Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sundays are Perfect Days for PARTIES!

You are all cordially invited here to celebrate a birthday!

Guest of Honor: Original Punks, J.

Time: 6:00 PM EST

468 comments:

1 – 200 of 468   Newer›   Newest»
Original Punk J said...

OOH I'm so excited! I can't wait til tonight. Thank you guys, everybody, so very much! I love you all!

J

Anonymous said...

*CANNOT WAIT!*

I almost blinded myself by looking at the invitation :)

I was all, "Ooooo...Pretty colors O_O."

J:
Have a great day, and see you tonight!

Entropy said...

Today is going to be awesome with your party here!
Can't wait!

The invite was so pretty and colorful.

I dreamed about your crazy asses so I woke up in a good mood:)

K, sending happy thoughts to you and your girl.I'm really hoping everything will be fine.

JocelynHolly said...

6 pm est? That is 5 pm here..

I won't be able to make it, probably not until after 7 pm here, sooo 8 pm est.

RAWR. Working life sucks already!

Loli Lovette said...

YAY! It's gonna be a blast!

JocelynHolly said...

It definitely will be! =]

anima said...

Jappy Birthday J!!!!

farawaysoclose said...

lovely invitation!!
i won't be around for the party J i am sorry but 6pm is 11pm here and i've had the silent treatment all day so i best not push my luck!!
have you seen SS's occupation is now Master tipper of hats!! god he is just too fucking fabulous isn't he!! J i am very jealous of you!!!

farawaysoclose said...

anima said...
Jappy Birthday J!!!!

Sun Dec 02, 02:10:00 PM EST

its just little comments like that that makes my heart burn!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes on till after ten? ^_^

Entropy, thank you so much. :D

Entropy said...

I hope it goes on till after ten?

I'll make sure of it, K.
One big bash that'll last 'till midnight!

I read that it did go well with Trisky,right?
Natural causes would happen years from now?
That's great.

Anonymous said...

I stopped by early, sue me.
I'm leaving a copy of my favorite birthday song as a gift.
--------------------
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

Well, it's time to celebrate your birthday, it happens every year
We'll eat a lot of broccoli and drink a lot of beer
You should be good and happy that there's something you can eat
A million people every day are starving in the street

Your daddy's in the gutter with the wretched and the poor
Your mama's in the kitchen with a can of Cycle Four
There's garbage in the water
There's poison in the sky
I guess it won't be long before we're all gonna die

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

Well, what's the matter little friend, you think this party is the pits
Enjoy it while you can, we'll soon be blown to bits
The monkeys in the pentagon are gonna cook our goose
Their finger's on the button, all they need it an excuse

It doesn't take a military genius to see
We'll all be crispy critters after World War III
There's nowhere you can run to, nowhere you can hide
When they drop the big one, we all get fried

(Come on boys and girls, sing along, ok?)

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
wow! (background screaming, sound effect)

Well there's a punk in the alley and he's looking for a fight
There's an Arab on the corner buying everything in sight
There's a mother in the ghetto with another mouth to feed
Seems that everywhere you look today there's misery and greed

I guess you know the Earth is gonna crash into the sun
But that's no reason why we shouldn't have a little fun
So if you think it's scary, if it's more than you can take
Just blow out the candles and have a piece of cake

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
wow!

Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

(Happy Birthday!)

And a pinch to grow an inch!
--------------------
Hope you at least got a giggle.

sister midnite said...

Hi, everybody.
Hiya, wifey. ::grope-lick-nibble::

Here for the party, and playing catch-up at Mayo's & in email. O_o

((Lately, I wouldn't be at all suprised to find out that these blogs are monitored by the CIA. SRSLY.))

Kapunua, how's your baby???

Such pretty colors... *thud*

Back in a bit! ^_^

resurrected wreck said...

I'm glad the party is going to be in here. My Internet connection is running pathetically show today and I can't load all the comments at Mayo's :/

Loli Lovette said...

Jappy Birthday J!

There's gifts under the tree for everybunny!!

Original Punk J said...

Howdy,guys!

I posted some pics of J. one of now and four of then at:

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Original_Punks/

and I wrote a B.Day message for her on our blog if anyone wanted to leave her a comment.

See you in a bit!

Love,
L.

sdock10 said...

