys locked out already? O_o This blows. I miss the days when we could all post.
When did this happen? Around the time those little B's showed up? Are they what is slowing this down so much?
I'm off for now.
Catch you all later.
I has posted your message, Bella, but someone beat me to the punch. Sorry! ^_^
Yep, Kapunua, that's about the time all this shit happened.
Oh well........
Must get high speed 'net.
I'm off to order cd's
bye bye chickadees!
Hey everybody! Everyone who's here!
I'm glad I got my message into Mayo's last night.
Extra glad the dude stuck around to chat.
Extra EXTRA glad that all I have to do today is some washing.
Super glad Sdock didn't get mutilated by price hunters at Walmart.
Not with what happened at Mayo's last night.
But, at least things are "out and on the table."
Kapunua:
Took your challenge and called Mayo "Spread" last night. He seemed in a chipper mood, so I thought it was a good time ;)
Is GS really leaving?
Has anyone talked to her?
What is this about GS?
I saw that Mustard, it made me LOL. ^_^
Yeah, you know, I had to say it. Because the whole thing is just so stupid. Well, they're here now, so I guess we have to just deal with it. That doesn't mean I have to enjoy them, though.
I hope it doesn't mean GS is leaving; does anyone have her email?
Sdock, is high speed internet a possibility for you?
Only if I have an unobstructed view of the Southern skyline?
WTF does that mean?
Kapunua! I see I have a rival for your affections. Say it isn't so my love!
Ummmmm, Kapunua, where'd you go?
You have someone fighting for your love here....
Can I watch?
Someone post this at Mayo's for me?
You know what? I've desperately tried to remain a neutral party all this time. I'm still trying to do that. This is not about picking sides. It's not about who can run faster or jump higher. It's not about who has the most friends or who has the better car.
This is supposed to be about a family.
I came here to get away from harmful words. I came here because of music. I came here because I was shunned everywhere else.
Now it's happening here, too. Can we lay a ground rule? If you don't want to, that's fine. Just a suggestion to try to get this place back to being a comforting place to come to.
If you are unable to say anything nice, refrain from saying anything at all.
Take care of it with email, because I don't know about anyone else, but I don't enjoy seeing seeing them take place. I'd rather just not know what's going on.
The argument that took place last night was petty. It should not have blown up into what it was. But, I'm just like any other person, if something is said to me, I'm going to give my opinion on it. Once I'm done, it's done. So, I can't fault either party. But maybe next time, whoever is involved, we could take care of it behind the scenes.
Regarding Mayo and SS:
I feel, I FEEL, not anyone else. Just me. I feel that it's becoming a bit of a popularity contest with these two. SS has told Elena that even the smallest voice can be heard. If Mayo or SS doesn't answer you, know that they are human. Know that they may just not want to answer your question. It's okay for them to do that. I know that. So, don't get upset with them. I'm not saying anyone has done this, but just keep it in mind.
Regarding the mayhem that took place:
I was one of the AIMers the other night. All of you know that if you went to DM's, because I couldn't get over here to Mayo's to tell my story. If you didn't know, now you do.
J:
I'm addressing this to you, because you were the one that threw the accusation. We had cause to be worried. As you can now plainly see. What we did was the only way we knew how to get Mayo's attention. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't.
We didn't just drop the ball, then run away. I tried my best to get the explanation out to everyone that I could. I was tired and it was in the wee hours of the morning. You know this. You may have not been addressing me in the comment you made at Mayo's, but I was in the AIM chat so I feel partially responsible.
And I don't understand this because you were part of the Circus, too. In fact you and L. wrote the whole riddle to get SS over there:
Using names like you were in a plastic bubble and no one could hear or read what you typed. I read every single word ever written there.
We felt somewhat safe there. I don't understand what you mean.
And to be honest, the "I'm done with you" comment upset me, as well as the "You're not worth it" comment. First of all, don't just be done with everyone here, Kapunua, Entropy, or Carrie. And secondly, there's no one that isn't worth words, in my opinion. Just think about that the next time you want to say something like that. Please. Everyone here has worth.
And I'm not afraid to say that I admire Kapunua's way of standing up for herself. I've told her this. She gets dealt a lot of shit here, by Anons and "family" members. If I was talked to the way she's been talked to, I'd be long gone, and I wouldn't ever look back. I'm glad she's decided to stick around and I hope she doesn't leave. Others may disagree and I don't care. If saying that puts a red 'X' on my back, so be it.
I'm sorry that shit happened, and I hope it doesn't ever again.
Ok, I'm fucking lost when it comes to what went on last night. Well not exactly lost but I don't understand. Just for the record, and I think I've stated this before, I have not and will not post any kind of question or comment as anonymous. If I have a question or if I disagree with something, you can bet your sweet ass my name will be attached to it.
I've said this before as well, there are so many diverse personalities in this place and there will be disagreements from time to time.
Do we all need to chill the fuck out? Hell yeah. Mayo's house is Mayo's house. Point blank. It's not for anyone here to try and regulate anything. If he wants us shut out, he knows how to do it. If we keep acting the way we do, that's exactly what will happen. He never intended for us to become friends with each other, much less with him. If he sees that we're all fighting and creating chaos, it'll be over for good I'm afraid.
There is no elitism in this place or Mayo's. Bottom line. Take it or leave it. We ain't special, so who we foolin'?
