Thursday, December 27, 2007

LoveFest 2007

Welcome to the festivities.

LoveFest is party that will continue straight on into 2008.


Care to join?


Please bring hugs, smiles, kind words, faithful hearts, and reassuring pats on the back.


p.s. Because this really is all about the LOVE

216 comments:

1 – 200 of 216   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

I didn't mean to be first. I waited and waited for someone.



Story of my life....always waiting.

Still waiting.

Care to wait with me?

Smoke said...

I'll wait.

Anyone else?

elena said...

Are we waiting for a bus?

Anonymous said...

The Love Train?

^_^

Anonymous said...

BTW -

You have fantabulous hair Elena!

elena said...

Thank you Princess who I can't see.

Anonymous said...

Here's some love for ya's!

You can bet I'll have tons more later, and the story of what happened this morning, but this one is too good to hold back any longer!

Gavin meeting his Mommy.

elena said...

Kapunua that picture IS love! What a beautiful baby.

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!!!!

He is adorable, K!

Anonymous said...

Why are you invisible today, Princess?

Anonymous said...

Cuz...

I gots, too....long story. >_<

Do you got radar? Can you hear me? I was just talking about you.

Anonymous said...

My ears were burning.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh....

Freaky-deaky.

So what are you up to today? What do unicorns do for fun?

Anonymous said...

Talk to interesting people from interesting, small Southern towns.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to say the least....

You'd be surprised what happens in small Southern towns.

There was somebody asking me about you earlier. Do you ever stick around past five o'clock?

AndieBomb said...

hello!!! :D

morning princess!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but it really depends on what I have going on at the time. Who was asking about me? Was it my sweet Moby Dick?

Anonymous said...

Hi Andiebomb!


Yep, she was looking for her Captain. Will you possibly be around later today?

Anonymous said...

I should be.

Did she wear her TBS shirt yesterday?

Original Punk J said...

Good morning beautiful people! Princess, I can see you because the sun is glinting off your tiara. Actually, I CAN'T see you, I'm blinded by the glare. :)

But I can hear you!

Hello Anon, Elena if you're here, and whoever else "mayo may not" be hiding! (bad joke, I know, I haven't had my caffeine yet)

Just dropping by to leave some kind words and happy smiles! Everyone, have a good day! I'll be back later.

love you!

J

elena said...

Hello J Goodbye J. I keep missing people.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Elena! (BTW I like your pic!) Yeah, this kid is AWESOME. I'm not a huge fan of every baby in the world; like with adult people, I only like specific ones. This little dude is extraordinary. He had to hug everyone he met at the airport. O_o

You can bet I'll have like a thousand pictures in LJ later. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey J! I kind of make my presence known, don't I? Gets me in trouble sometimes. ^_~

Anon,
I don't know if she did or not. She didn't tell me. It is pretty and green. If you promise to drop by later this afternoon, I'll tell her to be looking for you. Is that cool with you?

In the mean time, have a fantabulous day, Anon. I have to go work for a while. It sucks and makes no sense at all, I know. >_<


Bye Elena! Bye Andie! Bye Errbody!

XOXO,
shhhh, you know who!

Anonymous said...

Jules!

The baby is so cute!!! I have to say, I love the name Gavin. I dunno why. It seems like a strong name to me.

Our motto/song for the new year:

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a love train, love train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (love ride)
Start a love train (love ride), love train


Hello Smoke, Elena, PPU, and Sdock and Andie if you're both still here!

See you all around!

Anonymous said...

The God at Mayo's isn't me, you guys.

Just letting you know.

elena said...

Hey Mustard. How are you this fine day?

Anonymous said...

Hey Elena!


I'm alright, thank you!

I saw your picture last night. Are your eyes like Bob-color eyes?! They look really, really blue!

I thought it was a great picture of you.

elena said...

Thanks Mustard. My daughter keeps taking photos! LOL. I posted the one with my tattoo now.

I don't want to work. I'm being bad. I want to run away from home!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yoda, I honestly don't mind the pictures you post of Frank, because it is Frank, and Frank is an attractive young man, but if I could as that you not make references to this: "Make out with hand, imagining Frankie, Yoda will later." I just think it's in poor taste. So, maybe you could tone it down a little?