I brought party hats for all...be sure to pick one up at the door and as soon as you put it on..


*YOU MUST TIP YOUR PARTY HAT TO J and SS!!**

I repeat. If you put on a party hat, you are required to tip your hat to J and to SS!!

Be back later....I hope this place is decorated pretty enough.

Anonymous said...

Hi J!
Unfortunately, I can't make it to your party tonight! I will congratulate you tomorrow, because it means bad luck to congratulate someone before the actual birthday.
Have fun with your party. Eat a lot of cake and drink a lot of champagne. I hope you get everything you wished for! (Better pack your bags, Frankie! J's waiting for you!)

See you

To all the other party animals:
Party on!!!

Anonymous said...

hey OP J.

i am so sorry i cant make tonight. i wish i was here with you all celebrating. i hope you have an amazing time and happy birthday.

fimble star
x

Anonymous said...

Same RW.


Hi everybody!

30 minutes until showtime!!!

Entropy said...

I went and bought some balloons!
Last time I brought a Pinata, want one? We can fill it with Frankie pitures?

Those J. pics were adorable.

Hey guys!
Hey Mustard!

Loli Lovette said...

I brought a can-can dancer!

sister midnite said...

::hangs up ballons & posters of Franklies smiling, wearing nothing but a guitar::

::goes back out to the car to get toys & chocolate sauce::

sdock10 said...

Who's bringing the 24 layer chocolate cake?

Do we have drinks for all?

Magic Pie said...

I was planning to be fashionably late but oh well ;)

Magic Pie said...

Shoot, I thought I was supposed to bring the 30 layer chocolate and vanilla cake!?

sdock10 said...

Ice Cream, Chips, Pretzels, Strawberries, Cherries, Caramel Sauce....

Music? We need music...

Shall we play a game of pin the tail on the unicorn?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I brought three of my clones and they are all Frank. I knew having 3 sets of Mcr clones would come in handy

gnothi seauton said...

Hello peeps!

I've brought some nibbles
* puts nibbles on table *

What do you want me to do?

sdock10 said...

Magic Pie,

Bring it on, that's perfect. The more cake...the better.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Mp you can never have to much cake. Places bows onall the Frank clones.

sdock10 said...

Did you all pick up your party hats? Do not forget to tip...

Very important.

I am like so, so excited. This is going to be so much fun.

sdock10 said...

I have a dry-erase version of Gerard...we can write sharpie messages to J on him!

SWEET!

Magic Pie said...

I have the bestest party hat of all time ;)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Sit a drum of fruit cake down. if any vultures show up we can chuck fruit cake at them.

resurrected wreck said...

Helloooooo :)

I have made some curry, if anyone should wish to partake. Sorry SS, it's not vegetarian :( But I've also got chips & salsa and chocolate-covered blueberries.

Magic Pie said...

Oh my lordy, SDock! I love that sharpie idea!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

sdock10 said...
I have a dry-erase version of Gerard...we can write sharpie messages to J on him!

SWEET!

Sun Dec 02, 05:57:00 PM EST

I have the dirty frank version of that. Just for J

Original Punk J said...

Hey guys! Am I too early? I can always go back out and sit in the car if you need me to.

WOW! Everything looks great!

J

Magic Pie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are we ready to party peeps????

Hellz yeah!!!

Woo-hoo-woo-hoo!!!!

sister midnite said...

::puts three bags of toyz & two complete trays of choco-sauce on table::

WHOO HOO!!! Let the party BEGIN!!!
*streamers, noisemakers & confetti everywhere*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!!!!!!!!!

resurrected wreck said...

You're right on time, J! :D

Magic Pie said...

*hands out glasses of wine*

Anonymous said...

CONFETTI!!!


PARTY FAVORS!!!


BALLOONS!!!

Original Punk J said...

Oh tuff, SDock, that dry-erase Gerard is the bomb!

But MJ, you know I'm diggin' the dirty Frank version.

WOOHOO!

J

resurrected wreck said...

One-two-three- ...

... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday J!!!!


Are you ready for your tiara?????

Martha Smith-Jones said...

As J walks in the door two frank clones wear gold la may short come to greet her. One takes her right are the other the left they lead her to a nice comfy chair were the third clone gives her a massage.

Not sure How la may is spelled

Magic Pie said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

Loli Lovette said...