Princess is going to leave for a bit now and try to get rid of my migraine. Sonofabitch!
I do love you all and I hope everyone gets along.
XOXO,
S&V20
P.S. - This is not directed at anyone specific or else their name would be mentioned. It's just my general feelings on everything that has been going on this past week. I've had disagreements with K and the OP's and everything is cool with that. I try to respect everyone's opinion and expect to get the same respect in return. Which I feel I have.
Thank you....
Good Day and Good Luck.
Yeah, that doesn't work for me today, let me try this one.....
Search and Destroy!
Yeah, that made me feel better. ^_^
Kapunua, Kapunua, take pity on this poor fool. I am smitten. Can you not see my suffering? I beseech you, grace me with your presence.
I have taken a name, for I am lovelorn.
I think Kapunua has gone.
Just leave her a love note or something.
Mustard,
I posted it at Mayo's.
Star:
Thank you :) I've not seen you in awhile. Must be on at different times :(
Sdock:
That was funny, though you probably didn't intend it to be.
"Ah, just leave 'er a note or somthin'" :)
I'll be back later guys. Don't kill each other.
I told Mayo to bring us some lemonade. Save a glass for me, will ya?
Princess Smoke and Mustard,
Bravo for your words!
Maybe someone will be kind enough to pass them on inside the house.
Hi Star,
I wonder if I should post something about everything that has been going on....yeah, perhaps I should. Maybe...later.
Hey SDock!
Hey Mustard!
mustard,
I totally didn't mean that comment the way it sounded.
I wanted the love struck anon to really leave a note and tell Kapunua how they feel.
Hey Star,
There's not much going on today. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing...
O, never say that I was false of heart,
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
As easy might I from my self depart
As from my soul which in thy breast doth lie.
That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
Like him that travels I return again,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
Never believe though in my nature reigned
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
That it could so preposterously be stained
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
For nothing this wide universe I call
Save thou, my rose, in it thou art my all.
After last night, I think they may be a good thing, Sdock.
How is everything by you?
Good Morning, everyone.
I wanted to come in to talk to all of the Family this morning.
I know we are all stressed, and it seems like not a day goes by without some kind of drama going on. I know J. regrets her involvment with the argument last night, and she will be on in a bit to talk to everyone.
It seems lately that the divide and conquer anon from before was calirvoyant.
We are tearing each other apart from the inside.
Please, no more.
Kapunua,
I have gone back, at J.'s request, and deleted her commments from last night. I am asking you, nicely, to remove yours. Not for J., not for you, but for the Family.
If we don't treat each other with respect, all of us, this will all go belly-up. And I don't believe there is even ONE of the Family that wants to see this happen.
I believe there are several from other places who are hell bent on turning us all against each other, and destroying this all from the inside.
The Trojan war went on for 10 years when the Greeks attacked the walls and the gates. But when they got the horse on the inside...
Troy burned to the ground.
Think of BN and INO as the soldiers in the Trojan horse.
Love. Hope. Faith. PEACE.
L.
Now, I am going to have about 82 cups of coffee and will be back later.
Love you,
L.
Star,
I'm okay. How are you doing?
Anon,
Niiiiiiiice!
L.,
Also, well said.
I feel powerless to help being stuck out here.
hi guys!!
i'm not entirely sure what is going on but that is very normal for me!!
i hope everyone is good though.
i think the idea of calling DM 'the porch' is a fab idea! i really like it.
mayo is so sweet he was like "whats the porch"?? i think you guys scared him a little last night! i was laughing to myself when i read the comments today! bless him. yes and me having a horribly filthy mind picked up on the "get in" comment straight away! always liking a bit of smut.
i think sdocks nipples and cream threw him!! ha ha fucking hell miss T cracks me up!
when he said his goodbyes it was almost like fuck i've gotta get out of here quick these ladies are scaring me!!
well lets hope he pops out onto his porch once in a while even if its just for a sneaky cigarette!!
Family I really think a group hug is in order. Let us all try to get along, please. We all have unique and wonderful traits and well lets face it we all have some bad ones too. Trick is to overlook the bad ones. I love each and everyone of you. I don't want anything to break us apart. The other day I said I didn't want us to crash and burn. Even Evil Anon who was on at the time agreed. Lets all step back, take a deep breath and move on.
To the Mayo Family:
First I would like to apologize for what happened last night. As I've explained before, I do have a flash-fire temper, and it can get the better of me.
I will say that I stand by my convictions. Those will not change.
If I was going to address the issues that I had, I should have done so in a different way, in a different manner.
And, I think that if I tried now to explain what my intentions were last night, I would probably fuck that up some way and make it all worse. So, I won't do that. I did have my reasons, though; I didn't start anything that I wasn't prepared to defend.
Mustard, please know that I have nothing bad to say either to or about you. You did your best to email folks and explain what you guys were trying to do. I do appreciate that, and thank you for thinking of our peace of mind. Please accept my apology if I hurt or offended you. That was not my intent.
I also apologize to everyone for spoiling the good mood and disrupting the fun last night. It WAS fun, and I enjoyed being part of it. Thanks, guys, for letting me play.
For what it's worth, I am going to refrain from any more drama. If anything even remotely looks like drama, I'm turning around and heading the other way. Yes, I'll still voice my opinions on things, but as for getting into any kind of confrontation, forget it. There are more important things for me to focus on than arguing inarguable points.