I appreciate you comic relief, but I sometimes think it gets out of hand. I think maybe the line should be drawn somewhere, you know?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

No, Yoda. It doesn't make me uncomfortable, and others may disagree with what I posted to you, and that's okay, too.

It is my opinion that some comments can be taken way too far, and with the recent comments you've made regarding Frank, I think you've done that.

I can't stop you from saying those things, but I can ask that you think about how Frank would react to them before you post.

I just don't think it's very respectful, that's all.

Continue on though.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What the hell?

Why is there two Yodas?

Who are you Yoda?

Can't you just be nice and respectful as Mustard said?
Frank deserves respect. I think the world of him and he is beautiful but what is it with you and your hands?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Alright enough with that crap.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can you remove them all?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you SisterM, or Sdock, or Smoke.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

take it to mayo's yoda and yoda 2 should.

continue with hot frank lovin we will.

deleted we will not be over there.

Anonymous said...

You both are nauseating.

I'm so ashamed to call myself an MCR fan when this happens.


If this is ever read by any of the guys, their managment, or the record label, do know that I apologize for the actions of some.

Anonymous said...

get a sense of humor, you must. not take life or rock stars so seriously, you shouldn't.

Anonymous said...

A sense of humor is not what I need.


You need to learn to respect.

Smoke said...

Try having some courtesy and respect.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey guys.

so whats been going on here, it looks like yoda got so excited another yoda popped out of its arse. like that gremlin movie

maybe we should throw water on it.
then it may cool down and get less excited

how are you all today

Anonymous said...

Hello Fimble!


Your hypothesis seems likely!

How are you doing?

dei gratia said...

Hello Ladies.

You all okay today?

Anonymous said...

Hey DG!

Well, I think we are!

Anonymous said...

i am ok. iwas just taking a stroll and saw all the deleted comments. looks like we have rodents in the house.

someone call the bug man

anyhoot i am fine and dandy. do fancy a walk with me to i am bored

dei gratia said...

Good, good!
Gremlins are running riot at the cabana, I see.

Shall I get out my spud-gun?

Anonymous said...

hahaha spud gun. classic dg.

fire those spuds

Anonymous said...

ILU guys. Yoda, go jerk off and GTFO of here okay?

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! gremlins!

Hi DG, Fimble Star, Mustard. How is everybody?

dei gratia said...

I'll try and get one in through the ear. Plenty of room and lots of dirt ....should sprout nicely!

dei gratia said...

Hey Star!

K, you're god(ess) son is just the lovliest!

Anonymous said...

lol lead to the light. he will be a spud head. ha can we dress his face up.

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody!

Hello Star, Kapunua!

Anonymous said...

They're over at Mayo's, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Kapunua,
I know you've heard this before, but that child is angelic!
And... I'm not the biggest fan of kids!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Mustard, you have no idea. THey're posting pics from my photobucket now; I had to lock it. WHich sucks 'cause I wanted to share more pics, not so much with BlogBelieve but with my family. Well, now I can't, 'cause it's locked.

Star, I'm not a baby-fan either, but this kid is just too much. ^_^ Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Guys, I apologize. I didn't know my polite request would send these two on a rampage of licivious posts. I'm sorry.


Frank, if you ever read this, I'm sorry, too.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't you, Mustard; they're just looking to get people pissed.

Anonymous said...

Soooo, okay, I'm out. I should've ignored them in the first place but I had no idea they would go this far. Disengage?

Anonymous said...

Well, the first Yoda used to be okay, but then they started posting that shit, and they did it again today and I didn't feel that it should continue any longer. It's just disrespectful all the way around.

I'm sorry it turned into this though.

Anonymous said...

mustard, will read it, frank wont. head in clouds, you have. must be young, you are.

Anonymous said...

Just stop it, Yoda. Damn.

Anonymous said...

This is the LoveFest blog after all ;)

Anonymous said...

I know you think that was me because of "S&M", but I assure you, it was not. I would never end a sentence with a preposition.

farawaysoclose said...

hello family!! god its been tough without you!
hope you all had toptastic christmasses!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up. It freaked me out there for a minute. I was like....