J, there's an anon who thinks you're Jamia.

toujours said...

hey, is this where the soon-to-be-lengendary bday party is being held? :D

happy birthday j.!!!

sdock10 said...

Let the party begin...


*tips hat to SS*

sister midnite said...

Aww, c'mon RW, you know I can't count that high!! ^_~

One... two... FIVE!

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!!!!!!!!!
*HUGZ*

The toyz is party pavors. >:D

Loli Lovette said...

I've got the vegan goodies, RW, it's a-okay!

gnothi seauton said...

Woohoo!!

Happy Party J!!

I'll do Happy Birthday's tomorrow!!!

Original Punk J said...

Thank you everybody! This is the best party I've ever had. Oooh, half-naked clones, confetti, streamers...

And my tiara! Bring it on, Princess!

J

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY J! Don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles.

Magic Pie said...

Lolita, I wish my boyfriend was here cuz he's LOVE your vegan goodies!

Anonymous said...

*Plays "Pin the Finger on Ray Toro"*



Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jaaaaaaayyyy
Happy Birghday to yoooooouuuuu.

resurrected wreck said...

J, there's an anon who thinks you're Jamia.

Yes. And s/he thinks today is Jamia's birthday because she saw the message for J. on SS's blog.

Magic Pie said...

*HE'D* that is...

MissTottenham said...

Happy Birthday J.

I have a messgae for you but I don't know how to attach it here so that you can click on it.

Anonymous said...

Where's the party hats, Sdock?


I needz me one.

resurrected wreck said...

I've got the vegan goodies, RW, it's a-okay!

Awesome, LH :D

Magic Pie said...

Man, this cake is heavy!

Magic Pie said...

Here's a hat for you, Mustard!

sister midnite said...

Miss T! (hi!)

Like this:
(the name of your url)

Remove the brackets, and SS is your hero. ^_^

gnothi seauton said...

* gnothi runs outside and returns with the cocktil shaker she forgot*

Cocktails anyone?

Smoke said...

Alright, here you go!!!

I've got mine on but yours is bigger and brighter tonight, birthday girl!!!!!

Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

*Tips hat to SS and J*

*Affixes to head*

sdock10 said...

*tips hat to J*

Welcome to your party, babe!

The night is yours...what would you like to do first?

Original Punk J said...

And we even get a new word:

Sister Midnite said...

The toyz is party pavors. >:)


Pavors! I love it!

Lolita, I think I scared that anon off last night, I told her I was NOT JAMIA. She ran screaming. Hee hee!

J

sister midnite said...

T::takes kickass cowboy hat from pile, and puts it on::

::TIPS HAT TO J, AND TO SS::
My friends, you're beyond fabulous.

^_^

Anybody wanna play "Pin The Sharpie on Dry-Erase Gerard"? ^_~

Loli Lovette said...

Teeheehee! Silly anonies!

I'm drinking organic chocolate spice tea with soy milk. Nummmmmmmy num!

sdock10 said...

Mustard,

Grab a hat..they are at the door!

This might go down in BlogBelieve as the most kickass party of all fucking time and we've just gotten started.

Magic Pie said...

I wanna play, Sister M!!!

What should I write first?

gnothi seauton said...

Oh, that's who we need at the party, we need Bertie!

You out there anywhere Bert?

MissTottenham said...

Thanks sis m but I'm still none the wiser.

sister midnite said...

Sorry, Miss T. I seem to have left my mad typing skillz at home, what with the pavors being so heavy and all.

(a href="your url")the name of your url(/a)

Except swap the parenthesis for the greater & less than beakie-things.

<--- is already intoxicated!

sdock10 said...

Midnite,

I'll play...where's the blindfold and the sharpie?

*spins around in circles*

Point me to the board...


*gets confused and draws a moustache on princess Smoke*

MissTottenham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dei gratia said...

Hello all and birthday girl!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear J
Happy Birthday to you!


(The cat got his fur up and hissed while I sang that....maybe I should cross singer of the list of potential new careers!)

Can't stick around; sorry it's late here.
J, have a fantastic birthday!

Enjoy the party, guys!

*sets down tray of assorted savoury nibbles*

MissTottenham said...

Aw bollocks that didn't work.


Help I am clueless

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I've got the E boozes name your poison Ive got it in e form

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mistress J!

