Friday, December 21, 2007

Insomnia

Can't sleep.










p.s. Nothing but silence and the sound of my breaking heart.

91 comments:

Pickled Possum said...

*Hums soothingly to break the silence and hugs tightly to share the hurt*

You okay sweetie?

Anonymous said...

Ladies,

Have a wonderful day! I'll be thinking of you.


PPU,

I've slipped into a tragic state of affairs. You might not can hear me, but can you see me?



Love you ALL!

Anonymous said...

I see you. You have a good day too.
*avoids traps easy peasy pumpkin peasy*

Smoke said...

Hey PP.

Hey Anony-person.

JocelynHolly said...

Can you hear that?
It's the sound of P<3 putting your heart back together for you! ^_^

I won't be on till much later tonight. School, shopping, skating. (Today's three S's)

I love you all very much!

xox
- 004
<3

Anonymous said...

Come back to me, pretty S.

Smoke said...

PH, do you know how sweet you are?

You really are an angel.

Smoke said...

PPU,

I noticed this morning that Sdock had left you a comment on her blog. It's on her last post.

Did you see it?

Anonymous said...

I have seen it now, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Smoke said...

You're welcome, PPU.

Have a fantabulous day, My Little Pony. ^_~

Anonymous said...

"Raise your hand if..."


You feel numb.


Like a bomb could drop and you wouldn't care.


Fucking mood swings.


Hey everybody :)
Hope we're all okay.

Smoke said...

I gots both hands raised.

I don't know what the deal is with today.

Maybe cause I'm married to a complete Jackass. Yep, that's got a lot to do with it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is either.

Should be the most happiest (Let me revel in my illiteracy) time of the year.

Newsflash.

It isn't.

I'm still chewing over Mayo's post.

Something feels wrong to me, but I don't know what it is.

Maybe that's part of mine.

Smoke said...

I just get the feeling that he's trying to hide something and he's never going to be happy unless he can learn to accept it. Ya know?

I don't know. I wish he'd talk to us more.

sister midnite said...

Princess, I'm with you.
It's not a cheerful post, but then this time of year isn't always cheery, y'know?

Anonymous said...

Finally back.


Still hoping you all are having a kick-ass day.


Mayo's post is still bothersome to me.

I kinda feel the way Kapunua feels when it comes to giving our $.02 on something we really know nothing about. Maybe he'll still listen though.

I guess sometimes the truth hurts.

sister midnite said...

It made me sad, kind of.
Like failure would be a given if he stopped running.

It doesn't have to be like that, though. For anyone.

Smoke said...

It did me, too.

I can just picture him running himself ragged until the time finally comes when he can't do it anymore.....

That part scares me.

Anonymous said...

The curtain and the guillotine?

WTF?

That doesn't make me think good thoughts.

God, I don't know. That post seems all over the place to me.

Anonymous said...

smoke&venom20 said...
I just get the feeling that he's trying to hide something and he's never going to be happy unless he can learn to accept it. Ya know?


I agree 100%.

farawaysoclose said...

hi guys!
i dunno with mayos posts i start off feeling a certain way then i let it sink in read it a few more times go about my day for a bit and then i feel a different way about it?? when i first read his latest i though it sounded quite positive. but now i'm not so sure atall!! its never easy with him though!

guys i tried to do that clever blue link thing with my gifts and it wouldn't work, twice. i followed what K told me to do but alas no. can some one spell it out to me again please. i would so very much appreciate it!
thankies.

farawaysoclose said...

MIB i am off to the pressie place to give it a go! thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

If it doesn't work, come back and we'll walk through it together :)

sister midnite said...

It's like if he keeps really really busy, he doesn't have to stop & think, or make any kind of choice about something...

I'm probably completely wrong. That's just how I read it.

Smoke said...

I agree, Sis.

MissTottenham said...

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!!!

sister midnite said...

Hi Miss T! ::grope::

MissTottenham said...

*another grope for sis m*

Tonight you are well and truly groped.

sister midnite said...

Miss T, my pink parts hurt. ^_~

Still at work, dammit. So if I don't answer right away, you know why.

MissTottenham said...

sis m, I'll kiss em better.

*sniggers at naughtiness*

I can't help myself.

gnothi seauton said...

Hello good people!

MissTottenham said...

Hello GS, how are you?

gnothi seauton said...

Hi Miss T, sorry about that, I was wandering. I'm fine thankyou, yourself?

MissTottenham said...

I'm feeling quite chipper today as dg put it.

sister midnite said...