WTF?

Anonymous said...

It is obviously someone who frequents this place though.

Anonymous said...

Most definitely.

MissTottenham said...

Hello everyone, how are you?

Anonymous said...

Hey MissT!!! Wassup?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hi all

gnothi seauton said...

Hello Miss T, Martha and S&V.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello GS

MissTottenham said...

Hi GS, Hi Martha, Hi Tiara girl!

How are you all?

Bellatrix said...

Hello family!

gnothi seauton said...

Hello Bella.

Check out Mayo's for the FASC and GS karaoke session!

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello miss t and bella

MissTottenham said...

Hi Bella, how are you?


Hey, Tiara girl, any news on why those women were fired?

Anonymous said...

Hey MJ, Bella, GS and Lurky McLurkin!!!

I know you're still here somewheres......

Anonymous said...

Everything has been kind of hush-hush today. Kind of weird actually. I feel like I work for the Mafia sometimes. When you're in, you're in.

When you're out....Baby, you're out for good. No one speaks of you from that moment on.

Scary. O_O

gnothi seauton said...

No one speaks of you from that moment on.


That's weird. If I worked in a place like that I would freak out.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hello S&V20

sister midnite said...

Hi Socky! Hi X_X!
Hi family!! ^_^

I've missed you all, so much!!!
Like I said over yonder, I wanted to post sooo badly, but I kept being reminded that my computer 'was not a member of the family'.

But I'm back now, more or less... work for three days. >_<

How late is too late to post prezzies? #^_^#

MissTottenham said...

Spooky S&V!

Hi sis m *runs up and snogs her*

Good to have you back.

Anonymous said...

It's never too late for prezzies!!!

gnothi seauton said...

Hiya Sister M,

Prezzies? Did you say prezzies?

MissTottenham said...

We want pressies, we want pressies!!!!

Anonymous said...

moorning all

sisM it's never too late for presents

gnothi seauton said...

moorning all


I know it's raining a lot, but has it come to this yet?

MissTottenham said...

Hi Ergo!

Anonymous said...

lol

I am becoming a cow!
surrounded by all this fresh green grass and bovine neighbours!

elena said...

Hello eveyone. I can't get into Mayo's house on this computer. Anything happening over there?

MissTottenham said...

Hi Elena, nothing happening there at the mo.

Anonymous said...

hi elena !!

Anonymous said...

Toodles for now errbody!

It's five o'clock!!! Woo-hoo!


Oh, McLurkin........


I'll be checking in later to see if you stuck around. ^_^


XOXO,
S&V20

MissTottenham said...

See you later s&v.

gnothi seauton said...

See you later S&V

Anonymous said...

Yoda, it doesn't matter if Frank reads it or not. We read it, it's about someone we admire, it's inappropriate for these blogs, undecorous, rude, and you're a troll because you know how we feel about so you continue to do it.

More than any of that, though? Your writing is utter crap. The quality alone is insulting.

elena said...

Hi MissT and Ergo. I hate not being able to get into Mayo's. I see some weirdness happened here earlier. Seems like they are coming out of the woodwork.

Bellatrix said...

*runs into the house*

MISS T? WHERE DID YOU HIDE?

Hi everybody I missed, by the way!Hope you're all fine!

gnothi seauton said...

That's because nothing is happening in MCR world so they stir. I still think it's those guys that came on a while ago. I don't think they are even fans, I think they are just shit stirrers.

MissTottenham said...

Yeah Elena, it's good that we can delete them here. I think that is the way to go.

Great pic of gavin k, what a cutie.

MissTottenham said...

*hides behind Elena and peeks out at Bella*

ergoproxy said...

I just got my Skeleton Crew Circus Girl T-shirt!!!!

Yay
Might wear it to town today

ergoproxy said...

hi bellatrix!

missT? No no idea where she's gone

*shuffles over beside elena to give more cover*

gnothi seauton said...

Ergo,

Very nice.

Miss T - did you see the Dr. Who Xmas special? I am ashamed to say I nodded off and missed it:(

Bellatrix said...

*still runs after MissT*

DAMN!!

