Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Well, We Have Made It Back To The Middle. Now What?

What's today all about?

Wednesday?

Today, it's all about Trisky and we are sending her all the good vibes we can!

Good Luck on your test, Girl!




p.s. Sister Midnite Come Play With US!! You must switch jobs or time zones!

257 comments:

1 – 200 of 257   Newer›   Newest»
Smoke said...

I can't play today and that SUCKS!!!!!

Good luck Trisky!!!

Hi and Bye to Errbody including Steve, and all the new peeps that popped in last night!

XOXO,
S&V20

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK TRISKY

goodmorning early birds. i have justwoke up and i am so cold. it should be warm in here but no i am shivering i hate being to cold especially in the morning.

hi princess

i hope everbodies day is filled with happinss and warm feeling. i would love to feel warm but to bloody cold!

xx

resurrected wreck said...

Good morning, everyone :)

Best wishes to Trisky!

Anonymous said...

Goodmorning to the lovely people of DM! I hope everyone's doing okay :)

Kapunua and Trisky:

Good luck today ladies! We'll be waiting to hear the news.


See you guys here, there, and everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I see SS is no longer confused, He changed his profile.

Anonymous said...

You saw right. I said it at Mayo's.

anima said...

Goodmorning lovely blogbelieve friends. It is so cold outside. I did not want to get out of my cozy bet. But alas, I am here at work.

Good luck Trisky girl. We will be thinking about you!

Sdock, I worked on the answer to your question. I left it on a word document at home. I will post it later. Again, it's not anything mind-blowing just some thoughts on the subject. And hopefully it will help.

SS, is no longer confused. That's good. I hope he okay though. I wonder why he didn't stop by. Or did he?

I will be in and out today. Lots of work to do. But I will be around.

Love to all of you!

anima said...

*bed, not bet. Great, just great, it's already started. Must go get more coffee.

sdock10 said...

Anima,

I will be waiting for your answer.

Patiently...

..yeah, right.

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys! hey didn't you have fun last night!! your comments leading up to the arrival of steve made me practically piss my pants!!
and steve was interesting??
good luck trisky.
hope everyone is good.

Anonymous said...

None of you asked why Ray couldn't get through him without starting World War 3!

anima said...

Sdock, don't you worry. I will post it soon. It's probably a bunch of babbling anyway, so I probably shouldn't have even offered to answer it. Oh well, it is what it is.

So until then, just accept this 'HUG' to get you through the day.

FASC, last night was histerical. So much fun!

Anon, good question. Do you know the answer?

Anonymous said...

Your name's so funny.


There would have been no need to ask. It was pretty evident.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou.

I thought it may have been significant, seeing as Ray owns MyChem.

farawaysoclose said...

hugh jardon it took me a few times to even get that! god depleted brain cells methinks!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so beautiful. DO you know that? I hope you know it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kapunua! Good luck today!





Owns, you say?




I'd ask for a further explanation, but there's an important person whispering things in my ear that tell me not to.

Birds and all?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Trisky!

You'll be in my thoughts today!

Anonymous said...

Hugh Jardon, have you met Mike Hunt?

anima said...

Btw Hugh, your name fits in nicely with this crowd.

Anonymous said...

How very DARE you!?! This is my real name.

I mean Ray 'owns', in the sense that he writes most of the stuff and is, therefore, irreplaceable. In the event of a MyChem break-up, who's guaranteed future employment but Ray (or Bob!)? Gerard would be the Dave Lee Roth of the noughties.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Hugh, I was just asking....My uncle's name is Phil McLit, so he's gotta deal with that all the tiiiimmmmmmeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, could be W(ayne) Ankers. Google it - he's real!

Anonymous said...

Could be worse, could be W(ayne) Ankers. Google it - he's real!

Anonymous said...

Or, Anita Dick!

Anonymous said...

At work we* used to prank the front desk. I called the front desk once (from the back ward) and made an actual appointment for a dog to get it's anal sacs emptied, and I gave the name Hugh Jass. Another time I used Heywood Jablomy. And once even my boss pranked the front desk and used the name Stu Pidasole.

Good times.

I unfortunately agree with your David Lee Roth comment, Hugh. Why is it that it's the singer who usually turns so shallow?












*I

Anonymous said...