Hi S&V20, Sis Midnite, RW, GS, Sdock, Mustard, and anybody I missed.

I brought TWISTER!

sdock10 said...

*takes sharpie and writes J's bitch for the night on dry/erase Gerard and self*

I want another shot of evodka!

Anonymous said...

Available Games:

1. Pin the Sharpie to Dry-Erase Gerard

2. Pin the Fingerz to Ray Toro

3. Pin the Hat to Frank's Head ;)

4. Pin Bob TO the Kick Drum

5. Pin Mikey to Gerard's Shadow


WHAHAHAHAHA!!! I totally kid. ;)

Loli Lovette said...

Princess, I left you a prezzie under the tree!

J too! Your can-can girl's under the tree!

sister midnite said...

LOL!, SdocK!

Good thing it's not permanent ink, or Princess Smoke would NOT be very jappy.

Y'all can write whatever you want.
As if Dry-Erase Gerard minds Sharpies. ^_~

::blows up a huge-ass 3-D balloon with Nekked Franklies (with guitar, of course) and hands it to J::

Entropy said...

Happy Birthday J!!!!!!

*Tips awesome ass party hat to J. and SS*

Original Punk J said...

Aw Smoke, I love the tiara, it's gorgeous! Thank you for letting me borrow it tonight!

This is so cool, I don't know what to do first.

BTW, L's in the cloak room taking coats, she'll be here all night too. She asked for one of those Frank clones to keep her company. And some of those party pavors. :)

Do first? Let's see. Somebody suggest a game, I never can think of any.

But I'm easy.

Where IS SS, that cutie? ;)

J

Anonymous said...

I wanna play too!!!

But I want a Frankie clone to play with!!!

J, can you spare one for me???? PRETTY PLEASE??? I'll bring him back, I promise. ^_~

Magic Pie said...

hahah I love you Mustard!

gnothi seauton said...

What cocktail would you like RW?

Mustard - put me down for Frankles please, I'm just going to whip up some cocktails.

Anyone else want one?

Anonymous said...

I suggested 5 ;)

Smoke said...

But I'm easy.


Me, too. If I'm all jacked up on party favors and I gots me a Frankie clone to play with.

Magic Pie said...

mmmm crispy crunch shots! who wants one?!

gnothi seauton said...

Sister M - the doughnut game!!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I was walking back to the car to get some more stuff and you know what I saw. A group of Frank clones just wondering down the street so I brought in five more Franks for your enjoyment.

gnothi seauton said...

Sorry I meant OP's!!

Lordy, I haven't even had a drink yet!

Magic Pie said...

Where's CTV? She needs to bring a party pack of Timbits!

Anonymous said...

*Runs off to the closet ;)*

Magic Pie said...

what's in the closet, Mustard?

resurrected wreck said...

What cocktail would you like RW?

I could just murder an amaretto sour, thank you, GS.

gnothi seauton said...

Martha - can I have a dry, white please.

Magic Pie said...

*sips on a giant Gin & Tonic*

Anyone wanna hit the dance floor?

Original Punk J said...

Thanks for coming by, Dei Gratia! And thanks for the snacks, too, I'm sure we'll need our strength come, oh, say, 7.00 at the rate we're going!

*takes Frank balloon from Sis M, tries to pull guitar away from crotch*

Man, that's not even fair, it won't come off!

Princess, you may have a clone, and as many pavors as you need.

MJ, my poison is scotch and Diet Coke. I can't ruin a perfectly good Tab with scotch. :)

*swats can-can girl on booty* Hey, you're blockin' my view of my Frank clone!

J

Anonymous said...

I'll never tell ;)


*Whispers*

Ray and a Frank clone ;)


ONLY NOT REALLY!




NO, YES REALLY.

sister midnite said...

Wifey, d'you want a Frankie-clone to join us? ::smooches Entropy:: ((And you are TOO missed at Mayo's! I look for you every time I'm there! *spank*))

GS - LOL! Yeah, that would be good!
Hey, J, d'you mind if we set up a BJ-giving demonstration over here? ^_~

MissTottenham said...

Happy bithday J

Magic Pie said...

Mustard, you naughty minx!!!

MissTottenham said...

Please people, tell me that link works for you too.

resurrected wreck said...