MissTottenham said...

*taps Ergo on shoulder and gives her thumbs up sign*

*crouches down further*

MissTottenham said...

GS, I saw it and it was really really good.

gnothi seauton said...

Ooops, sorry, forgot you're hiding.

farawaysoclose said...

guys lost my connection for a bit! now gotta fly off to watch extras with mr bloke!
love to all and its good to be back!

gnothi seauton said...

Nooo! It's not fair!

At least I have the new Torchwood to look forward to.

sdock10 said...

*tiptoes in the room quietly trying not to disturb the natural order of things*

gnothi seauton said...

Bye FASC, thanks for the karaoke!

gnothi seauton said...

Sdock! How are you?

Bellatrix said...

MISST, STOOOOOPPP!!!!

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight FASC!

*runs up to sdock and plants a flying smacker on her lips*

*carries on running*

*stops running and plants hands on hips* Aren't you not supposed to be able to tag the person that tagged you?

I'm safe, Bella you'l have to get someone else.

elena said...

Hey sdock!!!

sorry I screamed

ergoproxy said...

I am waiting for my friend to send me a copy of Dr Who, he downloads them

I bet it was excellent

Bellatrix said...

*stops in front of sdock*

Hi sdock!Nice to see you!

*starts again running after MissT*

sdock10 said...

I'm good, thanks, GS.

MissT, how dare you kiss me and run off like that!

*still pondering LoveMan's blog and kind of feeling sorry that she has yet to receive one comment, ponders leaving a comment just for good measure*

MissTottenham said...

It was really good Ergo. I won't give it away though.

Well actually, what happened was.........................


Just kidding.

sdock10 said...

HEY ELENA!!!

Hi Bella!

Hi Ergo!

Hi anyone that I missed!

Hi all that are here and all who aren't!

Bellatrix said...

*thinks about what MissT's just said*

...Really?! :S

sdock10 said...

*feeling like an idiot because she forgot LoveMan has to approve all her comments first*

How silly of me!! Now I know I must go leave one for her!

ergoproxy said...

lalalalalalallalala

*I have my fingers in my ears*

what's loveman said? I haven't looked - might pop over

MissTottenham said...

Yeah Bella, tag someone else.

Shit, that person can tag me though so I'll have to run again.

I'm knackered.



sdock, I really don't know what to respond to loveman's blog.

ergoproxy said...

I wished her merry christmas, It's an interesting choice of book!

Bellatrix said...

*looks around to find her next victim*
*runs and tags ergo*

....ehmm...you know I love you, right?

sdock10 said...

This is what I left for LoveMan:


Moon of silver for your pedastal? Nice, unless the silver moon is carved from the same silver that is the pedastal. That could be a touch unstable..don't you think? Either way...time on the pedastal is always short lived. Ashy skylines? Bet that makes breathing kind of difficult. But most people smoke and probably don't even notice the air is shit. Spines cackle amongst heedings and sought after emphasis? What the fuck? Situate a halt? Umm, maybe you shouldn't....no, really maybe you should.

Lurkers in alleyways hiding behind cracked faces and broken dreams disturbing alliances. Causing a stir thickening with melancholy dreams twisted spiderwebs. Hearing a tired beat steps sideways.



Was that too harsh?





Anon, I thought you might stay and play with me tonight. I'm sorry if I missed you. Damned real life!

gnothi seauton said...

sdock, I really don't know what to respond to loveman's blog.



I don't even understand Loveman's post, let alone comment on it.

elena said...

I saw that book too. Interesting to say the least.

MissTottenham said...

Ha! That book.

Just a little light reading before bedtime.

sdock10 said...

EFF this!

PPU, are you here? Please talk to me if you are...I need your steady hand and guidance!

ergoproxy said...

ok I am dressed for town - new s//k t shirt blue jeans and black boots.
hehe stands out a bit in a basically rural community.

I'll see all you guys later. wish me luck and not too many crowds lol
( I hate post christmas shop humans)

gnothi seauton said...

Good luck Ergo.

ergoproxy said...

*tags GS while she's confused and distracted by lovemans blog*

*runs to door*

*fingers waggling out from ears and pokes out tongue*

can't tag me now!!!