Again, I'm sorry for the way I spoke, Family. I should not have brought this to the House.
I understand if some of you don't want to talk with me after this. I hope that's not the case, but if so, I understand.
Thank you for letting me say my peace.
J
FYI, I've emailed GS re: her last comment.
Hey guys. LOL Sdock, it didn't sound flip or anything.
I'm sorry, I had to go out shopping. In a bit, I have to go to a birthday party, also.
Anon: Are you Calaf/Spooky/More Of This Anon? (GOD I love that pun.) Or are you some random person having a go at me? If you are some random person having a go at me, please don't mess. I like talking with Calaf/etc. Don't screw it up.
Mustard, I took a picture for you today that I will post later if I get a chance to. ^_^
Original Punks said...
Thank you, Kapunua, for deleting the comments. I think you SHOULD leave the others. It does explain what all has been going on.
And, Family, J. didn't want to mention this because as she told me, "it's no excuse", I will say it.
Most of you are aware she is a Type 1 diabetic, also know as Juvinile Diabites. She has been since she was 7.
When her blood sugar gets really high, it's like a hormonal hell in her body, and if she is angry, it is 10,000 times worse.
When she checked her blood sugar level last night before she went to bed, it didn't even register on the meter. Which meant it was over 500.
It is down some today, and I am staying her for the day instead of going to my Mum and Dad's, at least until tomorrow.
I will tell you from experience, that she says things she does not mean to when her blood sugar is that high.
Like I said, she didn't want me to mention it, but I really wanted to let you know that part of it too.
Love,
L.
RW:
Thank you for doing that. I don't have her email, and I can't access her profile now. If you hear from her, could you tell her that I'm thinking about her and that she will be missed until she returns (that is, if she does which I hope is the case).
J:
No need to apologize. I just needed to share what I felt.
Kapunua:
Can't wait to see what it is this time!
Elena:
Brava. *group hug* :)
No worries, Mustard :) I'll pass along your message to her if she emails me back.
*hugs* for ALL!
Kapunua's got an admirer...several apparently. Niiiiiiice!
Kapunua:
Thank you for that at Mayo's. Really.
I just want this to be a civil thing again. I want to talk about Ray's finger skillz, dammit, without having fear that the almighty Blog God will come strike me down.
Jeez! ;)
L please tell J to take care of herself. My father had diabites so I understand a bit what it is like to live with that. I also know stress can make it much worse. Tell J I love her and worry about her.
We are family people. Family sticks together when the going gets rough. Please no one forget that.
Now happy thoughts people....
Mustard the hug felt wonderful!!!
Kapunua have fun at the birthday party!
Sdock, I'm not sure if I have admirers or just people messing with me. It's hard to tell these days. ^_^ Hey Sdock, are you an artist?
Mustard, you are my Bone Sucking Mustard and I love you LEIK WHOA. You are not to be messed with. End of.
New pens!!!!
I love new pens!!! Something about them. And I don't know what it is.
Oh Elena, I will try! i get to see Boychild so that is good, but I also have to see Dickweed, my cousin's Worst Life Decision ever, and that is not good. "Not good" here meaning, the day is coming when I punch him in his ugly mug and make a huge scene at a family gathering. O_o
This time I am Silvius, my love.
I would never 'mess' with you. I simply offer you my companionship, and my heart.
Please be kind.
Elena,
J. says to thank you and that she loves you too. She said you mean a lot to her, and she hopes you know that.
She probably, and I say PROBABLY, won't be on today, because even though the blood sugar level is down, it is not down far enough, and she just needs to take care of herself.
And I will be here to take care of her too.
So if you don't see either of us for a bit, that is why.
Love,
L.
Kapunua,
If by artist you mean scribbling and doodling and maybe a little drawing and writing, then I guess yeah, maybe....
I used to draw a lot.....but I would never let anyone see.
Mainly I would draw portraits and shit....
Now, I just doodle....I think it's my undiagnosed ADD.
Hi lovely ladies. I'm lost as to what happened last night, but maybe that is for the best. If anyone wants to or has time to email me, I would appreciate it, otherwise no big deal.
I just hope everyone in our family is okay.
Can you believe I hardly remember As You Like It? Shame on me! But you must imagine that I find Rosalind much cooler than Phebe. ^_^ Dost thou think, though I am caparison'd like a man, I have a doublet and hose in my disposition?
I am charmed and intrigued.
And I think it's time for me to leave for that party. ^_^
I wonder where my Anon has been? I guess it was just for that day. Oh well. :(
Hi Silvius.
Hi Elena, Sdock, Kapunua, Mustard!
L, Sending hugs to both you and J.
Awwwh, Kapunua, just when it was about to get good.
I hope Silvius will wait for you to return!
Hi Anima,
How are you today?
Hey Sdock, I'm okay. I have to go to my nephew's birthday party here in a bit. Oh and the weather, HOLY FUCK, it is like Spring outside. I'm almost tempted to disengage all the storm windows. It is beautiful outside!
How are you this fine Sunday?
Welp, bye guys
I'll find something else to do.
Anima,
I'm okay. I thought everyone had left, so I was going too.
It is a beautiful day here so maybe I will just go sit outside or something.
Catch ya later!
Have fun at the party!
Charmed and intrigued? Your words make my heart quicken.