I couldn't get into it, Miss T. Some kind of plug in error occured.

Original Punk J said...

So Mustard, what are you and Ray and Frank-clone gonna do in the closet?

Tell us in great detail.

Sis M, a BJ demonstration is appropriate, and called for in my opinion. As long as I get to help.

J

Anonymous said...

Miss T! That card was adorable!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

One of the frank clones runs over to a microphone and starts screaming birthday songs and wish out to J.

Happy Birthday J I say as I open the door and other group of Frank in wonder in.

Entropy said...

Wifey, a Frank clone, or a couple of 'em can join us! Hell yes!
*Gropes you*

gnothi seauton said...

* shakey, shakey *

* gnothi realises that she really needs some new bras *

There you go RW. Enjoy!

Original Punk J said...

It works, Caz, it works! Thank you honey, that was so cute! I love it.

J

MissTottenham said...

Thanks star, is anyone else having difficulties seeing it?

sister midnite said...

::drags Entropy-wife over to the couch, lays her down & climbs on beside her::

::instructs the Frankie-clones to get their magick fingerz working on a back massage (for starters)::

Mas tequila, por favor!!

gnothi seauton said...

Sister M - * snort *

resurrected wreck said...

Why thank you, GS :D

*raises glass*

Cheers, J!!

Anonymous said...

What are we doing?

They're showing me how to "play guitar."

Swear. To. God.

MissTottenham said...

I'm so glad J.


HUGE BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnothi seauton said...

S&V


There ya go mt honey!!

Original Punk J said...

Hmm, I wonder what the rest of the band would make of all this mess. Somehow I think Mikey would be really scared right about now. Would somebody like to take him in the closet to soothe his nerves?

J

Anonymous said...

Sure. He can teach me how to "play bass."

resurrected wreck said...

Sure. He can teach me how to "play bass."

He sure could, MIB. I hear he's *ahem* good with his fingers.

Entropy said...

Ah Sis M, you really now how to take care of your wife!

Tequila? Now you are speaking my language!

gnothi seauton said...

What we playing?
7 minutes in heaven?

MissTottenham said...

For anyone who couldn't see the message to J, I have put it on my blog.

Also there is a christmas message for everyone.

Original Punk J said...

Hey guys! It's L. for now. J will be back in a moment. I'm joining in!

I wore my Frank clone out, I left him in the cloak room to recover.

Could have done the BJ demonstration from there if I had known....

Love,
L.

sister midnite said...

J, you can totally help.

I wonder if it would be too dirty of me to ask one of the Frankie-clones to lay down & lose all his clothes...

Probably, eh? ^_~

sdock10 said...

Oh dear, I seem to be stuck to the dry erase Gerard....how did it get so sticky?

Quick, everyone grab a paddle or a whip and spank the ass nearest YOU!!

NOW!!

*tries to peel self off dry/erase Gerard*

resurrected wreck said...

GS, I think the game is called "Think Happy Thoughts".

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I can't get any of the links to work but that is because of the computer I am on

Entropy said...

Hey L! Having fun so far?
Sounds like it.

Original Punk J said...

Sis Midnite,

J. says you have her permission to do WHATEVER YOU WANT.

She says "We're all big girls here, and we got clones to spare."

L.

Loli Lovette said...

J CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister midnite said...

::pours a shot of tequila on Entropy's chest, and licks it off::

O_o

Sometimes I scare myself!!!! *lmao*

<--- loooooooves tequila!
(Actually, I'll drink anything but beer. I don't care for beer, unless it's Corona.)

L, I wish you'd been around for the whole BJ discussion! I kept remembering your tidbit about the doughnut. ^_~

MissTottenham said...

Right now, after I have spent half my fucking life trying to get that message attached (and a huge thank you to Entropy for her patient help with this thicko),



What's happening dudes?

gnothi seauton said...

RW - :)

gnothi seauton said...

J - you really shouldn't give open ended permission like that, things could get out of hand ;)

Hopefully ^_^

Anonymous said...

RW:

I wouldn't know ;)

resurrected wreck said...

J, anons are paying their respects at Mayo's. Er... sort of.

Smoke said...

Sdock, you didn't try to give him candy did you???? Cause Dry-Erase Gerard doesn't like candy.