MissTottenham said...

Good luck Ergo, get me something nice while you're out.

Bellatrix said...

Good luck, Ergo!

Well guys, I’m off to bed. See you tomorrow. Take care!
*HUGS & KISSES*

Ps: Kapunua, Gavin is really beautiful!

sdock10 said...

*feeling out of touch and out of sync today*

I might start talking to myself, walking down the path, will it be a beaten one? Or will I make my own? A brand effing new one? Errr, my skin is crawling.

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight Bella, sweet dreams.


*puts arm round sdock's shoulder*

Why don;t you tell me all about it sweetie.

gnothi seauton said...

Ergo, that was sneaky!

Night Bella.

Sdock - do you want to talk or are you happy to talk away to yourself?

sdock10 said...

I just feel detached today. I don't know. Reality check...life goes on...with or without you...blogbelieve or the real deal..I ain't special...not even a little bit.

So anyways...I'm hungry but I have vodka.

So here's the 20 million dollar question....

Do I eat?

Do I drink?

Both will make me feel better but I can only choose one...tricky, tricky.

anima said...

Is anyone here?

anima said...

Sdock is here!

MissTottenham said...

Hi Anima!




Sdock, you know you are special to me. I wouldn't sniff just anybody's bras you know.

Have some e-vodka and some real food and let's talk. I'm ready for the deep stuff.

anima said...

I am still catching up.

Kapunua, I can't see the pictures. :(

What happened with Yoda? Looks like things got kind of bad.

anima said...

MissT! I've really missed you guys.

gnothi seauton said...

You eat Sdock, food sustains you, drink does not.

Hello Anima.

elena said...

sdock you are worrying me

sdock10 said...

Hi Anima! How are you? I haven't seen you in like forever.

MissT, I really want to drink the real shit tonight, but I need to wait until after I talk to my dude. Just cause I must give him undivided attention. I feel the need to be numb tonight...to turn it way down and out. I don't know if I can resist the urge. I won't get drunk or anything. I'll just have 3 shots....okay so maybe 4 or 5 but it's not like real shots. I just drink it straight from the bottle.

MissTottenham said...

Hi Anima, I missed you too sweetie. How are you?

MissTottenham said...

No sdock sweetie, why don;t you numb the pain with a shit load of chocolate instead.

You won't be able to give him your undivided attention if you are rat arsed, then there will be an argument and you will be even more sad.

sdock10 said...

Awwh guys, don't worry about me...I'm good I just don't want to deal with myself tonight. ERrrrrr....Anima, go check LoveMan's blog!! Go, go, go!!

sdock10 said...

I don't have chocolate...hahaha!

*one down, four to go*

Seriously, I'm good.

anima said...

*HUGS* all of you so tight.

There is a new loveman blog?

Brb.

MissTottenham said...

For gods sake sdock, take some of my chocolate and save me from growing a backside the size of a house.

elena said...

sdock sometimes I want to shake you. Can't you see what a wonderful person you are?

sdock10 said...

*talking to dude of the phone*

He is trying to plan the weekend...WTF?

MissTottenham said...

*whips open shirt to reveal "I love sdock" T-shirt*

If you promise to be good I'll show you my matching knickers.

gnothi seauton said...

Just cause I must give him undivided attention


Are you going to do what I think you're going to do?

anima said...

Awesome comment Sdock.

What the hell is up with that book?

sdock10 said...

You guys are too sweet...don't worry about me. I'm good, I promise.

*knows PPU will call her an alcoholic for drinking alone*

anima said...

Elena, you are gorgegous.

MissT, I would love to have that shirt.

P.S. I wanna see your nickers.

MissTottenham said...

*lifts skirt and thrusts groin region at anima*

Get a load of them.

anima said...

..I ain't special...not even a little bit.

You are way special. Like a ton special. Beyond words special.

sdock10 said...

GS, nope I didn't do anything...he talked and I listened. He even managed to literally split a hair while I was on the phone with him.


*goes for another shot*

Anima,

Did you leave a comment for LM? What did you think of SS's thank yous?

MissT and all,

Really I am fine....I know what I need to do to chill out and not be a pain in the ass to everyone.