My eyes do not see you as Rosalind/Ganymede, but as Phebe.
It is to be all made of sighs and tears;
And so am I for Phebe.
It is to be all made of faith and service;
And so am I for Phebe.
It is to be all made of fantasy,
All made of passion and all made of wishes,
All adoration, duty, and observance,
All humbleness, all patience and impatience,
All purity, all trial, all observance;
And so am I for Phebe.
My devoted heart will pine for you during your absence.
Bye Sdock. I will miss you.
I probably won't be on tonight, so how about we plan for a swing date tomorrow night? That would be awesome. Hopefully we will have a clear sky so we can see the stars.
Silvius, are you Orlando??????????
Anima,
I will swing with no one but you tomorrow night.
It's a date!
Silvius,
Very nice. I'm pulling for you.
Swinging
Tap, tap, tap
Goes my pen on my page
Leaving nothing but little dots
I'm empty
But enraged.
It will be a miracle
if I can complete a single thought.
In between the dots are scribbles,
Really, I should just fucking stop.
Sometimes you have to face it
that you have nothing new to say.
Now, I am drawing smiley faces
and wasting the day away.
Tap, tap, tap
I hear the sound again.
If I could only find the words,
I'd get tons of use out of my new friend.
I've hidden all the answers
So deep within my heart.
I can't blame you for not finding them.
Fuck, I don't even know where to start.
I'm not asking you to read me
or for you to even listen.
But just in case you happen to,
Can you by chance tell me what I'm missing?
My smiley faces stop
and I am now drawing flowers.
I'm still not digging deep enough
and I'm such a fucking coward.
So for now I will put my pen away
and give this shit a rest.
And I'll go back to doing nothing
Afterall, it's what I do best.
sdock when you get a chance will you please send me an e-mail? I need to tell you something. My stupid e-mail will let me respond but I can't get it to let me send an origianal letter.
oh and I can't spell original LOL
Sdock:
This has been here for me at times when I need it most. Maybe you'll find something in it, too.
My resolution this year was to make a new day, every day. I wanted new things to happen. I didn't want to live the same day over and over again.
I never know where to begin. And I never know how to make it stop.
Here you go:
And it's all too familiar
And it happens all the time.
All the cards begin to stack up,
Twisting heartache into fine
Little pieces that avoid an awful crime,
But it's you I can't deny.
(You I can't deny.)
We swing and we sway
As this tiny voice in
My head starts to sing
You're safe, child, you are safe.
(You're safe, child, you are safe.)
You're safe, child, you are safe.
Your poem reads like this.
Elena and Mustard,
Thank you for being such great friends....such great listeners.
Elena, I will send you an email. Give me a sec....I am soooo slowwww!
Mustard, I'm just glad my poem doesn't scream insanity.
Well, if that screams insanity, I'm insane.
You need to take up a job writing, Sdock. Something. A local paper. A magazine. Maybe all of those things you liked, those six things? Maybe you could write about them.
Like Elena said, you have a talent. Don't let it go to waste.
Mustard,
I really wish I believed you. I do, but I thought about something today. I need to get all this personal shit out and then test myself to write about other things. Right now, I want to be able to write about other things, but I am just not there yet.
What have you been doing all day long?
What have I been doing?
Fuckin' laundry.
And I've been trying to keep myself from refreshing Mayo's.
I've been trying to figure out how I got drug into this whole shenanigan involving Blackrose and UCB.
I've been trying to figure out this whole nasty mess.
And I've been listening to music.
I'm being productive today.
Damn, I am jealous.
You have been productive.
*makes mental note to put on a load of laundry after typing this comment*
I have been watching (not really) some show about the reall housewives of OC.
I did let my dogs out.
I am feeling the need to listen to Breakfast w/ My Chem!
Fuck yeah!
ergoproxy said...
my mouse drifts a bit if it's not really flat
but I knopw so little about computers.
Andrea I think that showdown has been brewing for a while.
kapunua really started it rolling when she got suspicious of everyone being anons, and it just grew from there, like a triffid
January 6, 2008 12:27 AM
blackrose said...
This will be interesting when others come to see your blog, Andrea.
January 6, 2008 1:07 AM
Yeah, Mustard I love to listen to it.
My sis and I actually listen to it in her car. I actually love to hear the live versions of the songs.
*sdock needs fucking concert in 2008 so fucking bad*
OMG I love that interview. I love how Frank says he's had a bad concert but Gerard says he's never had one.
sdock I sent you an e-mail. Don't be mad at me.
Elena,
That was so fucking creepy Gerard was saying the exact thing as I just read what you wrote.
awwwwwh, that was weird.
Ok, going to read email....
shhhhhhh, is it a secret email?
Ray Toro has mad mad skillz!
Gerard: What happened? Magic...and fireworks...
Frank = 0_o
Elena,
I think my shitty ass email just sent you a reply.
Let me know, okay?
Oooh, I am to the good part...Can you kiss Frank like you did on Saturday? Hell no! That ain't a command thing...
Re: GS:
Thank you for doing that. I don't have her email, and I can't access her profile now. If you hear from her, could you tell her that I'm thinking about her and that she will be missed until she returns (that is, if she does which I hope is the case).
She doesn't think she's coming back. Frankly, I don't blame her.
Mustard, I passed along your message to her.
EFF YEAH!!! Anon!