Copied & pasted from the cabana to the DM hacienda. ^_~

Whoo, I get to go home early! ^_^

Now I can get a nap in, and still come back and play with all you guys. Maybe even get my prezzies done!

Laterz, gatorz! *waves dorkily*

farawaysoclose said...

how dee! won't be here for too much longer. had a tad of a row with mr bloke..............quote "i can't compete with your internet mates!"
i said "there's no competition this is my free time and that is yours."
basically the guy does not enjoy me having free/fun time?? he probably would rather me have no interest in anything and just plod on with life cos thats no threat to him!
oh man its draining!

gnothi seauton said...

Hi and bye Sis M.

gnothi seauton said...

Is he feeling a tadge neglected?

MissTottenham said...

See you later sis m.

Faraway, remember when I told you to drug him? Now could be that time. Spike his dinner and shut him up ha!

farawaysoclose said...

GS he is feeling totally neglected!! although i am the only person in this house to complete all xmas cards/ presents/visits non xmas tidying/ cleaning/ may be not special time with him but thats ditto double fold on him!....blah blah .......but still he feels neglected!! i can't win and if i'm honest he doesn't want me too!

and i'm cool with that too who ants to win anyway!"

gnothi seauton said...

Well, you can merrily chat away to us then!!

I bet the children are mega excited!

sdock10 said...

Hello family,

I'm home!

Miss me much?

Fuck yes you did!

MissTottenham said...

*runs up and smothers sdock in kisses*



I missed you this much *indicates arms outspread*

gnothi seauton said...

Fuck yes I did!!!

I've been looking for you all over!


You okay?

farawaysoclose said...

yes they are GS. how do sdock!!! i'm so late with all my comments, but they mean as much i promise!

sdock10 said...

OH my GAWWHD! I missed you all so much. You have no idea how hard it was.

Now I know how crackheads feel!

*runs around tongue kissing everyone*

What the fuck is up with blogger? It's still giving me hard time.

MissTottenham said...

sdock, I was nice to your PPU for you.

I quite like the little fellow.


Are you OK? Did you get into too much trouble?

farawaysoclose said...

gotta leave my beautiful family again! such is life. see you later guys.xxx

ergo said...

Hi sdock!!

gosh it would be hard to resist the blog temptation, congratulations on surviving!

Did anything get said today?

sdock10 said...

MissT, Thank you for being sweet to PPU. I have grown very fond of them. Something magical about a unicorn...ya know?


OOoooh work...no big touble yet.

*sdock is turning blue from holding her breath*

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight faraway.

Hi Ergo!


Sdock, maybe they won't bollock you as it is the season of goodwill.

gnothi seauton said...

Good night FASC.

gnothi seauton said...

Sdock, so you haven't lost your job? Why did I think that you had? Argh, I'm cracking up!

sdock10 said...

Nothing said so far...but silence sucks, ya know?

I'd rather just get bitched out and wrote up and move on instead of quiet silence.

Oh well....I will just do my job from now and get lost in my head.

MissTottenham said...

You are not the only one having mayo problems sdock.

I can get there if you want me to post you something.

gnothi seauton said...

I'm here Socky.

* passes a ready lit blog *

So, lets get deep. Where do you think we will all be this time next year?

gnothi seauton said...

You should still be able to load at this amount of comments! That's spooky.

How are you Mustard?

Anonymous said...

Sdock, good to read you. What's going on, are you all right?

sdock10 said...

Mustard...wonder if we weren't tied to each other could we load Mayo?

*ponders and takes a big inhale of the blog*

MissT, I'm sure I will want you post for me later.

I am wrapping my sissy's Christmas present...it is going to be so bad ass. I wish I could tell you guys, but I can't.

Anonymous said...

Sucky, Sdock, but also hanging in there.

Can you tell us what's going on? It sounds like it's something pretty serious. And we miss you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have you back, Sdock.

I become downtrodden when I don't speak with you guys. Like, it just bums me out.


This is what I'm doin'. I'm contacting Blogger somehow. TJ mentioned that it could be because there are so many icons, that they're not loading correctly, thus not loading the page because of all the content.

I'm gonna see what, if anything, can be done.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Sdock. People like that just wear you down. It sucks that you're going through it. >_<

sdock10 said...

What sucks is that I feel like I have to choose between you guys and the rest of the world....




Am I missing anything at Mayo's?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if anything's going on or not. :(


I'm just going to hang out with you guys. I'm tired of trying to refresh the page over there.


I think I'm gonna go write a new entry on my blog. I've got some things I just feel like releasing.