Where is MUSTARRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD?

anima said...

MissT, nice very nice. You are very good at thrusting. ;)



(I spelled knickers wrong, what the hell?)

MissTottenham said...

*turns around and bends over to show slogan "sdock is special" written across her arse*

MissTottenham said...

Thanks Anima, I just copied how the teletubbies do it when they are up on the hill. Those guys can thrust.

sdock10 said...

I'm being such a whiny dumbass tonight...you guys please forgive me. Oh my GAWHHHHHD! what is my deal? It's like I am screaming for attention or something and that is so NOT ME!

Anima!!!! Can me, you, MissT, Elena, and GS go make out? Elena is one super fine badass chick! I wanna have badass hair, be super fine and work in a bookstore too.

MissTottenham said...

*sprays breathe ready for some serious snog action*

anima said...

Holy fuck! I did not see SS's thank you. Just read it. He is just amazing. I still haven't been around to thank everyone. How does he do it?

sdock10 said...

2 down 3 to go.....then I will start cooking me some supper and all will be mighty fine. Just like Gee Way says...eazy peezy pumpkin peezy. I will be in like flynn.

*screams*

Mayonayzzeeeeeeee where are youuuuuuu?

Oh, you have a real life too? How's that working out for ya? Cause, dude, mine is seriously all fucked up.

....just saying

anima said...

Awww, his comments to everyone are so sweet. (I'm re-reading)

elena said...

ok sdock now I am shaking you. Woman I can't begin to tell you how much I admire you, my friend. If I could write half as beautifully as you do I would be such a happy woman.

Anima my daugher took the pic so eveyone could see my tattoo.

gnothi seauton said...

Sdock, I would snog you to kingdom come but I'm all snotty and am having breathing problems. The snog would be below my usual awesome snoggage performance. I fear you would never want to repeat the action and would be truly disappointed :(

sdock10 said...

*does a little dance and twirl and sticks out tongue*

I got Umbrella Academy buttons today and issue #4!!!


*wonders why you all are supposed to jealous and refuses to admit she hasn't even read issues 1 thru 3 yet*

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, I think most of us here have fucked up lives in some shape or form. I know I do. You are not alone sweetie.

sdock10 said...

Elena,

Are you happy in your job? with the bookstore and all? It just seems like such a happy job.

Cause I want to be happy and I have no clue what I am supposed to do with my life....where the hell am I supposed to be.


GS,

snog me all you want. i have a nasty cough that I can't shake so we can exchange snot and phleghm(sp?). It will be marvelous.

errr.....you guys, let's talk about something fun fun fun!

Where is MUSTARRRRRRD???

she left me and i need to beat her ass!

Anonymous said...

Sdock.


Put that shit away.

You don't need it. Sorry to say it, but drinking isn't going to numb it for very long, whatever's going on.

Why don't you talk about it?

*Mustard thinks you need tough love tonight. Tell her if she's wrong*


Also know that I may not be able to get back in because of comments.

MissTottenham said...

Mustard, are you having difficulty loading DM too?

sdock10 said...

I'm about to go take my 3rd shot...only 2 more and I will be done for the night. I drink hard and fast but I know my limits.

Anima,

I think I read SS's blog at least 26 times last night. That dude rocks my world. I swear if I could just be half the person he is then I would be okay.


*beats on the door*

Mayonayzzzzzzzzzee let me in! I think a skeeter just bit me on the finger. WTF? I am not happy about getting mosquito bites. But it does feel nice out here. So nevermind....I'm good. I got to watch the sunset and shit....now, I'm waiting for the silver moon to watch from LoveMan's pedastal or something like that.

anima said...

Elena, it is a really cool picture. And your hair, I just love it.

Sdock, let's talk about this. How about we all try to help you figure out what it is you should do?

MissTottenham said...

Cause I want to be happy and I have no clue what I am supposed to do with my life....where the hell am I supposed to be.

Me neither sdock, depressing isn't it. I should be looking for a job that I'll love but I don't know what I'd love to do. Instead, I find myself looking for a job that I can tolerate. I know it shouldn't be that way but it is.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 216   Newer› Newest»