That's totally what Frank's face looked like, 'cept a whole lot redder. ;)
*never really enjoyed the whole onstage Frank/Gerard bit, but it's whatever /Adam*
Ray Toro has mad mad skillz!
*clears throat*
*whispers*
Sdock...finger. You forgot finger ;)
Damn. RW? Do you think you could have her email me. I'd like to talk to her if she's willing.
I don't blame her either.
'scuse me, Mustard
Ray Toro has mad finger skillz!
A surprise party for me? You shouldn't have...
I just sent her a message passing along your request, Mustard. I forwarded your email addy to her, as I wasn't sure if she already had it or not.
S'okay! :)
All's forgiven.
Hey guys. Is everything okay?
The blogs are going all to heck again, CTV. Same old same old.
Thanks RW. I hope when she feels like emailing, she will.
I'm bummed she left. I really enjoyed talking to her.
Me too, Mustard :(
Mayo really needs to address the issue of proper conduct of guests in his home.
Now there is an empty spot in my corner....
GS, she stayed in my corner with me and Elena and now....
errrrrrrrrrr!
Frank: And why is that? And why is that?
Gee: Because they're always running...running from the predators.
Hey Mustard, RW.
Mayo really needs to address the issue of proper conduct of guests in his home.
Quoted for major truth. I think a lot of things would slowly start to quiet down a bit. He needs to come out and say enough is enough. It's his blog after all, right? We've gotta respect his wishes. OTOH, he's got his own problems to deal with.
SS is nowhere to be found when drama starts. I can't blame him though. It's just sad to see. The guy's so sweet.
I've never been a fan of role play.
Got the e-mail sdock and send you another!!!
Quoted for major truth. I think a lot of things would slowly start to quiet down a bit. He needs to come out and say enough is enough. It's his blog after all, right?
Yes, exactly. If it were my blog, I wouldn't stand for it.
Elena,
Just sent you another.
Oh and for the record anyone who wants to know....Elena is being the sweetheart that she is and trying to help me straighten out my fucked up existance. Okay?
See no secrets here. Just a lot of helpful friends.
*sdock thought she was beyond help but is now rethinking*
oooh I got quoted by an anon!
(though the blackrose comment wasn't to me)
wow that's the first time ever!
and I do think a total showdown between bloggers was on the horizon.The whole atmosphere changed when Kapunua (and she was the most vocal though not the only) started to voice suspicion on regulars being anons. I have said many times that I didn't think it mattered as it said more about them and their pettiness than anyone who got attacked.I can understand others seeing it as a bigger thing but fact is I don't. I have never seen it as as big an issue as it has been made into and I think the underlying suspicions that now exist between many lead to accusations and anger when perhaps it is not warranted. It is very easy to accuse the wrong person as seems to have happened quite a bit. It is like people are being scrutinised all the time and it just feels different now to how it used to.
I like andrea and have for a very long time and I found alie to be friendly and discussing her bf in oz was nice, ucb has been pleasant to me, regardless of who it is said he is. I don't believe anyone is anyone unless I see some hard photographic proof (and that goes for Mayo and SS)so I am not part of some role play. I just really enjoy meeting all these different people from all over the world and finding out a bit about their lives and places they live.
I like the blogs because it's a place to have a fun conversation with really nice people.
Just for the record Elena is trying to get sdock to realize the potential she has to be a great writer.
Hey RW and CTV Sorry I didn't say Hey. I'm trying to do about 100 things at once.
Hey Elena :)
And hello EP!
Hi RW how've you been I never really ctach you much since the porch became needed.
Hey Elena I'm posting a little parcel for you today.
Hey Ergo thanks. Let me know when you get your package, okay?
Hey guys!
CTV! Ergo! Nice to see you both :)
Elena:
Keep working with her. Work your magic :)
I have to be off for a little while. But, I'll be back later. Keep the peace or I swear to you I'll bring back some Aquarius shit. You don't want that.
*is doing it anyway ;)*
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius!
Aquarius!
Peace out!
I'm good, EP :) I've got a busy week coming up at work, with Tosca opening soon. How are things with you?
God my head is gonna explode. You really must read the note for Mayo and SS that just got posted over at Mayo's house.
WTF?
ooh Tosca is great!
I hope it goes well.
I have just home stuff to do, some banking and mailing and groceries.
I do our business stuff from home so it gets done when I fit it in.
Elena do I have another package coming?
*twitches with glee*
It takes about 7 or so days from the US usually (which is amazing because to send stuff across to the other side of OZ takes at least 7 days- how can that work?!)
Thanks Mustard (I have the Hair soundtrack on vinyl)
oh and from earlier - Ray has mad skillz, not just his fingers!
HI CTV
hope you feel better about everything soon sdock
Ergoproxy: Okay, thanks for pointing the finger at me. But just so you know, I was not the first person to say that some of the anons might be regulars. In fact, I was not even the most vocal about it. There were two or three others who made a much bigger deal of it, but I'm not even going to mention it.
Gee, thanks though.
For the record, I still think it sucks for people to do that.
You know, honestly? I'll tell you, it gets a little tiring having people call me out, and then when I defend myself I get called a bitch and told that I'm starting trouble. But you know, I'm not going to just sit here and take the crap-talking in silence, especially when it's not true. Is that so mean of me? Is is so much drama? Then hey: lay off and maybe I won't have to.