Dude, my aunt used to prank call, too. The name she always used was Phil McCracken. Up until The Used came along I didn't know that McCracken was even a real last name. That's why I always insist that Phil must be Bert's middle name.

Jennicula said...

I knew a Mike Hunt in high school. And, he went by Mike, not Michael.

Jennicula said...

ps. good luck Kapunua & Trisky

anima said...

Prank phone calls were the best, especially before caller ID, etc.

Did anyone think that the anon post about 'somethings are better left unsaid' might be SS? I'm just guessing since the time would be right and because he was obviously on blogger changing his profile.

I worry about him. I hope he swings by today to let us know how he is doing.

Anonymous said...

THanks Jennicula. ^_^

Now why would a guy do a thing like that? My friend at work totally knew a guy named Richard Head, and he went by the name Dick. He wasn't American so he didn't get it at first. OMG.

Anonymous said...

Dunno, Anima, it's hard to tell anymore with all the anons and vultures etc. He did change his profile though.

I hope he swings by, too.

Anonymous said...

I dunno who is who anymore...

I don't even know myself...well I know a couple of me's but that's all.

Anonymous said...

I like all of your personalities, Sdock!


Hey Kapunua, Anima, Lolita, Hugh Jass, all of the aboves!

Jennicula said...

Hi SDock. Still in work-stealth mode?

K - he did it so that the teachers would fumble at his name. He NEVER got called on. It was pretty funny.

He did get himself paged on teh office innercom in 10th grade. But it only happened once. Poor secretary. She barely knew what hit her.

ooops, must get back to work. See you guys later.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that McCracken was even a real last name

Me neither!

Dick Head...Poor guy. That's like having the name Gaylord. Not that it's bad, just has unfortunate denotations..

farawaysoclose said...

hello everyone!! hope alls well?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

HI ALL and good lucky to Trisky.

Anonymous said...

You know the unicorn, Sdock.

Carrie said...

Ok, back to prank phone calls--my friend Dani and her sis used to do one that ruled. (This was back in the 80's mind you) Dani would call somebody and ask to speak to some girl, and just as whoever answered said that no one by that name lived there, her sister would pick up the extension and say something like "It's ok Dad/Mom, I've got it!" And then she and her sister would just proceed to have a normal conversation why the person at the other end spluttered and tried to figure out what the heck was going on.

Anonymous said...

Love to Trisky and Her Mom!

sdock10 said...

ppu,

Where are youuuuuuuuuu?

Don't you want to play with me anymore?

I need you to keep me on my toes, remember.

I'm not on my toes...I'm back on my heels...

no wait, I'm on my hands and knees.....

sdock10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennicula said...

S&V20 - I forgot to tell you that I would blindly follow your "razzle dazzle" and tiara wherever. Because I like shiny things.

MissTottenham said...

Quiet, this is better.

MissTottenham said...

I'm feeling kind of delicate today and this is a nice refuge.

gnothi seauton said...

Miss T,
I'm hopping between the two, so if you want to chat....

Jennicula said...

Hi MissT. Not much of a SW or HP fan I take it?

I love both.

"Do or do not, there is no try." ~ Yoda

hehe :)

gnothi seauton said...

I'll leave you to it if you want to be alone?

sdock10 said...

Hi MissT,

I'm here...

MissTottenham said...

I'll leave people at mayo's to their fun cos I don't want to bring anyone down.

MissTottenham said...

Oh hello people, I thought I was alone.

sdock10 said...

It is much quieter over here...Mayo, do you want to come over here?

There's no buzz, buzz, buzz.

gnothi seauton said...

You're not bringing anyone down :)

What do you want to talk about?

MissTottenham said...

Sorry people, I've just read some lovely comments on my blog and I am crying again.

I didn't want to spoil people's star wars fun but for me it is so not funny.

Jennicula said...

It's ok MissT. Today's a rough day for you. I understand.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks people, If you wanna go have fun, I'll be OK here on my own really.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, MissT, for me and EP and SS being all fannish over there.

MissTottenham said...

That's OK K but you'll understand that I just can't join in.

gnothi seauton said...

I shall give you a squeeze hug here Miss T :)

Jennicula said...

Hi K. I was hoping you would have good news today for Trisky. Sorry about that.

Amyranth said...