But! I'll be back */Awnuld voice*

resurrected wreck said...

Am I missing anything at Mayo's?

Right now we're discussing Bert & Gerard, and CTV's just amitted she's a hobosexual.

gnothi seauton said...

Hello again.


You're not missing much Sdock.

resurrected wreck said...

What kind of trouble are you guys having with Blogger?

Smoke said...

I can't load all the comments. The comment box won't even pull up.

It's the unicorn. It's unleashed it's evil wrath on me.....

Ha! Just playin' PPU. I know you lurk after dark. ^_~

toujours said...

excuse me, i don't mean to butt in, but i just wanted to say that it seems to be working okay at mayo's if i load the comment page directly from the main page, and skip trying to refresh it.

hope that helps!

resurrected wreck said...

Seems a lot of people have been having that problem lately, S&V :/ I haven't noticed it at all, it's all still loading for me.

Are you on dial-up?

sdock10 said...

Smoke,

I'm right there with ya. I can't load Mayo either.

If ppu lurks after dark, then come the fuck out and play.

...just saying

gnothi seauton said...

You all okay over here?

The conversation is now talking about Frerard, Frank being thrown, a tacky comment from an anon about that was because he wouldn't swallow, the possiblity of a stronger relationship between Frank and Gerard, that's about it.

Same old, same old.

resurrected wreck said...

^At least it's not Marks of Love anon. This one is crass, but doesn't bother me too much.

gnothi seauton said...

Bedtime I'm afraid.

Adieu good people, I shall see you on the morrow!

MissTottenham said...

Sdock, you have a wonderful way with the english language.

sdock10 said...

Thank you, MissT.

I have to try so hard what with being from the south and all.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

I went to your house earlier.

...hope I didn't leave a mess.

sdock10 said...

MissT,

Do ya think I could get paid for talking that way?*

*irony considering it might get me fired

MissTottenham said...

sdcok, I'm sure you could get paid for talking like that but you might have to do it in your undies.


I shall go see if you left a mess at my house.

MissTottenham said...

Nice boobies sdock.

I returned the compliment.

Anonymous said...

kewl beans!

sdock10 said...

MissT please post to Mayo for me:

Mayo,

How are you tonight, my friend? Doing well, I hope. Me? I am beat down tired. Yeah, I was up at like 2am this morning. I swear I heard you whisper in my ear that you posted a new blog. That plus the fact that my neck was tied in complete knots....

So blogger is being a punk ass little bitch tonight and won't let me get in again. What the fuck? Oh well, it's just topping on a shitty ass end of the week. My situation is still basically the same. Don't know what is going to happen. Do I even care anymore? Of course I do....it wouldn't hurt if I didn't.

Mayo, I am kind of worried about you and your internal debate. Is it really a debate or something you keep running away from? See, here I go again...not knowing if I am talking about you or me here. I know what it's like to keep yourself busy with other things or people just so you don't have to stop and focus on yourself. And so we run.....and we try to fill in our empty voids with anything or anyone that we find. It works for a little while until those unsettled feelings creep back in...and we must find something or someone new. And we keep running....not realizing we are running to try and escape ourselves.

Or do we?

Will we ever love ourselves enough to fully trust ourselves?

Here's to me hoping that one day soon, we will.

Shit, I sure do miss my corner. I feel like a babble less when I'm there. Maybe I'm just sleep deprived.

Love to YOU Always,
S

p.s. Always 20/20

MissTottenham said...

Will do sweetie.

MissTottenham said...

Done it sdock.

sdock10 said...

Thank you, MissT!

You are as always the bestest!

I love you bunches and bunches and more bunches.

I hope tomorrow will be more fun for all of us.

We need a party or something.

Like a pre-Christmas party or something.

oh well...

Nite, Nite

MissTottenham said...

Goodnight sdock.


I love you bunches and bunches.


Fun sounds good, count me in.

See you tomorrow.

xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*is wearing green today*

*has come to say hello*

*has been a bit busy with christmas outfit*

Baaaaa

*would love an ear scratch

Jennicula said...

SDock, you still awake?

(goes to Shaunette and rubs behind her ears)

Anonymous said...

Baaaaaaaaaaa

*closes eyes*

*loves Jennicula for scratching her*

Anonymous said...

*looks about*

*can't see any of her friends*

*straightens tiara*

*decides to have a sleep under the hydrangeas and wait for tomorrow*

Baaaaa
*snore*

Baaaa
*snore*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Hahaha little sheep. I wonder what do sheep count so they can fall asleep.