Heading for my own home if anyone wants to chat.
kapunua I'm not saying it was only you and I personally did find you the most vocal (and that means probably that the others didn't post when I was about, time zones and all). I'm not angry at/ calling you out etc. But I don't feel the same way about it all.
it is shit if they do it but I don't feel that involved that it really worries me.
You are very much with your rights to defend yourself it's just that having it all go on on the blog instead of in private is depressing.
Mustard because some people have nothing better to do
of course the secret missile silo plans should probably be hidden for a while BB and all. *taps nose knowingly*
Mustard, I don't know why. I really don't.
Ergo, how can you expect me to keep it off the blogs when people bring it right here to me? Basically what you're saying is that you should be allowed to say "Kapunua was the first one who said it and the most vocal" but then in order to respond, i have to email you and not defend myself in public? It doesn't work that way. Say, why didn't you email it to me, huh?
Amen Mustard!!
Now it's BB watching. I feel like I'm in the middle of a fucking soap opera.
Take care everyone. I'm off for tonight.
S&V20, you don't know how much I'd love to. Yet people keep on bringing it up and I'm so sick of it. We tried to help, to let everyone know. We. Not just me. Yet I keep reading my name and I'm so tired of it, and whenever I defend myself it, "OMG take it to email!" Well, why can't they take it to email?
consider it dropped.
Thank you.
*walks up on the porch and jumps on a swing and goes to swinging away*
I think we all might need to take a step back and answer the extra credit question of what mayonaise means to us.
...just saying it's something to think about
Kapunua,
That picture just ain't even right....that just ain't right.
Have mercy...
Did you die a little, Sdock? Like, in the Elizabethan sense? ;D
Well, I'm off to class. If you want that full size, feel free to grab it.
LOL Full size. ^_____^ LOL Grab it. :D
see you sdock i'm off to town and will be back a fair bit later, catch you if you're still swinging.
and see you anyone else here (not sure who's about)
take care xx
MissT!!!!!!!!
Where are you tonight?
Blimey sdock, you timing.
I have literally just finished catching up and was about to comment. That was spooky.
Hullo there Miss T! :D
And hello to you, Sdock!!
MissT!
Yay! Yay! Yay!!
Mustard doesn't believe I feel things but this proves it! I felt your presence...I just couldnt find you...kinda like always.
RW!
Hey, how are you?
Hi RW, how are you?
Heya sDock and Miss T! :D
I am well, though looking to the week ahead with a bit of unease. Work is going to be nuts. I don't like it when it gets nuts, takes all the fun out of it :/ Oh well, it can't be helped, I guess.
How are you guys this evening?
I'm pretty good I guess.
Can't believe it's about to be Monday already....errrr.
*ears were burning*
Hey everybody!
Hope all is well.
I'll be back shortly. :)
Hi mustard how are you?
How are you today sdock sweetie?
Hi & bye Mustard :)
I'm actually going to head off for the night, guys. Got to make sure I get my rest tonight (I always have trouble sleeping the night before the day I have to head back to work). Have a good one! :D
MissT,
I have missed you like all day....I was by myself a whole bunch. How are you? Did you miss me at all?
I think I will write a long ass comment to the family tonight. I'm sure Mayo will understand. But the family needs to pull it's little shit together..
G'nite, RW!
I hope you have a great day at work tomorrow!
Sleep well!
Sdock, could you mention to Mayo that the instillation of an eject button at his blog would be super?
Thanks :D
Goodnight RW.
Sdock, I worried about you all last night cos you sounded sad. Of course I missed you.
I too want to write a comment about the family. I'm not sure what to say yet.
MissT,
I don't know if it's so much sad as it is just really feeling lost and not knowing where I am going or where I belong anymore...ya know?
My work stuff is effed up....my relationship stuff is effed up...I'm 33 years old with no ties to anyone except my sister and my nephew...my options should be wide open. But for some reason, I don't see that...I guess because it's so hard for me to walk away from people.
We should both write comments! I have a feeling when I start it's going to go a little long....but I haven't addressed any of this so folks will just have to deal...or not, hell they don't have to read it.
Sdock, apart from the relationship part, me and you are so similar.
Do you feel like a boat drfting with no sail and you can't steer yourself anywhere?
I too feel my comment my be a long one.
Fuck yeah, I feel that way.
And I am seasick....errr.
My comment is getting very long winded...
Just don't puke on me sdock.
I've only just started on mine. Trying to find the right words.
This place is better than therapy.
I agree, Kapunua.
And for the record, if any one has any problem with anything I say on here, please feel free to email me and let me know.
I feel like everyone has a right to defend themselves but calling people out and then having an all out debate about it in Mayo's house or here for that matter, just ain't the place to do it.
I've been guilty of it, too and for that I am sorry.
We just need to take a moment and think about why this all started and why we are all still here.
God, there's no way we are all gonna get along. Do you know how different we all are? Even so, we balance each other out. We have very opinionated and outspoken people such as myself, Kapunua and several others. We have quiet, soft spoken people like Elena, Paperhearts and MissT. We have those that try to keep the balance like Sdock, Mustard and others. That's the way it is. That's why this place works. If everyone got along and everyone agreed, this place would suck.
Mayo, I think, needs insight. He needs opinions and experiences. He learns from us. I'm sure he has enough shit going on in his real life that he doesn't need us fighting at his house.