Let's see... funny names..

Mike Oxlong - Radio contest
Holden Hiscock - I know his mom
Dick Bent - Chief Supt. of BC, and my boyfriend's dad..

-A

MissTottenham said...

Thank you GS, I think I need it.

I hope tears don't do too much damage to computer keyboards.

gnothi seauton said...

:)


Okay, lets talk about something dear to your heart.

Tutankhamun exhibition - they are not showing the full wares, the mask etc are not being allowed out of Egypt, still worth going?


Y/N ?

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I apologize. I can't get off the phone with my dude.

buzz, buzz, buzz in my ear.

STFU already!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Miss about bring the group down. We are a family and will be there for each as much as we can when one is down.

MissTottenham said...

GS, it so is.

He has amazing beds and thrones and chariots and even walking sticks.

His golden throne is amazing and his huge collection of shabti dolls.


Do you want to know what shabti dolls are?

MissTottenham said...

Thank you martha.

gnothi seauton said...

Yes, we do Egyptian history at school. They are the servants for the after life aren't they?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

No thanks needed Miss t here is another hug.

MissTottenham said...

They are, there name means "anwserer".

I love them and collect replicas.

Some kings had hundreds buried with them, one's for every day of the year plus spares.

And they had supervisor shabtis to manage the other shabtis to do the work correctly.

gnothi seauton said...

The amount of work that must have gone into the tombs is astounding.

Did you ever see a programme called 'Around the world in 80 treasures ' ?

The presenter was allowed into a tomb not open to the general public and it was beyond belief. The decoration was as bright as the day it was first painted, and the ceiling!

The entire celestial system painted there, so beautiful.

The presenter just lay on the floor and was nearly in tears he was so overwhelmed.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Just wanted you to know that I'm still here. Just listening to you and GS and sitting right next to you.

MissTottenham said...

Yes I did, some of the colours are so vibrant still.

They don't let you take flash cameras into the tombs cos something in the flash drains the colours, I'm not sure how it works.

MissTottenham said...

Thank you sdock and GS.

Fimble is doing her best to cheer me up on AIM.

gnothi seauton said...

I think I stand corrected.
I've just googled it and the site said it was Nefertari's tomb, That's open to the public isn't it?

MissTottenham said...

Yes it is GS. That is the brightest but like I said, they don't allow cameras in.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennicula. ^_^ I hope we'll get some good news soon, at least.

gnothi seauton said...

Have you ever read the Christian Jacq's books?

I've read quite a few of them, don't ask me to name them though, I'm useless at things like that!

I've also read a lot of the Amelia Peabody series.


P.S That's what families are for :)

Anonymous said...

good day to you all. i jus fell in the toilet. how is that for luck hahahaha

so how are you all. k how is trisky. i keep wanting to call her tricky

how is havoc and hello mummy k

so what have i missed today

big kiss for my favourite wag of all.

gnothi seauton said...

Hi FS.

You still with us Socky?

MissTottenham said...

Thank you FS.

GS, I haven't read those books cos they are fiction.

I think I'd be too picky about the facts and be all like "no no it wasn't like that".

Anonymous said...

hello there gs. how are you i seem to miss you eerytime.

hello miss t. could you tell me if you seen any crabs in here. i wouldnt like to run into one again. shhhhhhhhh
hehehehe

gnothi seauton said...

Ahhh, of course.


I, luckily, am a mere amateur and can indulge without fear.

Both authors are Egyptologists though, if that makes you feel better about reading them!

gnothi seauton said...

Indeed we do FS, and I am afraid it will happen again.

An ' early ' night tonight, I must get some sleep.

Miss T - take care poppet, thankyou for the chat, love to you x

Good night all.

TTFN

MissTottenham said...

Oh, that's cool GS. I might give them a go.

I love the history stuff myself. The Amarna period is my favourite.


I don't see any crabs FS, apart from the one chasing you.

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight GS and thank you for everything.

Anonymous said...

goodnight gs maybe another time.

hey miss t that aint funny. i swear it had a job out on me or somthing like that. i hate crabs now. oh well

so wa we talking about. who is here?

Anonymous said...

Hi FImble! Havoc is noisy and messy as always. ^_^

gnothi seauton said...

Okay, I've just read your new post on your blog.