You know what though? I've done had a couple shots of vodka so I don't give a fuck if he likes candy or not. In fact, give me the Sharpie and I'll write on his forehead - I'M A SWEET-TART!!!

Entropy said...

I don't care for beer, unless it's Corona

Dude, there is a reason why we are married!

What's happening MissT? I'm getting my chest licked and my back massaged. Best party as far as I know.

Anonymous said...

Takes a break.


*PLEASE DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ANONS AT MAYOS. TALKING OUT OF THE ASS IS THE GAME THEY'RE PLAYING THERE*


Continues what I was doing before ;)

Loli Lovette said...

J, anons are paying their respects at Mayo's. Er... sort of.

Golly, yeah! I left them the X-files box set for Christmas.

Theirs conspiracy anons flying 'round!

Loli Lovette said...

OOPS!

There are*

Original Punk J said...

Hey all, I'm back, L touched the computer and broke it.

Anyway...let me have another drink, MJ, my buzz is gettin' good.

J

MissTottenham said...

Entropy, who's massaging and licking you?

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday J! I thought I would arrive fashionably late. I'm going straight to the dry-erase Gerard. :)

resurrected wreck said...

Did you draw a tiara on Gerard? Doesn't he look so pretty?

Like a fuckin' princess, Sdock!

Loli Lovette said...

J! Did you see my card?!?!

It's super super swell! It features Frank!!!!

Sockydock, did you see my love poem for you?

sdock10 said...

It was candy...I was trying to write on him with caramel sauce.

Oh well, I guess the only way to get it off..........is to lick it off...or suck it off....

*slams another shot on the bar*

sdock10 said...

Dolly Lolita,

Where is my love poem?

Did I miss it?

MissTottenham said...

Shit, I hate arriving late. You are all pissed already and I don't know what's happening.


I'll just sit here in the corner and observe.

resurrected wreck said...

I hate to be a bad guest, but I have a phone "date" at... we... now, actually. I shall return shortly.

Save me a chocolate-covered Frankie & Please don't trash the place without me!

Loli Lovette said...

On your bloggy! :) :)

Entropy said...

MissT, My wifey is doing the licking and clone Frankie is doing the massaging. I'm a lucky girl.

Guess what? Since you are the nearest ass, you get slapped by my paddle!

sdock10 said...

Dolly Lolita,

I found my love poem. Thank you my dear. It's awesome.

Wanna go in the closet and make out?

Loli Lovette said...

I didn't write it, of course....I just thought I would profess my undying love :) :)

Martha Smith-Jones said...

But Mib it is so fun watching them (anons) try and figuar this out. We told them thr truth but they still don't believe.

Loli Lovette said...

Why yes!

Let's make out!

MissTottenham said...

Thanks Entropy, spank away cos you know I don't mind.

Original Punk J said...

Lolita, I haven't checked my email yet, let me go do that now.

And I gotta go spy at Mayo's, I love to yank anon chain, y'all know what I mean?

Hey Carrie! Glad you could make it!

Socky Dock, the G-Man, I think, would like that approach. ;)

Back in a few, guys--carry on!

J

gnothi seauton said...

See you later RW.

* hands Miss T 2 drinks *

There you go, catch up time.

sister midnite said...

Her WIFE, Miss T! >:D

::nuzzles Entropy::
Where you love, baby?
I think if you & I met up IRL, the town would never be the same. ^_~

<--- trying to catch up on Mayo's
(here but slow)

MissTottenham said...

Thanks GS, can you tell me what I've missed so far?

Entropy said...

That's great MissT!

Where's your wifey? She could join.
Hey, Frankie clone is joining our foursome. Or is it fivesome?

MissTottenham said...

mmmmmmm Entropy, frankie clone sounds yummy.

I don't know where my wife has got to.

gnothi seauton said...

Err, drinking , snogging, spanking, drinking, clone abuse, pinning various things on various people and er... drinking.

Yep, that about covers it.

There was also the possibility of a BJ demonstration Miss T, but not much has come of that.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I've changed my mind the Franks are wearing leather shorts with spikes on them. I was just thinking about an episode of Xena.

Mind wonders off to an odd place were GW is wearing leather spiked shorts and dancing in go go cage.

MissTottenham said...

Thanks GS, who's doing the BJ demo and on whom?

sdock10 said...