SS, would be disappointed. Again. Damn, the dude just gets let down wherever he goes. I try to remember his words and learn from them. "Be good to each other." That just about sums it up, doesn't it?
Again, no one person here is special. No one here is smarter, prettier, more talented, or Mayo's favorite. We are all equal here in BlogBelieve. That's what makes this place so special. It doesn't matter anyway.
I do love you all and think you are all special in different ways. You guys mean the world to me.
Let's just don't let us be the reason this place blows up.
OOOoh are you ready to read my long ass comment!
Yeah it is the best therapy ever!
Very true.
And, it's free.
Hello Sdock, MissT, Anonymous.
It has become quiet, and I'm not complaining.
Sdock, you'll figure it out. It just takes some longer than others. I'm a late bloomer so I know the feeling.
Please post at Mayo's
Mayo,
How are you tonight? I hope you well and happy. Me? I'm figuring shit out...slowly. Very slowly.
So tonight, I am going to address the family here. I know you won't mind. Hell, it will probably be a welcome break to not have to listen to me go on and on...right? Nah....you'll miss me.
Wishing you a meaningful and marvelous Monday, my friend.
Love to YOU Always,
S
p.s. Very, very slowly
On to the Family:
BlogBelieve Family,
First, let me apologize for not being here. I am sure most of you know that I still have dial-up internet so after 250 comments there is no way for me to get in over here. I hang at DM and am lucky enough to have MissT pass my notes for me.
Now, where do I begin? Oh, I know...back to how this all started. Can you all remember? Do you? It was just a blog. We'd come here, we'd leave our comments, and we'd run out again. We never expected this place to become what it has become, and make no mistake about it...it is special. Friendships blossomed. We laughed, we listened, we cried, we played kickball, we had parties...we became attached. We became a real family. We respected each other...we fought for each other. What has happened? Respect seems to have been thrown out the fucking window.
Next thing, this is Mayonaise. This place belongs to Mayonaise. You should have respect for him always. If you wouldn't want this shit going on at your house, then don't bring it to his. If it's even a question, then leave it some place else. Acknowledge your host and be a courteous guest. When you come here, remember him. It is true that he could shut this down if he wanted to, but do you really want to force his hand? No, I don't think you do. They always say you won't miss something until you don't have it anymore and I am betting we'd miss this place pretty terribly.
Another thing, respect each other. This is BlogBelieve and the internet and you never know who you might be talking to. Do your best to treat everyone the way you would always like to be treated. Doesn't matter if it's an anonymous, a newcomer, a lurker who has come out the shadows, or a unicorn who talks...be nice. There's enough mean ass bullshit going on in the real world...if you can't be nice, then guess what...it's the internet...walk away. You are here by choice. Nobody is forcing anyone to be here. So regardless who is behind an identity, there is still a person somewhere typing those words. And you never know...they may be acting out because they don't know how to reach out. Most of us here just need somebody to listen. Remember what that used to be like?
Again, I'm not asking anyone to take any unnecessary BS, but I am asking that you take it elsewhere. Take it to the porch if you want. Or turn the computer off and walk away....really simple solution.
Finally, if any of you ever have a problem with me for any reason, please take it away from Mayo's and bring it to my house. I would do the same if I ever had an issue with any of you all.
Love you ALL,
S
p.s. Faith, Hope, Love
What Mayonaise Means to Me
Mayonaise started out
being just another blog.
I'd run in and leave a comment
while working at my job.
The days passed on by
and the posts kept on a rolling.
I realized I was hooked,
addicted and I didn't even know it.
Names became familiar ones
as we were pouring out and in.
Something crazy began to happen
and I started to make friends.
Mayonaise became Mayo
And I wrote to him and I shared
I certainly didn't expect to get attached
much less care.
Our family kept on growing
and so did the list of names.
We started having parties
and scheduling kickball games.
Mayonaise became a place
where we could speak and finally be heard.
There was always someone here to listen
and hang on every word.
Now we've all become
quite an amazing family.
Welcome to the House of Mayonaise
in the Land of BlogBelieve.
S&V:
Your comment times infinity.
Write my name to that, because that's so true.
I think about SS's words often. I guess it's some form of admiration, but I think that should be put somewhere that we'll always remember.
We do need to be good to each other. That's the only way we will survive.
Hi Princess, Hi Anon, Hi Mustard,
My comment just got very long....
Princess yours kicks ass!
MissT, please put the Princess' comment on Mayo for her.
It needs to be read.
Hi mustard,
Hi S&V,
Hi anon,
How are you all?
Of course we'd like to see your comment sdock.
Sdock:
Your comment times infinity, too.
Must be a sisterly thing, that you both can put your thoughts in such great words.
The poem was amazing.
Triple errrrrrrrrrr...growl.
It took me 10 minutes to get the comment box to load.
WTF????
Do you know I took my blood pressure and pulse at Wal Mart today and my pulse rate was 121?
WTFMF??
My heart feels like it is racing tonight...I hate that shit.
I love you, Muthard!!!
Sdock, kick ass poem. ^_^
If anyone wants to post what I wrote at Mayo's please feel free. I'd love for him and SS to be able to read it as well.
I do miss SS. I feel like he's the glue that holds it all together.
I do love you all and I hope everything gets better.