I know you're feeling God awful but please don't say that, life is too precious.

If I could I would crawl through this screen and hold you so tight.

We love you poppet, please don't leave us.

Anonymous said...

oh k your here.

i was looking for you las night
i have a question

what is with your picture?

MissTottenham said...

I'm sorry GS but it's the way I feel.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TRUE WAG WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU AND SOME ARE BETTER THAN ME AT TALKING.

sorry about ^^ caps i pressed it again and i am to lazy to type it all out again.

but we do love ya miss t

MissTottenham said...

But it would be so much easier.

sdock10 said...

I'm still here. I almost fell asleep in the corner. I was leaning on MissT by mistake. She was supposed to be leaning on me.

Anonymous said...

miss t. its not easier. think about the others you leave behind. they will miss you so much i will miss you so much. you know i am here to talk and i think everyone else here will be here to talk if you need to like i said on chat it will get better. today is a sad day and my thoughts are with you and your family

gnothi seauton said...

I've been trying to think of something prosaic to say but I can't.

Just know that we are here for you.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks people. I just feel so tired all the time.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I just left a comment on your blog.

I just hope it helps.

gnothi seauton said...

Maybe it's a combinaton of your cousin, Christmas time and the work situation.

You're feeling lost.

I don't know what to say to make it better, just know that it will.

I'm sorry, I'm useless.

Crap, I'm going to have to got to bed, you going to be alright?

MissTottenham said...

Thanks GS, you have helped.

Goodnight.


Thanks sdock, I have read it and responded.

Thanks FS for being here tonight.

resurrected wreck said...

I just got caught up on the day's goings-on at Mayo's. My most sincere condolences, Miss T.

MissTottenham said...

Thank you RW.

MissTottenham said...

Sdock Thank you for your comments. I have responded.

MissTottenham said...

Do I have this place to myself?

OK.

It seems no one wants to talk to me on AIM but I can understand that.


I'm so so sorry to everyone for making tonight miserable.

I don't know what else to say. Can you forgive me.

MissTottenham said...

I wouldn't blame you if you told me to go away and stop moaning.

I hate feeling this way and I hate dragging you all into this.

MissTottenham said...

I know I'm no fun tonight and I can't appologise enough.

MissTottenham said...

I just don't know what else to say.

MissTottenham said...

Sorry.

MissTottenham said...

Maybe I'll leave you now but I just don't know where to go.

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jennicula said...

MissT, we're trying to get you on AIM.

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wouldn't bother cos I'll only make you sad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MissTottenham said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MissTottenham said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Hello?

MissTottenham said...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

MissTottenham said...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Anonymous said...

Hi, MissT.

Hey there, Mustard.

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

MissTottenham said...

Hi AIP an Mustard.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS?!


AIP said hello to me?


MissT, how are you doing lady?

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
x



OK mustard.

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

May I color them in? I'll share my crayons and you can help...

Jennicula said...

hi mustard.

how are you?

Anonymous said...

You don't seem okay.


Talk to me?

ergoproxy said...

hi mustard ! I cam eover here to say hi to you.

Misst I'll go on aim now of you like
I just haven't logged on yet

MissTottenham said...

Colour away.

But I fucking hate orange and pink.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!


No AIM for me tonight, 'cause my computer's being a twit. It'll be awhile.

MissTottenham said...

Ergo, what is your name. I don't think I have it?








xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I am sorry I left. My boss lady called me.

MissTottenham said...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

capture this void said...

Miss T, still feeling blue? Awe :(
I wish I could help out somehow.

A hug probably won't do much but I'll try anyway.
*hug*

MissTottenham said...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

MissTottenham said...

Thank you CTV.

A hug always helps.

MissTottenham said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

I turned it on Jen. I told you it doeson't want me.

MissTottenham said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MissTottenham said...

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

MissTottenham said...

c
c
c
c
c
c
c
c
c
c
c

MissTottenham said...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

MissTottenham said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

MissTottenham said...

why am I even here?

Anonymous said...

I asked this over at Casa De Mayo, so for those of you who can't make it there: What songs make you cry, and why?

MissTottenham said...

b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b

Jennicula said...

MissT, I worry about you.

Can I do something for you?

Anonymous said...