*drags Lolita into the closet and shuts the door*


Lolita,

I get the sneaky feeling we are not alone in here...

Loli Lovette said...

Me too, socky, me too.....


Voyeurs....psshh....

Hey, I say after the hot make out, we do the Time Warp!

gnothi seauton said...

Sister M was arranging it, and I think L MAY have done the deed on her clone but we saw no evidence so it seems to have died a death!

Why,what you got in mind;)

Original Punk J said...

Lolita,

Thank you for my card, honey, it was great! You're a sweetie. :)

Somebody let me know, please, if the crazy anon at Mayo's comes back and asks me questions. I left her a note.

L brought four dozen Krispy Kremes for the next BJ demonstration! They're chocolate covered and cream filled. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

J

anima said...

Just got in!!!

Happy Jappy Birthday J!

sdock10 said...

What's the Time Warp?

I'm a Time Warp virgin, ya know...

...just saying

sister midnite said...

It will, J. It will. ^_~ (the BJ demo)

But first, I have to go eat dinner (tacos FTW) before I hand out the special Purdy's© party favors I had made for the occasion.

Princess S&V, is there any chance that Little Hawkman will be posting tonight?

Back in a bit! ^_^

Original Punk J said...

Ok, somebody catch me up.

Who's in the closet, and where are MY clones? Anybody keep an eye on them while I was gone?

J

MissTottenham said...

Hey, where do I go to get me a clone or two?

gnothi seauton said...

J,
You can't have filled doughnuts, they have to be ring to play the doughnut game. You catch my drift?

anima said...

Lolita, I love your christmas present blog. I am having crazy computer problems. I will check it out at work tomorrow. Yay!

So, how is everyone?

gnothi seauton said...

SDock,
Are you serious?

Original Punk J said...

Hey Anima! Grab a drink and a clone and join the party! I think Dry-Erase Gerard has some room left on him for another Sharpie message...

And again, everybody, thank you for being here, I love you guys! This is the best party I've never been to! ;)

J

Anonymous said...

Original Punks J
Forgive one for tardiness. Here is a birthday present!

You know it doesn't make much sense
There ought to be a law against
Anyone who takes offense
At a day in your celebration
Cause we all know in our minds
That there ought to be a time
That we can set aside
To show just how much we love you
And I'm sure you would agree
It couldn't fit more perfectly
Than to have a world party on the day you came to be

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

I just never understood
How a man who died for good
Could not have a day that would
Be set aside for his recognition
Because it should never be
Just because some cannot see
The dream as clear as he
that they should make it become an illusion
And we all know everything
That he stood for time will bring
For in peace our hearts will sing
Thanks to Martin Luther King

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday

Why has there never been a holiday
Where peace is celebrated
all throughout the world

The time is overdue
For people like me and you
Who know the way to truth
Is love and unity to all God's children
It should never be a great event
And the whole day should be spent
In full remembrance
Of those who lived and died for the oneness of all people
So let us all begin
We know that love can win
Let it out don't hold it in
Sing it loud as you can

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Ooh yeah
Happy birthday...

We know the key to unify all people
Is in the dream that you had so long ago
That lives in all of the hearts of people
That believe in unity
We'll make the dream become a reality
I know we will
Because our hearts tell us so

Original Punk J said...

Gnothi, don't you remember the BJ tip L gave everyone about using the choco-covered creme filled doughnuts? It's a few blogs back, I think. We'll cover it again for anyone who missed it.

J

Loli Lovette said...

the Time Warp's the dance from Rocky Horror!! :) :)

Let's Do the Time Warp Agaiiiiin!

MissTottenham said...

*wanders round looking lost*

sdock10 said...

GS,

Totally serious...I think.


Hey wait Anima!

I have to take dry/erase Gerard to the bathroom, he's a little sticky.

Anyone seen the bubble bath?

Loli Lovette said...

thanks, anima!

Jennicula said...

Hi guys, sorry I'm late. Snow and ice, all that shit!

Happy Birthday J!

Anonymous said...

Hello to all and

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y J !!!

I hired a 'sky writer' to paint that over the Georgia skies, but...
I think he got lost ;-)

Here's a little something for ya, love:

Ready? Let's get ROCKED!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ygiTv7tEYm0

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, *hiccup* I think I might've drunk the bubble bath.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 468   Newer› Newest»