Love you all, gotta go watch some tv with Mr. Jackass. >_<
XOXO,
Princess S&V20
I have posted them both sdock.
Anon,
Are you still here?
Do you like to give or receive therapy? Both?
*runs into room so jappy.*hehehe
hello everyone. how are you all fine people and the fabolous princess doing tonight.
mustard did you remember to close the door.
sd10 have you been swinging?(open for interpetation)
miss t have you been rude again.
anon have you been smoking da reefa hahaha sorry just had to slip that in there
MissT,
Thank you for posting! Thank you!
Where is your long ass comment?
Seriously, why is my heart racing?
Am I about to have a heart attack or stroke or something?
Must go take nite, nite pills.
Is this a panic attack or something?
Fimble,
Come over and rub some of your jappiness off on me!
Yep, I am always swinging. One way or another...muahaha, I crack myself up..that is so sad.
oh sd10, i knew you was nauty but swinging is a whole other level.
oh and where do you want me to rub my jappines on you. i saw what miss t said to mayo last night. about the cream and the nipples. well i could rub it there but you may be off swinging
Hello jappy Fimble. I haven;t been rude..............yet.
sdock, i'm still working on it.
*waves to SC from the porch and jumps up and down*
Hi SC!! Can you see me?
miss t. rude is your middle name. it followers you everywhere HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fimble,
I think that might be while my heart is still racing...MissT's comment to Mayo. I just ran out of there like lightening...
*sdock is ill because her throat is scratchy too*
so sd10, why is your throat stil scratchy? wink wink ;)
Yes I can, my friend.
Your light always shines brightly.
Hello SC, how are you?
Fimble, you call me rude but you are talking of rubbing cream on sdock's nips ha!
You manc babe.
I am not sure who is here, but Hello to all.
I need to go, running bird aka GW's twin flame is calling me.
talk to you later
`sc
sc,
I have missed YOUUUU, my friend! I never get to talk to you anymore. But I always hear your words.
Fimble,
I think my throat hurts from getting wet in the night air last night...slip n slide and trampoline jumping and all.
Well I have posted it. Shall I post it here too?
Guys,
I am off to bed early tonight.
I love you all bunches!
Faith, Hope, Love
Alfuckingways,
S
MissT,
I will read it, hang on!
*gives MissT a standing ovation and bows at her feet*
And that is why I love you, MissT!
G'nite for real this time!
Love to ALL!
Love to Mayo!
Love to SS!
Love to All who aren't here!
Love to All who lurk here!
Love to All who are pretty and purple!
Love to All who have A Miss and T in their name!
Love to All who love to swing with me!
...until tomorrow
Hello mayo, how are you today?
I hope you don't mind if I say a few words to the pepole who frequent your blog.
Hello everyone, how are you all?
I'd like to talk about the family if I may.
When I first arrived at these blogs back in early september, I was too nervous to join in straight away. It was about two weeks before I made a name and jumped in.
I have never looked back. I had never done this kind of thing before but all the people here are wonderful and made me feel right at home. Even you mayo have spoken to me an a few occasions.
We would all laugh everyday and it was so much fun, we had kickball games, fuckfest, gohst stories, talk of boob sizes.
Lately though, it has been falling apart. It has been one bad thing after another. December was a washout, I had hoped that the new year would bring happier times but it doesn't seem to be heading that way.
I miss all the fun we had, where did all that go? I know that you all miss it too and we all want it back so let's get it back.
Can we please let bygones be bygones? Whatever has happened, whatever people have said, please can we all stand up and hug the blogperson on your left.
Can we all shake hands and start again. Can we please forget about the arguments, forget about the conspiracy talk, forget about all the negative stuff.
OK, all families argue. All families make up too. Let's do a big make up and go back to having fun.
I love every last one of you and I am proud to be a part of this family cos I think it is something special.
Rant over.
Goodnight sdock sweetie, love you.
Miss Tottenham, incase you missed my comment at Mayo's :
Miss Tottenham, you brought tears to my eyes. I wish that this fucking drama would just go away! *HUG* I love you sweetie, very much so!<3
Sweet Dreams Sdock, I'm sorry that I missed you! *HUG*
Aw, I love you so much PH. Do you know that.
Miss T said...
"I miss all the fun we had, where did all that go? I know that you all miss it too and we all want it back so let's get it back.
Can we please let bygones be bygones? Whatever has happened, whatever people have said, please can we all stand up and hug the blogperson on your left.
Can we all shake hands and start again. Can we please forget about the arguments, forget about the conspiracy talk, forget about all the negative stuff."
Well said, Miss T. I hope so.
Good Evening, Everybody.
Just wanted to let you know that we will be off the blogs for a bit, not leaving, don't worry, probably just a day or so.
J.'s blood sugar levels are NOT doing well today, and they have been yo-yoing, so she is feeling rough.
My first priority is to make sure she is ok, and I think a small vacation somewhere would be great, even if it's just for a day or so.
Our Family, thank you for the love, for the support, for the fun and the hugs. We wouldn't miss it for the world!
BTVW, J. is going to try to post something at our blog tonight.
Love. Hope. Faith. Peace.
L.
Hello L, how are you?
I shall miss you but please make sure that's Js health is OK.
please give my love to J.
And give my love to you too.
Hi all I'm going to bed soon but I sent some of you some emails. Can you please respond.
Post a Comment