And MissT, please don't apoligize. Geez, you have every right to feel sad. That's okay. Okay?

MissTottenham said...

I switched on AIM but nobody came to get me.

MissTottenham said...

If you don't want me here just tell me.

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, sorry to do this to your page. But I don't know what else to do right now.


If you want me to leave let me know.

MissTottenham said...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Jennicula said...

MissT, are you on? I can't see you.

MissTottenham said...

Jen, I turned it off again cos no one came for me.


But it's ok you don't have to pretend to want me there.

resurrected wreck said...

We didn't see you come into AIM, Miss T :(

Try again?

Jennicula said...

MissT: are you for real?

Try again. We want you there.

capture this void said...

Anything for my wifey, Miss T.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tried to send you a message and it said to try again later. I know I'm new at this but I do get a little credit, right?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Miss t you don't need to leave you are family go ahead and vent. Vent and cry and let it all out. We are hear for you.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks Martha.

Ergo, you never answered my question.

MissTottenham said...

m
m
m
m
m
m
m
m
m
m
m

MissTottenham said...

n
n
n
n
n
n
n
n
n
n
n

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Your welcome and it should be here not hear but hey maybe both work.

MissTottenham said...

f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff


fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

resurrected wreck said...

Are you gonna be okay, Miss T?

MissTottenham said...

I guess RW.

I understand why people are leaving.

resurrected wreck said...

I guess RW.

I understand why people are leaving.


Are people leaving? Maybe it's bedtime.

Why don't you come on over to AIM? There are several of us on.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Miss t I'm still here just can't think of anything to say

MissTottenham said...

I tried RW but no one came for me.

Anonymous said...

Hey MissT!


Are you here?

Please talk to me. Please. I've not heard from you all day because I've not been on and I need you to calmly tell me what's going on inside your head.

Okay?

Can you please do that for me?

Anonymous said...

hey wag


are you here i just got back i went to the beach
were are you. i need to tell you a story.

xx

MissTottenham said...

I'm here mustard and FS.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I need you to tell me what's going on in your head.


Please, MissT. You've got a lot of us worried about you, but I don't know what's going on up there so I can't offer any of my advice.

Please just talk to me.

Anonymous said...

MissT we're on AIM if'n you wanna chitchat.

ergoproxy said...

sorry missT I had to download and print some pdf plans for my husband .

sorry!

blue2fall67

Martha Smith-Jones said...

miss t miss t where are you? come back we are here for you

ergoproxy said...

misst I'm on now if you want to talk

MissTottenham said...

I'm here.

I saw all your names on AIM.

You've been there all evening and no one spoke to me.

Jennicula said...

MissT, we see you now. Come aboard.

resurrected wreck said...

I'm here.

I saw all your names on AIM.

You've been there all evening and no one spoke to me.


We didn't have your 61 name, Miss T. We see you signed on as 62 now and have been trying to invite you.

MissTottenham said...

OK

Anonymous said...

My computer sucks major amounts of shit.



I'm here if anyone sees this!


I'll be checking in periodically.

I'm gonna go do an update on my blog. I have some things I need to get out of my head.

Then I'm going to go catch up at Mayo's.

THEN, I'll be back.

MissTottenham said...

Mustard please come back on AIM

resurrected wreck said...

I'll probably be in bed by that time, Mustard, so I'll catch up with you tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Miss T, I can't.


There's something wrong with the computer I have AIM downloaded on and the computer keeps shutting itself down.


You guys wanna come back here? If you don't, that's definitely okay :)

MissTottenham said...

I wanted to answer your question about Dominic.

Anonymous said...

Can you answer me here Miss T? Or in email?

My computer just won't allow me back on. I'm so sorry I asked and then it kicked me back off.

If you don't want to do it here, you have my email. I want to know so I can help.

resurrected wreck said...

Guys, AIM booted me - again :(

Got to head to bed. I've got to be up for work before 6am. Miss T, take good care & I'll be around on AIM, Mayo's, and DM tomorrow if you'd like to chat.

Good night, everyone :)

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight RW.

MissTottenham said...

I'll stay here mustard

ergoproxy said...

hi mustard, i'm getting confused, i think it's easier without AIM at the moment

MissTottenham said...

Mustard my auntie anne put something in the paper for dom.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 257   Newer› Newest»